LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 6/12/2017 at 1:00 AM, jonwil said:

And from the City Jungle sets we have the Machete, the Panther (but not the tiger or the leopard), the Venus Fly Trap and the 1x2 clear compass tile

All the good pieces!  I will have to finalize an order ASAP!

On 16/06/2017 at 10:45 AM, J4ck said:

6188614 green canoe from set 70623 is available for only $2.00 (£1.91)!

Almost double BL price then.

Still hoping they list some of the good stuff (fig parts from the new City sets specifically) soon, then I can definitely place an order.

8 hours ago, jonwil said:

Still hoping they list some of the good stuff (fig parts from the new City sets specifically) soon, then I can definitely place an order.

I was browsing the Fun at the Beach set on B&P, and all the minifigure parts you'd actually want to buy were listed, but not available. :sceptic:

1 hour ago, K_Tiger said:

I was browsing the Fun at the Beach set on B&P, and all the minifigure parts you'd actually want to buy were listed, but not available. :sceptic:

They'll be available late June/early July

so $5 for a panther and around $1.90 for a gator, might as well wait on the gators for the $10 starter set to go on sale if you want gators... tempted to get a panther though

Just now, ARSLOCK said:

so $5 for a panther and around $1.90 for a gator, might as well wait on the gators for the $10 starter set to go on sale if you want gators... tempted to get a panther though

I find most animals and any molded minifigure parts (special headgear like chima, dualmolded arms/legs, minidoll parts, etc) to be cost prohibitive on B&P. It's usually quite a bit cheaper on BL unless for some reason you need them before are readily available there.

8 hours ago, J4ck said:

They'll be available late June/early July

I certainly hope so. They can make those Flying Monkeys available while they're at it.

3 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

I find most animals and any molded minifigure parts (special headgear like chima, dualmolded arms/legs, minidoll parts, etc) to be cost prohibitive on B&P. It's usually quite a bit cheaper on BL unless for some reason you need them before are readily available there.

I do as well, but I have a feeling that $5 is more reasonable for the panther than what I'll find when it is finally listed on BrickLink.  People are trying to unload them at around $18, which is ludicrous.

1 hour ago, K_Tiger said:

They can make those Flying Monkeys available while they're at it.

Yes, please!

Edited by x105Black

10 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

I certainly hope so. They can make those Flying Monkeys available while they're at it.

No doubt the torsos and possibly the legs will be available, they've listed the heads and tails, I'm unsure wether they'll be available.

I recall everything but the head for the Librarian Ghost being available, so one never knows. In other news, just saw a leaked Star Wars minifigure I wouldn't mind seeing in B&P.

24 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

The leopard (?) from set 60161 is available on B&P for €6.11! 

The elementnumber is: 6193904

That's awesome!  Too bad I already made my order with the panthers.  I'll have to make another for the leopards.  And too bad the tigers are not available.  Looks like I will be making a good few B&P orders.

Lets hope the parts I am waiting for become available soon (like the 2 x 2 jungle map from the big jungle set & the new Hawaiian Shirt from Fun at the Beach) show up soon so I am then able to place an order :)

54 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

I ordered some things two weeks ago and they haven't turned up yet... I hope they're okay.

I've ordered from them a fair few times, the part/parts haven't ever arrived within two weeks, sometimes I think it's taken them that long to dispatch. I'm in the UK fwiw.

I always get twitchy too, but they've never, ever failed to deliver! They even tracked down some stickers for a set I'd had for a few years and then decided to open... set then retired and they were out of stock online! It took a while, but after six weeks or so, the stickers arrived with a letter of apology for the delay!

Lego's customer service is in my experience the very, very best there is. Phenomenal in fact.

I browsed B&P again today (something I should probably do less often :wink:) and came across a few printed parts that are (still) available:

• bricks with face (Adventure Time)
  • various decorated tiles (Yellow Submarine)
  • various decorated tiles (Caterham Seven 620R)
  • printed parts (Architecture Skylines)
  • clock face dish (Big Ben)
  • windscreen and rear slopes (Ferrari F40)
  • glass panes and dart board (Detective's Office)
  • ice cream decoration tile (Ferris Wheel)
  • cockpit (UCS B-Wing Starfighter)
  • red Exo-force hair
2 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

I ordered some things two weeks ago and they haven't turned up yet... I hope they're okay.

Btw, from my experience it takes just about 20 days from order to delivery.

8 hours ago, Actor Builder said:

7 hours ago, badgerboy said:

I've ordered from them a fair few times, the part/parts haven't ever arrived within two weeks, sometimes I think it's taken them that long to dispatch. I'm in the UK fwiw.

I always get twitchy too, but they've never, ever failed to deliver! They even tracked down some stickers for a set I'd had for a few years and then decided to open... set then retired and they were out of stock online! It took a while, but after six weeks or so, the stickers arrived with a letter of apology for the delay!

Lego's customer service is in my experience the very, very best there is. Phenomenal in fact.

My average B&P is 15 days from order to delivery 

Okay, that's good stuff to hear. I order from B&P about once a year and always forget how long it took the last time...

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I checked the inventory on B&P for 60159 (Jungle Half-Track Mission). The Black Panther is available for $4.97!!! Must have for fans (like me!) of a certain a Marvel hero...

Its under "Big Cat No.1"