LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 1/25/2021 at 10:01 AM, BubbaFit45531 said:

What's the Design ID of that long pole/shaft/axle with ribs in that pic of the various parts from an order? How is that used? Seems like something that might come in handy. Is it flexible?

32580    FLEX ROD 7M
32199    FLEX ROD 11M
32200    FLEX ROD 12M
32202    FLEX ROD 16M
32235    FLEX ROD 19M

On 1/22/2021 at 2:58 PM, Tusserte said:

(...) It's basically malware that hooks into your authentication on shop.lego.com, but you have to grant them all your credentials to all websites. 

(...)

I couldn't technically find any current malicious problems with the code when I looked at it, but given that you've already granted them heavy permissions to install the plugin, they could push a silent update later and do whatever they want. (...)

thanks for the reply, but what do you mean with that?

And thanks for having taken a look, good that there is no problem with the code yet.

7 minutes ago, TWP said:

thanks for the reply, but what do you mean with that?

And thanks for having taken a look, good that there is no problem with the code yet.

It's giving them the ability to log into any website as you without actually giving them the text of your password. That's how they place the order on lego.com for you.

Just got off the phone with customer service - Reindeer will be back on February 2, and Orange Classic Spacemen will be back on Feb 25, so set your calendars! (Or just backorder them like I just did over the phone to guarantee shipment)

Helmet: 6295184

Torso: 6295181

Airtanks: 6295186

Reindeer: 6310336

5 minutes ago, DuckBricks said:

Just got off the phone with customer service - Reindeer will be back on February 2, and Orange Classic Spacemen will be back on Feb 25, so set your calendars! (Or just backorder them like I just did over the phone to guarantee shipment) 

for everyone, not just LUGs? Great

Once items are in warehouse can Lego still combine your orders and send them in one package? I ordered some parts about a month ago and then two weeks later ordered another batch. Figured it would be less risky and more convenient to get everything at once.

Edited by Garmetrowolf

4 hours ago, Garmetrowolf said:

Once items are in warehouse can Lego still combine your orders and send them in one package? I ordered some parts about a month ago and then two weeks later ordered another batch. Figured it would be less risky and more convenient to get everything at once.

From the answer I got recently: probably not. I called up less than a week after placing an order and was told my first order had already been packed, so it couldn't be added to.

If you mean, might they pick up that there are two orders going to the same address, and put them into a single bigger packet once they send them off? Possibly since it's all done by hand, but probably not.

1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

If you mean, might they pick up that there are two orders going to the same address, and put them into a single bigger packet once they send them off? Possibly since it's all done by hand, but probably not.

Not gonna happen (sadly "for the environment"), they like to send letters with just 2 parts inside.
They will only add (over phone) to an order that has just been placed, and I think you only have a few minutes, hours at best.

Edited by anothergol

1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

Some years ago I worked at a company where I did similar work as the people doing B&P. There are often hundreds, if not thousands, of orders between a persons 1st and 2nd order depending on when he/she placed them and that number rapidly increases as time goes on (especially when you take in mind picking these orders can take a while as well). Hiring someone or having an existing employee look at the entire list of incoming orders and figure out which ones can be send together in one package would be more expensive than just sending two different letters so that's why they don't bother with combining orders. It's all about efficiency and that means going through these orders as fast as possible. 

7 hours ago, anothergol said:

for everyone, not just LUGs? Great

Yup! They may not show up on the site, but as long as you call in and order it, you should be able to!

3 hours ago, DuckBricks said:

Yup! They may not show up on the site, but as long as you call in and order it, you should be able to!

I have ordered  all these pieces on the phone for a few months now and it works as long as you say that you know it’s backOrder and that you don’t mind waiting. 

9 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

From the answer I got recently: probably not. I called up less than a week after placing an order and was told my first order had already been packed, so it couldn't be added to.

If that's the case, sounds like it isn't worth it then. 

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Some years ago I worked at a company where I did similar work as the people doing B&P. There are often hundreds, if not thousands, of orders between a persons 1st and 2nd order depending on when he/she placed them and that number rapidly increases as time goes on (especially when you take in mind picking these orders can take a while as well). Hiring someone or having an existing employee look at the entire list of incoming orders and figure out which ones can be send together in one package would be more expensive than just sending two different letters so that's why they don't bother with combining orders. It's all about efficiency and that means going through these orders as fast as possible. 

That makes sense. Thanks!

Ideas Blacksmith still not listed... Well, I suppose I should wait three days and then check! That silver shoulder armor piece better be on there!

Still waiting for the Hidden Side Shadow Walker legs to come back in stock... I mean, maybe I should just call and ask about backordering them. Surely they're not done manufacturing those... Or maybe they are, since Hidden Side was delisted on the Lego website's themes bit? Hmm. (Even though a pile of sets are still in stock on there.)

