LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 24.5.2017 at 3:17 PM, MKJoshA said:

Here is my loot picture:

On 24.5.2017 at 8:23 PM, Dadster said:

Hah!  I snagged a blue parrot  and the snake armor set as well - ordered yesterday.  The purple cowl/ hood is back up along with purplish rock legs/ stand. 

Hi!

What did the blue/yellow parrot cost? It seems like they are sold out in Norway :sceptic:

I tried to buy the lobster, but they told me it was unavailable because it was a licensed part.. Is that the case in the rest of the world also, or have anyone managed to buy them yet? 

Edited by Roebuck
typo

9 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

What did the blue/yellow parrot cost? It seems like they are sold out in Norway :sceptic:

In the Netherlands, it costs €1,02 

Interesting torsos that seem to be available (to people in Australia at least):

Portal level pack torso

Ford torso from the Mustang set

Dentist torso from the Assembly Square

Roller Disco Batman torso

White Ferrari logo torso from the Ferrari FXX wind tunnel set

Scientist torso from the last run of City Space sets

Scientist torso from the City Volcano sets

Green Futuron torso from the City Square set

Torso with blue classic space guy head on it from Fun at the Park

Supermarket worker torso from the Juniors Supermarket set

White race driver torso from the Porsche 919/917k set

Coffee torso from the City Square and Assembly Square

Mighty Micros Wonder Woman torso

Pizza guy torso from the City Square

Pirate Redcoat Soldier torso

Driver from the new Ferrari F1 car

Red race driver torso from the Porsche 919/917k set

Clown Batman torso

LEGO store employee torso from the City Square

Midway Gamer level pack torso

Driver from the Mercedes AMG

Black Mercedes torso from the Mercedes F1 set

Marge Simpson torso

Tina Goldstein torso

A bunch of torsos from the Temple of Airjitsu

Catwoman torso from TLBM

Heat-proof suit guy torso from the Volcano sets

Retro Batcave Robin torso

TLBM Robin torso

TLBM Pizza Guy torso

TLBM Joker purple suit torso

Chief Wiggum torso from the Kwik-E-Mart

Donald Duck torso from the Disney Castle

One of the Ghostbusters torsos from the new movie

Female Shield agent torso

Green Gremlin torso

Torso with hook from Batman Arkham Asylum

Only torsos from that list I actually have an interest in are the dentist, maybe the Supermarket Worker (although its very clearly female and I would need a fair few to use them in a retail MOC so its not as good as it looks at first glance) and maybe the Aaron Cash torso with the hook.

The Brickset database really is the best way to see all the parts that exist and then use their design/element IDs to figure out if they are available or not...

I am sure at some point in the not-to-distant future parts from the 2h2017 sets will show up for sale (including presumably all the minifig parts from Fun at the Beach and the new Coast Guard and Jungle City sets)

58 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

In the Netherlands, it costs €1,02 

Thank you :classic:

22 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

And the green gremlin's torso (but for over $3) from the Gremlin's Dimension's pack.

I wish the legs and head were available.  Torso isn't very useful to me without them.  But it's still cool to see it.

There must be an error on the check out page right now. I proceed to the paypal page, pay for the items but then the check out page appears again as if nothing happened.

16 minutes ago, masdcw said:

So how much time does it usually take between ordering and them sending it out?

Last one took 11 days between ordering and sending, for me.

11 minutes ago, masdcw said:

So how much time does it usually take between ordering and them sending it out?

I've ordered five or six times, and my experience (I live in the Western USA) is 2 to 3 weeks from hitting submit to the parts showing up in the mailbox.

However, I've been told some people get them sooner than that.

Today evey single time I made to the check out page a message UNEXPECTED ERROR CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE appears. 

3 hours ago, der-vogel said:

Today evey single time I made to the check out page a message UNEXPECTED ERROR CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE appears. 

Probably because something each time became less in stock than the quantities you wanted to order at the time. Happened to me too.

Complete Minifigures*

Chell (71203)
Total Price: £3.32 $3.49

Sensei Wu (71234)
Total Price: £2.31 $2.34

Gamer Kid (71235)
Total Price: £1.68 $1.75

Jay (71215)
Total Price: £1.95 $2.04

Business Lady (40221)
Total Price: £1.72 $1.78

Toxic Waste Suit Guy (60124)
Total Price: £3.45 $3.61

Baby (60134)
Total Price: £2.20 $2.32

General Magmar (70338)
Total Price: £2.06 $2.14

Axl (70336)
Total Price: £6.18 $6.28

Lance (70337)
Total Price: £2.28 $2.37

*No handheld accessories

**ALL PRICES ARE ACTUAL LISTED PRICES FROM B&P NOT CONVERTED USING A CONVERTER**

Okay just realised some of those aren't actually licensed minifigures, I just copied and pasted it from my notes app on my iPad without looking through the minifigures. 

