LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Reindeer is back!

And the black falcon torso (Element: 6335192), legs (6335666) and the tan horse (6343565) from blacksmith set is now showing as AVAILABLE to order!!!!

It would appear that all minifig parts from the Blacksmith Shop are available for sale except the blacksmith torso (although some are out of stock right now)

This includes the Black Falcon shield and both sets of shoulder armor.

The green wheels (front and back) for the red wheelchair are now for sale as well, also the triangle road sign with men-at-work pattern and the 2 x 2 corner brick in dark tan.

Not enough of the good stuff for an order yet though :)

5 hours ago, fastlindyrick said:

I don't know if they can do that exactly, but if you place an online order and then immediately call in then they can add to the online order.  They can only add a small number of items on the phone (not sure exactly, but about 10-20 different part numbers).  They will need your order number plus the long part number for each item you want to add, and you will probably also need your VIP number if you have one.

A maximum of 16.

Aaaaaand the falcon torso is gone already. So is the orange space helmet. And the horse.

Edited by anothergol

Tan horse and black falcon torso unavailable here too! (wild guess : many of them will be available on BrickLink soon…).

Silver praetorian shoulder pads and black falcon legs still available though. And the plate-with-three-leaves part (32607) is also now available in dark turquoise.

I can only hope that Lego is willing and able to ramp up production on those high-demand parts enough to make the scalpers irrelevant...

Or, you know, they could use an ounce of prediction and set much lower limits on how many you can buy at once, of parts that will clearly be high-demand.

Edited by Flak Maniak

10 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I always use the 00800 but from a landline. It’s free using a landline. There’s no alternative number in the UK.

Thanks, unfortunately i don't have a landline at the moment. 

1 hour ago, anothergol said:

Aaaaaand the falcon torso is gone already. So is the orange space helmet. And the horse.

I didn't see any in stock at all this morning... the parts that i want never seem to be in stock at the same time

35 minutes ago, Flak Maniak said:

I can only hope that Lego is willing and able to ramp up production on those high-demand parts enough to make the scalpers irrelevant...

Or, you know, they could use an ounce of prediction and set much lower limits on how many you can buy at once, of parts that will clearly be high-demand.

Or release other smaller sets with some of the parts. Imagine a new Black Falcons Battle Pack! 

I think that putting them in a battle pack falls under "manufacture more". Which, well, obviously we all want that; we want plentiful supply of these cool parts, enough to make scalpers unable to function. But, who knows how many Lego can make in a timely fashion.

6 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

It's available for NZ, I just ordered 5 =)

Finally

2 hours ago, Fuppylodders said:

Reindeer still in stock in the uk, but no tan horse in stock :(

I really want those!!

4 hours ago, pb77 said:

Or release other smaller sets with some of the parts. Imagine a new Black Falcons Battle Pack! 

Second "anniversary" vote has started on Ideas. Castle was kinda at the top (but also kinda not), so it's votable again.
I voted classic space for this one, though (at the same time it asks you to vote for one, but allows selecting multiple)

Oh and falcon legs are gone too now.

Edited by anothergol

Each country/regions store is separate, correct?  Did anyone notice these go up on U.S. bricks and pieces? I noticed the new items from the Blacksmith have prices associated with them now, but if they went in stock on the U.S. store, were only available for a short time in the middle of the night.

The fact that they are there and available to purchase )when in stock) is great. I ordered the few parts that are still available from the black falcon (hat and feather) and I am very hopefully they will be back in stock soon

Got off the phone with Lego CS. The knight torso, legs and shield are projected to be back in stock in March. Unfortunately they would not let me back-order these. How quickly they got gobbled up during the night. 

2 hours ago, Retrocity said:

Each country/regions store is separate, correct?  Did anyone notice these go up on U.S. bricks and pieces? I noticed the new items from the Blacksmith have prices associated with them now, but if they went in stock on the U.S. store, were only available for a short time in the middle of the night.

This is what I don't understand. I thought most/all the Bricks and Pieces came Denmark. I don't have the mailing envelope but the part list says Denmark on it.

If they all come from Denmark then how can one piece be sold out in the USA and not in another?

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

If I find out these sold out pieces are on BrickLink in high quantities I will be furious.

Yeah. LEGO should have a system set up that these rare pieces, like the Reindeer, should be limited to let's say 8. A 1x2 shouldn't have a limit. There should be some way to do it.

I was happy LEGO finally realized no one needs 5 NinjaGo Gardens at launch. Frankly there should be a limit of 1 and move it up from there.

When I find out these sold out pieces are on BrickLink in high quantities I will be furious.

Corrected that for you :laugh:

Yeah if Lego can't make enough of these parts to meet demand and defeat the scalpers that way, they should impose fairly harsh buying limits per-order. Limit 20 or something for minifigure parts; doesn't have to be as low as 8, but 20 is already a 10x rate reduction from the standard 200.

In any case, hopefully during this set's run Lego can eventually get enough of these Black Falcon parts out the door that regular customers can get their hands on them decently. Again, I only want a dozen, and I consider that to be on the high end of what a normal person should buy.

It's unfortunate if we can't backorder them and they're unlikely to be in stock until March; that's a long time to wait and the cycle may repeat itself...

I wasn't a B&P knower before 2020; were things always this bad with hot new parts? Or is 2020's manufacturing disruption a major cause? Back in, say, 2018, when the fancy new animal mold would come out, were they able to just churn out way more of them, or was it instant scarcity back then too?

i just called in and was able to order the Black Falcon torso, legs, and the horse with no problem. Backordered to March 3rd. I ordered 7 each of the fig parts and 2 horses. So I'd say just try again to call in your order.

10 minutes ago, Fuppylodders said:

Corrected that for you :laugh:

:grin:

Just now, MKJoshA said:

i just called in and was able to order the Black Falcon torso, legs, and the horse with no problem. Backordered to March 3rd. I ordered 7 each of the fig parts and 2 horses. So I'd say just try again to call in your order.

Thanks for the heads up Josh!

16 minutes ago, Maple said:

Yeah. LEGO should have a system set up that these rare pieces, like the Reindeer, should be limited to let's say 8. A 1x2 shouldn't have a limit. There should be some way to do it.

I was happy LEGO finally realized no one needs 5 NinjaGo Gardens at launch. Frankly there should be a limit of 1 and move it up from there.

@koalayummies came up with a method which I forwarded to LEGO via Customer Service which I strongly recommend y'all do to get our point across to LEGO. The idea might not be feasible because of legal reasons but it'll be worth stressing your frustration (in a positive and constructive way) to Customer Service.

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

Thanks @MKJoshAfor the heads up. I second this. Was able to order these parts with backorder currently at March 3rd. 

:grin:

Thanks for the heads up Josh!

@koalayummies came up with a method which I forwarded to LEGO via Customer Service which I strongly recommend y'all do to get our point across to LEGO. The idea might not be feasible because of legal reasons but it'll be worth stressing your frustration (in a positive and constructive way) to Customer Service.

Legal reason? LEGO can do whatever they want. There might just be some issues with the system set up that they can't for certain pieces.

Was able to call in for a couple reindeer and Black Falcon shields on back order.  Lego customer service is extremely pleasant to deal with.

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

Thanks! I was on hold for what seemed like forever but was able to place an order with the Black Falcon Torso and the Orange Space man! Both Backordered to March 3rd.