LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

4 hours ago, Tusserte said:

* 65578 (the angled bar with stud) lets you find 6326748 which is the new LBG version from the beekeeper.

* 3899 (cup) lets you find 6236213 which is the new silver version from the beekeeper.

The reason these 2 appear is most likely that they're not unique to CMF: angled bar is found in a future monkey kid set, and the silver cup in the new ningago city (LOTS of recolors in that set btw)

Edited by anothergol

11 hours ago, Tusserte said:

One interesting thing is that the CMF 21 minifigs won't give you a part list on B&P so Brickset.com hasn't discovered the part numbers.  However, for the recolors, B&P does have the individual parts if you search by design ID.  Examples:

* 65578 (the angled bar with stud) lets you find 6326748 which is the new LBG version from the beekeeper.

* 3899 (cup) lets you find 6236213 which is the new silver version from the beekeeper.

Sadly, these have price 0 right now so they aren't for sale.  Has anyone discovered any other ones?

Most CMF series follow this pattern.

7 hours ago, MAB said:

Most CMF series follow this pattern.

I thought in the past they would show up on brickset if they were in B&P though. Brickset currently has nothing for the new element IDs. I used brickset to find and buy the knight sword in series 20.

2 hours ago, Tusserte said:

I thought in the past they would show up on brickset if they were in B&P though. Brickset currently has nothing for the new element IDs. I used brickset to find and buy the knight sword in series 20.

The brickset CMF inventories come from rebrickable though and not LEGO, it says so right above the parts listing.

kVV9hVB.png

2 hours ago, MAB said:

The brickset CMF inventories come from rebrickable though and not LEGO, it says so right above the parts listing.

kVV9hVB.png

Cool, TIL! Curious how Rebrickable gets them now

Wow the Tournament Knight's sword is actually available for sale! That's news to me. It's coming in the upcoming Blacksmith but still intriguing it's already available on B&P.

23 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Wow the Tournament Knight's sword is actually available for sale! That's news to me. It's coming in the upcoming Blacksmith but still intriguing it's already available on B&P.

Surprisingly enough it was on sale right when the CMF came out, must have slipped through the cracks!

99780 finally became available in Tan again so I've placed an order.

6313611.jpg

I was considering waiting on 69729 in White to become available but it still hasn't been added. Hate it when regular parts get classified as restricted just because the recolour comes in a licensed set.

.6332042.jpg

Edited by Brick Cucumber

3 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Reindeer is/was back! Finally ordered two.

Just ordered 2 as well, thank you!

On 1/18/2021 at 2:59 AM, anothergol said:

The reason these 2 appear is most likely that they're not unique to CMF: angled bar is found in a future monkey kid set, and the silver cup in the new ningago city (LOTS of recolors in that set btw)

oh, that's interesting! Which monkey kid set? I haven't spotted it yet!

I'd been waiting for a long time for the new parts to come available, but sadly they haven't yet. I made an order anyways, because it turned out I had waaaay more than enough parts on my wanted list for a purchase that qualified for free shipping

New stuff available: watermelon minifig head from set 41662 and vine piece from set 71381. 

4 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Thanks. Just ordered a few of them

On 1/17/2021 at 8:59 AM, jonwil said:

1 x 2 tile with new style notepad print

May I ask the ID for this part? I don't think I've seen it but I'm pretty sure I would love it!

@Megbricks and @Clone OPatra, thank you for the heads up! 

Also newly available :
- red wheelchair (ID 6334202) - but not its green wheels!
- lime dog harness (ID 6325398) - but none of the dogs is back
- dark azure plate with bicycle pattern (ID 6329620, cycle lane marker from set 60306)
- twin bun hairpiece in dark brown (ID 6333518)
- "Vita Rush" printed round brick (ID 6310230)

5 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

OOS for UK again.

3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Thanks. Just ordered a few of them

Megbricks' "a few" means a 100 :iamded_lol:

Just now, koalayummies said:

Curious what the B&P price for the reindeer is if anyone remembers.

5,75€ in France

5 hours ago, Aurore said:

Also newly available :

- red wheelchair (ID 6334202) - but not its green wheels!
- lime dog harness (ID 6325398) - but none of the dogs is back
- dark azure plate with bicycle pattern (ID 6329620, cycle lane marker from set 60306)
- twin bun hairpiece in dark brown (ID 6333518)
- "Vita Rush" printed round brick (ID 6310230)

Dang, the wheelchair and harness were on my want list and NOT available when I placed the order with the reindeer. I literally thought about the bun hair piece when I was on the card info page of the order, but decided it wasn't worth it to go back and risk my cart. That one should stick around anyway.

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

Thank you! So $6.97 in USA hotdog baseball ar15 dollars.

Lego doesn't follow exchange rates. It's $5.44 USD (and $8.75 ish AUD). The resellers are absolutely sickening.

2 hours ago, Ponga91 said:

200 is the limit...

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

Curious what the B&P price for the reindeer is if anyone remembers.

7,something$ in Canada

2 hours ago, Ponga91 said:

Seriously I just got 4 more:)

The notepad tile in question is 6329599

Good to know that brown hairpiece is available, added it to my wish list (it looks like it might just be useful :)

Still not enough for sale to make an order worthwhile given the high Australian shipping costs (although at this point I suspect the dark green, dark red and bright light yellow doors from the Diagon Alley set will never be sold on B&P :( )

3 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Lego doesn't follow exchange rates. It's $5.44 USD (and $8.75 ish AUD). The resellers are absolutely sickening.

Good to know, I did not know that! And yeah without a doubt. This happens every time a bunch here are in consensus about a desirable piece that is just released or about to be on B&P and then pop over to bricklink and see a whole slew of sellers with an absurd amount for ridiculous prices as it repeatedly goes in and out of stock on B&P. The pumpkins, dark brown leaf pieces, reindeer. Those here just want to build while they're over there doing absurdity.