LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

3 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Just found this cool new part: image.png.05aa6038b80bfa74af8fbc374831f2e5.png from a Princess storybook set.

I ordered some of those a few weeks ago.  Still waiting for that order to arrive, hopefully some time this week. 

10 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

That's very cool. I enjoy StoneWars' monthly update on the interesting things to get from Bricks & Pieces. I've often added a few things to my next order from that list. This is going to join them. Thanks!

This sounds interesting, do you have a link to that? I'm unable to find anything on their site - english or german... 

1 hour ago, jpx said:

This sounds interesting, do you have a link to that? I'm unable to find anything on their site - english or german... 

here you go for August. I guess, September will follow in some days.

https://www.stonewars.de/news/lego-steine-teile-august-2021/

New sets from September are already in BaP, but not much interesting. For the blue Fiat 77942 the pieces are also visible but not available.

just now released on eurobricks

https://brickset.com/parts/new-01-09-21

Some nice pieces in the new sets including car doors in dark tan, a new version of the classic 2 x 2 round modern white clock tile and the cheese slope in light royal blue.

But most interestingly to me is that the female ponytail hair piece comes in unprinted black for the first time outside of a nearly impossible to get Team GB CMF and an even harder to get Toys R Us promo. If it becomes available for sale on B&P I will be buying quite a few since I have wanted this particular part for a long time :)

Two orders I placed at the beginning of Aug showed up late last week. I'm hoping the order I placed yesterday will show up by the end of Sept.

17 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

I did not know that. That DOES sound useful... however, mine always says no packages being delivered today, when clearly I have packages waiting. I'm guessing someone at my local office just isn't scanning properly or clicking the right boxes? Who knows.

I'll have to keep an eye out going forward and see if anything happens. But so far, my experience has been just extra junk mail basically.

Hmmm, did you sign in to the Informed Delivery dashboard or use the USPS app? The daily digest e-mails will only show the packages that are arriving soon, but the dashboard does show all incoming packages. When I have something from B&P, I see something that has "DHL" in the sender name.

On 8/31/2021 at 4:55 PM, lego_guyon02 said:

I got some of those globes in an order last week, they're really neat parts!

Element ID, please? 

That feeling when your Bricks & Pieces order arrives, and you realize that you only ordered 1 of a critical part instead of the 5 you needed. :(

On a different track, does anyone know if there is a way to see what parts are out of production vs just temporarily out of stock on Bricks & Pieces? I frequently see fairly standard elements in standard colours (so not specific to just one set), but I never know whether I can just wait a bit for them to come back into stock, or if they're no longer being produced, and so I should go to Bricklink (where they are sometimes much more expensive). Is there a database of this sort of information? Or is the best method just to see if recent/current sets use that element?

10 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

That feeling when your Bricks & Pieces order arrives, and you realize that you only ordered 1 of a critical part instead of the 5 you needed. :(

On a different track, does anyone know if there is a way to see what parts are out of production vs just temporarily out of stock on Bricks & Pieces? I frequently see fairly standard elements in standard colours (so not specific to just one set), but I never know whether I can just wait a bit for them to come back into stock, or if they're no longer being produced, and so I should go to Bricklink (where they are sometimes much more expensive). Is there a database of this sort of information? Or is the best method just to see if recent/current sets use that element?

what if you did order it and Lego messed it up?  This has happened to me in the past lololol, i told me the page refreshed when I checked out and the cart disappeared and re appeared lol

11 minutes ago, eldiano said:

what if you did order it and Lego messed it up?  This has happened to me in the past lololol, i told me the page refreshed when I checked out and the cart disappeared and re appeared lol

Maybe. Either way, frustrating, and it's on me to check. Oh well. I can wait for another order at some point.

18 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

On a different track, does anyone know if there is a way to see what parts are out of production vs just temporarily out of stock on Bricks & Pieces?

I can't imagine Lego letting you know.

22 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

There's no easy way. You just have to know what sets currently in production are using the pieces you're looking for. You can check Bricklink if you're not sure and see if the part is in any 2020-1 set. You could also ask here on EB, this community can give the answer if you're not sure yourself.

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

There's no easy way. You just have to know what sets currently in production are using the pieces you're looking for. You can check Bricklink if you're not sure and see if the part is in any 2020-1 set. You could also ask here on EB, this community can give the answer if you're not sure yourself.

Thanks.

10 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

If you call in, they can usually tell you if a part has a restock date.  Unless the part is brand new (and you should know what these parts are), it should have a restock date.  If it doesn't, it's usually out of production.

3 hours ago, Grover said:

If you call in, they can usually tell you if a part has a restock date.  Unless the part is brand new (and you should know what these parts are), it should have a restock date.  If it doesn't, it's usually out of production.

Ooh, that's a good idea, thanks.

1 hour ago, RichardGoring said:

Ooh, that's a good idea, thanks.

You're welcome.  Be aware, when their stock gets low on a piece and it's out of production, they will remove it from B&P so they can keep some stock on hand to fill replacement orders.  That has happened to me on dark red leaves, some flowers and other random pieces before.  Seeing < 200 stock left online but having them cancel the order or tell you they can't sell it is another indicator it is out of production.

10 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

A number of Marvel CMF hairpieces are available at pretty great prices!

Do you have part IDs?

2 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Do you have part IDs?

Here you go:

Monica - 6343688
Peggy - 6343689
Sam - 6356860
T'Challa - 6356861
Loki - 6339110