LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

I saw dual molded arms Robin torso under Design ID 16360. It might be the same one I already have from Lego Dimensions Lego Batman Movie Story Pack.

55 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Here is my loot picture:

-snip-

Great stuff, thanks for sharing! I already feel tempted to do a second haul... :grin:

Hah!  I snagged a blue parrot  and the snake armor set as well - ordered yesterday.  The purple cowl/ hood is back up along with purplish rock legs/ stand. 

4 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Great stuff, thanks for sharing! I already feel tempted to do a second haul... :grin:

Yeah, I know the feeling. I actually made another order after seeing your ender legs. I feel like we should get commission from Lego for posting pics here.

Is there a way to filter for (flesh) head/leg parts? I know you can search for all the torsos, but couldn't find any shortcuts on other minifig parts.

Can someone tell me where the black head with the yellow eyes is from? Also might be interesting for some of you, the Hawkeye torso from the tanker set is also available for pretty cheap.

4 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Is there a way to filter for (flesh) head/leg parts? I know you can search for all the torsos, but couldn't find any shortcuts on other minifig parts.

There is none, legs and hands have unique element ID's as well as design ID's. Would be nice to browse them all at once...

3 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Can someone tell me where the black head with the yellow eyes is from? Also might be interesting for some of you, the Hawkeye torso from the tanker set is also available for pretty cheap.

The black head with yellow eyes is from a Rogul: https://brickset.com/minifigs/nex077

Yea that's what I thought but hoped there would be a 'secret option'. Too bad. 

Is there somewhere you can find a solid list of all the 'main stream' parts most people tend to buy via B&P with all the element numbers? I've seen that some users post the numbers and that the first post supposed to have a list, but there isn´t one yet. I've seen great parts from everybody but some are hard to find. 

20 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

Yea that's what I thought but hoped there would be a 'secret option'. Too bad. 

Is there somewhere you can find a solid list of all the 'main stream' parts most people tend to buy via B&P with all the element numbers? I've seen that some users post the numbers and that the first post supposed to have a list, but there isn´t one yet. I've seen great parts from everybody but some are hard to find. 

I think most people go to B&P to get cheap rare minifig parts, newly introduced parts (new design/colour), or printed parts. Most of these are quite specific and subject to a lot of change in availability over time, so that may be a reason why there aren't any lists (not that I know of, at least).  

Are Constraction heads and torsos ever available on B&P? As of now, can't find any heads, torso fronts, or shinguard shells.

I put together a skeleton, and would like to put stuff on it.

Anyone ever 3D print their own Constraction head?

For parts lists, I look at BrickSet and use Lego Digital Designer to text search a part by description, then Export BOM to see the Design ID and also use LDD to see fit of unfamiliar parts.

Edited by BubbaFit45531

On 2017-5-31 at 5:15 AM, BubbaFit45531 said:

Are Constraction heads and torsos ever available on B&P? As of now, can't find any heads, torso fronts, or shinguard shells.

I know (2016) Bionicle parts used to be available.

12 hours ago, der-vogel said:

Any hair piece or light flesh head for less than 0.20 usd? Anyone?

I'm only familiar with euro pricing, but I think I've never seen a head, yellow or flesh, below €0.23 

9 hours ago, anothergol said:

the flower part in LBG from the Apollo set is already available

Cool, should check that out! :classic:

Edited by Exetrius

So now most of the summer sets are searchable on Bricks & Pieces - however I'm noting that pretty much all interesting pieces are OOS. Stuff like Minifig parts and printed pieces. Is this because someone has already bought everything or does it usually take awhile after the new sets have been released until the parts are available?

37 minutes ago, Risgrynsgrot said:

So now most of the summer sets are searchable on Bricks & Pieces - however I'm noting that pretty much all interesting pieces are OOS. Stuff like Minifig parts and printed pieces. Is this because someone has already bought everything or does it usually take awhile after the new sets have been released until the parts are available?

Usually takes quite a while. Good new parts from the Lego Batman movie 1st wave of sets only became available last month or so (talking about the umbrella piece, fur neck piece etc.) So in a few months we'll probably get some pieces from these newer sets.

6 hours ago, Risgrynsgrot said:

That's what i always think as well lol. That a few people are waiting on their computers for the pieces to appear to just buy them all. 

The thing i dislike the most is that it is so hard to find fleshie heads. 

I don't think its new at all but for those looking for flesh heads/body parts, the Legolas head from the dimensions pack is available. Set 71219. 

Just saw that Mr. T's hair is back. And the green gremlin's torso (but for over $3) from the Gremlin's Dimension's pack.

I always think up more parts after I finalize the order. I read recently someone point out you can save your B&P selections to the bag, then click the link from the bag to resume without wiping out your previous session's selections.

Also, on Amazon, I often see third party sellers trying to sell character minifigures for outrageous prices. I'm guessing they are the ones hording parts to try to flip for a profit.

With the Constraction torso frames, I think it's not right that you can't buy any Constraction heads for each frame you buy. It's an imbalance in the Force.

1 hour ago, BubbaFit45531 said:

I read recently someone point out you can save your B&P selections to the bag, then click the link from the bag to resume without wiping out your previous session's selections.

Yeah but half of the time you lose everything. I always take screenshots of my entire order before placing it, because Lego's shop has been broken for ages. Most likely because of the localization. Maybe it's fixed now, but it has been broken for years, so I wouldn't trust it.

I print the selections to PDF in case I accidentally press Back. I recently saw that iOS lets you print webpages to PDF.

Today, I saw a Ghostbuster torso at 88585, possibly Crux or Acronix torso at 76382, possibly Mr. T dual molded arms t-shirt torso at 16360 maybe. I saw some new torsos in the listing, but shown as out of stock.

Not enough stuff I wanted to finalize an order.