9 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Complete Minifigures*

Chell (71203)
Total Price: £3.32 $3.49

For anyone in the US, you are better off buying Chell on BL. They were virtually given away when the Dimensions sets were on sale for $1, so lots of BL sellers have large quantities of them for next to nothing.

1 hour ago, MAB said:

For anyone in the US, you are better off buying Chell on BL. They were virtually given away when the Dimensions sets were on sale for $1, so lots of BL sellers have large quantities of them for next to nothing.

Her gun used to be listed but I don't think I saw it on B&P. Also good point MAB.

Edited by J4ck

After I thought I've mastered the art of saving my B&P to the bag and resuming later without re-selecting those bagged pieces, I found my bag emptied and noticed at least one selection was now sold out.

On 6/8/2017 at 3:53 AM, J4ck said:

Okay just realised some of those aren't actually licensed minifigures, I just copied and pasted it from my notes app on my iPad without looking through the minifigures. 

I wouldn't worry about licensed vs non-licensed. We've been talking about all desirable pieces not just licensed ones.

19 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I wouldn't worry about licensed vs non-licensed. We've been talking about all desirable pieces not just licensed ones.

Oh phew thank you in that case, get ready to get spammed!! I'm just kidding, I respect this thread, please don't ban me!

Parts from the 2h2017 sets are now showing up on Bricks and Pieces (at least for me here in Australia).

Lots of good parts from the Assembly Square are for sale (including the printed Cafe Corner tile, baby body (but not the head), both guitars, pretzel, dog, tan 1 x 1 with studs on corner, welding gear, both clocks, all the hair pieces, all the torsos, both paintings, all the doors and frames, the bird and all the neat corner tile shapes.

Other cool things I see as available:

Printed ticket tile from the Carousel

Yellow kayak paddle

Dolphin (as seen in the big Friends sailboat)

Bandage hat from the Friends Hospital

Wheelchair and its wheel

From Fun at the Beach we have the red female bathing suit and the boom box.

And from the City Jungle sets we have the Machete, the Panther (but not the tiger or the leopard), the Venus Fly Trap and the 1x2 clear compass tile

So its not all of them yet but there are still some good things for sale there... (apologies if any of these aren't new or noteworthy but they look new/rare/etc to me :)

Best from the above list is probably the Panther (if the Panther is available it bodes well for the Tiger and Leopard to follow suit at some point hopefully)

7 hours ago, jonwil said:

Best from the above list is probably the Panther (if the Panther is available it bodes well for the Tiger and Leopard to follow suit at some point hopefully)

Punched off an order for the Panther. Almost grabbed a pair of Fly Trap halves, but figured they'd eventually be cheaper on BL.

10 hours ago, jonwil said:

Parts from the 2h2017 sets are now showing up on Bricks and Pieces (at least for me here in Australia).

Lots of good parts from the Assembly Square are for sale (including the printed Cafe Corner tile, baby body (but not the head), both guitars, pretzel, dog, tan 1 x 1 with studs on corner, welding gear, both clocks, all the hair pieces, all the torsos, both paintings, all the doors and frames, the bird and all the neat corner tile shapes.

Other cool things I see as available:

Printed ticket tile from the Carousel

Yellow kayak paddle

Bandage hat from the Friends Hospital

Wheelchair and its wheel

From Fun at the Beach we have the red female bathing suit and the boom box.

And from the City Jungle sets we have the Machete, the Panther (but not the tiger or the leopard), the Venus Fly Trap and the 1x2 clear compass tile

So its not all of them yet but there are still some good things for sale there... (apologies if any of these aren't new or noteworthy but they look new/rare/etc to me :)

Thanks a ton for the heads-up! :thumbup:

10 hours ago, jonwil said:

I do not now if you are aware of it, but the city dolphin is not the same as the friends one :classic:

3 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Punched off an order for the Panther. Almost grabbed a pair of Fly Trap halves, but figured they'd eventually be cheaper on BL.

The black panther has increased around 1.2$ in Norway from when I phoned in the order 10 days ago too today when it is available in the shop *huh* Is that normal?
Glad I ordered early :tongue:

9 hours ago, J4ck said:

Are you doing me a laugh, awesome! Is the Kayak out yet?

No sign of the kayak yet.