Still waiting on the Cyber Drone head... And a bunch of other parts that I hope I have all of open in tabs, just to check periodically...

Still not enough parts available from my wish list for a B&P order to work for me.

My local second hand parts supplier has finally re-opened (they have large bins full of mixed used LEGO and you go through the lot grabbing whatever you want then pay by weight) though so I was able to snag some awesome stuff including some parts that would otherwise have been hard to come by (and now they have a permanent retail location I can go there even more for parts :)

Edited by jonwil

On 1/29/2021 at 11:39 AM, Flak Maniak said:

Ideas Blacksmith still not listed... Well, I suppose I should wait three days and then check! That silver shoulder armor piece better be on there!

Still waiting for the Hidden Side Shadow Walker legs to come back in stock... I mean, maybe I should just call and ask about backordering them. Surely they're not done manufacturing those... Or maybe they are, since Hidden Side was delisted on the Lego website's themes bit? Hmm. (Even though a pile of sets are still in stock on there.)

Still waiting on the Cyber Drone head... And a bunch of other parts that I hope I have all of open in tabs, just to check periodically...

The silver Praetorian shoulder armor also appeared in Ninjago City Gardens, maybe check there/call in to order the piece in reference to that set?

Edited by DuckBricks

8 minutes ago, Grover said:

Is that not 65435?  $0.69 USD and available on B&P right now.

Your part is indeed in the set, but they are talking about 37614 which is a new recolor in flat silver

1 hour ago, Tusserte said:

Your part is indeed in the set, but they are talking about 37614 which is a new recolor in flat silver

Ah, I see.  I missed the difference.

Yeah, I've already ordered dozens of 65435; very nice part. Certainly a keeper; many fantasy minifigs from now until forever will wear them. But, I'd like dozens of 37614, too!

Looks like some of the new parts from the modular police station are now for sale including the telephone, typewriter, donuts, tan and grey inverted curved slope pieces, dark brown 1x4x3 window frame, dark brown 1x2x2 window frame, new police torso, sand green 1 x 4 plate, sand green brick with 2 vertical studs, sand green 1 x 10 plate, sand green 1 x 3 brick, dark tan bracket with 1 x 2 plate in the middle, dark tan 1x2-2x2 up bracket, white plate 1x2 with door rail and daily brick newspaper tile. Neither of the billboard tiles are available yet, nor is the police sign 1 x 4 tile.

In the skate park set, all the minifig parts are available except the purple helmet+hair are available, as is the Vita Rush 1x1 round, 1x2 slope and flag and the wheelchair (but not the front or back wheels for it)

In the town square set, the guide dog and harness are available but none of the new figure parts (including that neat blue high-vis torso that I would love to get a bunch more of) are available yet.

In the shopping street set, the minifig parts are all available except the child head. All the food is available, as are the bike lane parts and the magenta bicycle.

In the family house set, the dog is available, as is all the food and all the minifig parts except the orange torso and the brown hair.

In the police boat, the printed control panel slopes are available, as is the shark but none of the new figure parts or accessories (including the cool yellow flippers) are available.

For the Chinese garden set, the bunny, frog, bowl, spoon, printed trans-red head, red pumpkin, printed fish tiles, 1x1 round dumplings tile, the tan jacket torso and the blue jumper torso are available.

In the other Chinese set, the cow horn is available, as is the red fence, trans-orange snowflake and all the minifig bits except the red jacket torso with the black neck area, the gold feather thing and the banana.

In the flowers set, the dark green bush is available and that's about it as far as the good stuff goes.

None of the interesting bits are available in the bonsai tree (I want that pink frog), roses or tulips.

And if you like cats and dogs, everything in the cats and dogs BrickHeadz is available

Note that these may be out of stock at the time you check so don't assume this list reflects "in stock", just "has a price" :)

Oh and the dark red door from Diagon Alley is now available (although the dark green and cool yellow doors as well as the 2x2 corner brick in dark tan are still unfortunately not available, hopefully those other doors show up as I would love to snag some)

Edited by jonwil

6 hours ago, jonwil said:

tan and grey inverted curved slope pieces

Tan got back in stock a few days ago but LBG still isn't here. Frustrating when you wait for several items to be in stock at the same time, and one disappears when another appears. (it's also not listed in black yet, while it's used in the forge)

Grey now back in stock & black one listed (but not available)

Edited by anothergol

5 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Nice haul! I ordered on New Year's Eve as well and the shopping carts were out of stock. Oh well...

It cost $47. :wall: The rat hat/helmet was the most expensive piece I've bought at $3.50. I kept meaning to get the carts and forgetting so I finally grabbed three. They are surprisingly cheap and clearly will never be used again in a set. I hope they will come back in stock I want two more too. I think I placed my order on the 29th or 30th.