LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

1 hour ago, LegoFjotten said:

Pure speculation on my part:

In their system the "protective bag" with the elephant head has a price, the head itself does not have a price.

You can't order any of the "protective bag" elements online.

You can't buy any elements with zero price online (maybe they will just default to "Out of stock" even when they are in stock?).

If this is correct it could also explain why calling CS yields different results depending on who you speak with; A good CS knows to check if a protective bag exists if price comes up with zero when you give them the elementId, a bad one just says "You can't order that".

Ive ordered the protective bag elephant pet twice over the phone. The last time I called I was told that it couldn’t be sold (in fact, the rep told me words for words: we cannot sell any parts that are part of a a lego set)

when she told me this, I was like oh boy.. and politely said ok buy and ended the call. 

27 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Ive ordered the protective bag elephant pet twice over the phone. The last time I called I was told that it couldn’t be sold (in fact, the rep told me words for words: we cannot sell any parts that are part of a a lego set)

You got the worst CS rep ever :D

But yeah, you can order by phone. Just speculating why you can't order it online as well.

59 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

But yeah, you can order by phone. Just speculating why you can't order it online as well.

I’ve ordered by phone tons of times. First time I heard that excuse:)

1 hour ago, LegoFjotten said:

:rofl:

@Megbricks Next time, go full 'Karen' and tell them you want to speak to the manager :tongue:

Just received a small order from June 19th. Really quick! One weird thing: I got 10 transparent 5X4 window pieces I did not order.

Also avaibable: the black/white double moulded legs from the Daily Bugle (Punisher-fig) part number 6145159

11 hours ago, timemail said:

My phone order elephant came in with a part number of 6364825 (this doesn't come up on B&P. The numbers Jonwil provided were what I provided to the customer service officer but they were not the ones they use to order (despite being on B&P). For reference I only got bodies and no heads - I ordered heads just didn't receive them. 

Thanks, I'll try my luck again tomorrow!

11 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

A good CS knows to check if a protective bag exists if price comes up with zero when you give them the elementId, a bad one just says "You can't order that". 

Good to know; I'll just have to keep poking the CS 'till I find a good one, then!

2 hours ago, PRBricks said:

Good to know; I'll just have to keep poking the CS 'till I find a good one, then!

Note that it's just speculation on my part, based on what others have reported.

On 6/29/2021 at 6:17 PM, LegoFjotten said:

You can't order any of the "protective bag" elements online.

The seagull piece comes in a protective bag I'm pretty sure, and I ordered that online.

14 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

Note that it's just speculation on my part, based on what others have reported.

It worked, I was able to pre-order some unavailable parts which will return on B&P next month :)

2 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

The seagull piece comes in a protective bag I'm pretty sure, and I ordered that online.

So does the reindeer, and that was available online.

56 minutes ago, MAB said:

So does the reindeer, and that was available online.

Oh yeah - and I just recently unpacked an order with a couple of those! Well the protective bag theory is thoroughly debunked.

I think B&P works in mysterious ways because that's just how it is, with no good or logical underlying reason.

1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

Oh yeah - and I just recently unpacked an order with a couple of those! Well the protective bag theory is thoroughly debunked.

I think B&P works in mysterious ways because that's just how it is, with no good or logical underlying reason.

Yeah, I don't think there are any logical rules. There have been other bagged parts in the past, and they have also given away for free parts listed at 0.00, a.though that was some time ago.

4 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

That's true, forgot they came in a bag as well :laugh:

2 hours ago, MAB said:

(snip) in the past, and they have also given away for free parts listed at 0.00, a.though that was some time ago.

Still, I hold on to my belief that they now have a restriction in place so you can't order anything without a price online. Until proven otherwise.

8 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

Still, I hold on to my belief that they now have a restriction in place so you can't order anything without a price online. Until proven otherwise.

The new adult elephant parts are still listed as 0.00. Or in your theory, is that why people have to use alternative numbers to actually order those, because the numbers listed online are tied to 0.00?

Glow in the dark pieces from #80028 are available now. But so expensive  better to get the set. 

also pieces from the ice castle in trans blue and opalescent trans blue are available 

nothing much from adidas except for the printed stripe piece from the GWP set. 

also a lot of the animals from 60307,60301,60302 are available 

Edited by Megbricks

9 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

The new adult elephant parts are still listed as 0.00. Or in your theory, is that why people have to use alternative numbers to actually order those, because the numbers listed online are tied to 0.00?

I got 3 elephants from CS using the original numbers (offered as a courtesy due to a long wait on the phone when trying to get a missing bag for my Daily Bugle set) actually... But if I were to order more I would try the alternative numbers since I think there is less chance of screwups. 

My theory about parts without a price is unrelated to that though, I think there is a general rule in place that will not allow you to order parts with zero price online. Basically, "if (outOfStock or elementHasNoPrice) then disableAddButtonWithText('Out of stock')".

If someone points me to free elements that can be ordered online I will happily revise my theory (after I order a ton of those parts, of course).  

Edited by LegoFjotten
Typo

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Typewriter keys are available.

At $.52 each! I think I'll wait for the Dots letters to arrive and see if I like them enough to avoid buying words at such a high price.

The white baseball cap (new color for the part) and printed 1 x 2 stripe tile from the mini shoe are available for sale. The blue torso piece from that set (and the printed parts from the big shoe as well as the shoelaces from the big shoe) are showing up as "no results".

All the various trans-blue parts from the big Ice Castle are available for sale by the look of it.

From the Monkie Kid tank all the minifig parts are available (4x torsos, 4x legs, 3x heads, pig molded head, panda mask, chef hat, red scarf, roller skates, 3x hair) along with the bowl, red pitchfork, 1x1 egg tile, 2x2 egg noodles tile, 1x2 printed clear tile and what seems to be all the pink bits (including the printed 1 x 1 plate and the 6-stud-shooter)

From the bone demon, looks like the glow-in-the-dark parts are available, as are the minifig parts (4x torso, 2x legs, dress slope, 5x heads, mask, 3x hair, purple shoulder pads). Can't seem to find the ghost legs, ghost hood, gold shoulder pads or headphones though. (not showing up in the inventory at all)

EDIT: The new color hourglass part is also available (the one with tan sand color)

Edited by jonwil

Got the receipt for my order placed on Saturday and the sheep are on it even though they went out of stock while I was adding other items.  Phew!

Now to decide if I should go ahead & order a few new parts today or wait for 2x points in a few weeks.  I'll probably grab a few thing now in case they go out of stock.

~$20 for a full set of letter typewriter keys here in Australia. Not that bad actually and could be worth snagging for a project I thought of (LEGO Enigma Cypher Machine model)

Hello everyone, hope you're okay and today I show you my latest order from LEGO.com !
Some parts are currently hard to grab or out of stock like the orange classic space torso and the big shark😫

Order #23 : Biggest order yet from LEGO📦 1/2

Order #23 : Biggest order yet from LEGO📦 2/2

Once again, see all the different parts I ordered on the picture👆