LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Super curious what will happen after placing an order filled with a ton of parts that either aren't on BnP, are licensed, or discontinued. I'm especially curious if they'll give explanations as to why certain parts cannot be sold, or elaborate further on the rules regarding this.

Placing an order containing licensed parts, stuff that isn't on Bricks and Pieces now but was in the past/could have been phone ordered in the past, and some purely discontinued items from just a couple of years back. Will be eagerly anticipating a response, and while I don't expect to get every or even any of the parts in the order, I'm more interested in the reasoning they give for stuff like, say, the Monkie Kid armor that WAS there but has been removed, or the orange classic spacemen suits.

EDIT: Well dang, it's not even letting me checkout - keeps on throwing an error message on checkout. How strange.

Edited by DuckBricks

How are you placing an order for parts that are not on bricks and pieces?

10 hours ago, DuckBricks said:

Super curious what will happen after placing an order filled with a ton of parts that either aren't on BnP, are licensed, or discontinued. I'm especially curious if they'll give explanations as to why certain parts cannot be sold, or elaborate further on the rules regarding this.

Placing an order containing licensed parts, stuff that isn't on Bricks and Pieces now but was in the past/could have been phone ordered in the past, and some purely discontinued items from just a couple of years back. Will be eagerly anticipating a response, and while I don't expect to get every or even any of the parts in the order, I'm more interested in the reasoning they give for stuff like, say, the Monkie Kid armor that WAS there but has been removed, or the orange classic spacemen suits.

EDIT: Well dang, it's not even letting me checkout - keeps on throwing an error message on checkout. How strange.

Sometimes you need to refresh the page and it’ll add to your cart.

2 hours ago, Bugbot20082 said:

If the tan horse from the blacksmith set becomes available to buy again can someone let me know?

Many thanks 

Yes! But act quick they sell fast. although one of the last Times i got the notification that it was in stock, they lasted in stock for a whole day!!

^And that one day was my day off so I wasn't around a computer at all...what are the odds??

Eventually I will own a tan horse.

12 hours ago, MAB said:

How are you placing an order for parts that are not on bricks and pieces?

This was via the method people were suggesting to try earlier with the "I don't see what I'm looking for" button.

11 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Sometimes you need to refresh the page and it’ll add to your cart.

Thanks! I'll have to try that. How odd.

Just now, DuckBricks said:

Thanks! I'll have to try that. How odd.

You are very welcome. It hasn't happened to me in a while but when it does I always get that moment of panic until realisation hits :grin:

On 5/11/2021 at 5:34 PM, Bugbot20082 said:

If the tan horse from the blacksmith set becomes available to buy again can someone let me know?

Many thanks 

Horse just came available in Australia. YMMV.

Have a look at the profile of user 4bee who has a website to get alerts on when parts come in stock.

Edited by timemail

Calling in to order some specialized parts strikes again! 

The 1x8 Tile that reads “The LEGO House” is available, part 6089148.

The special Macaque cape from the Monkie Kid Flower Fruit Mountain can be ordered as a special boxed cape package: 6334478

The Golden Ninjago 10th anniversary legs are available to complete any Golden Wu figures ordered from before: 6321312

All the parts for the Amelia Earhart figure are avalable (uk), including the head now

3 hours ago, timemail said:

Horse just came available in Australia. YMMV.

Have a look at the profile of user 4bee who has a website to get alerts on when parts come in stock.

Thanks! 
i just made an order last night before it became available to purchase 😅

My biggest order of Bricks and Pieces, lolol overall cheaper than BL, with shipping it would had been $200 more going that route!! 

PCRQW8F.jpg

With that said though the weirdest thing just happened to me.  I mentioned a while back that Lego Bricks and pieces does take a while but if you paid with Apple Pay the order authorization expires after a couple of days, so 22-25 days later whenever Lego told me my order was ready they told me they needed an alternative method of payment because of Apple Pay of course, the thing is on my end the order says it’s shipped and paid for.  Lego was asking me to pay it so they can ship it.  I thought nothing of it so I get this specific order with the aforementioned problem.  Today I get another duplicate order of the same thing I already got before leading me to believe that Lego did ship 2 identical orders(order numbers are totally different of course).  4 orders had the same exact problem but this was the first one I received so now I have an extra set of Blue Falcon legs I don’t want haha