LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

A few more new parts are available on B&P!

At least the following :
     - printed koi tiles! :wub:

- green villain stand (no idea how to name this part…)
     - ox/cow costume headpiece

- trans-red lantern with printed cow
     - 1x1 round tile with printed tangyuan
     - minifigure parts from the Story of Nian
     - minifigure torso with the monkey kid tshirt
     - printed oversized donut tiles

- red beanie hairpiece with reddish brown braids

3 hours ago, Aurore said:

At least the following :

Its super helpful! Thank you!

Wow, the koi are already sold out, just like the tan retriever was snapped up in no time. Hopefully they come back in stock in a while when the excitement (and resellers' desires?) have worn off a little bit.

23 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Wow, the koi are already sold out, just like the tan retriever was snapped up in no time. Hopefully they come back in stock in a while when the excitement (and resellers' desires?) have worn off a little bit.

This is such a craziness, like the deer which was also being sold out in minutes... and never has come back in stock again.

Man will the green villain stand even look good at all, being molded in those colors? I have no idea, but I'm gonna order one. Just the sort of part that I think, well, if I have zero of these in ten years, I'm probably gonna wish I had one lying around. (See, that's the root of evil there, this notion of "well I might want one eventually". Our bank accounts cry out in despair when that phrase is uttered!)

But, well, still waiting on the Hidden Side goons' legs to be back in stock before placing another order. (Speaking of things I haven't all that much reason to buy!)

Just now, Flak Maniak said:

But, well, still waiting on the Hidden Side goons' legs to be back in stock before placing another order. (Speaking of things I haven't all that much reason to buy!)

Wouldn't surprise me if those legs don't ever get restocked though.

2 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Man will the green villain stand even look good at all, being molded in those colors? I have no idea, but I'm gonna order one. Just the sort of part that I think, well, if I have zero of these in ten years, I'm probably gonna wish I had one lying around. (See, that's the root of evil there, this notion of "well I might want one eventually". Our bank accounts cry out in despair when that phrase is uttered!)

Those were nice pieces.

Several new pieces are available:

29167 Black book cover

28684 Black Book

4332 Dark Brown Broom

77119 Playday 6x6 tile

and....69060 Deer (ordered 8)

Edited by Kevbo

Seems like they're catching up on old sets!  The metallic gold 2x2 triangle tile 6316567 from the Iron Man helmet is available too!  Still not the wedge slopes, though.

Dang, I want that deer, but so little else on my want list has become available. Now it's the delicate B&P dance: bite the bullet on a part when it's available and end up paying lots of shipping charges, or try and wait but risk losing out?

Does anyone know why the Lloyd/Year 4 Harry Potter hair, which now comes in dark brown through 2020 city sets, isn't available in any colour? Seems like an odd omission.

"Bricks and Pieces is currently unavailable for purchases, sorry for the inconvenience" UGH

Seriously Lego?! 9 out of 10 times I try to give you money I'cant. You may have the best customer service but anything web-based that you do doesn't even work half of the times.

Let's just hope the deer doesn't go out of stock for months again

Edited by CaptainSerMig

21 minutes ago, CaptainSerMig said:

"Bricks and Pieces is currently unavailable for purchases, sorry for the inconvenience" UGH

Seriously Lego?! 9 out of 10 times I try to give you money I'cant. You may have the best customer service but anything web-based that you do doesn't even work half of the times.

Let's just hope the deer doesn't go out of stock for months again

When that pops up just refresh the page and it should appear in your normal cart.

39 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

When that pops up just refresh the page and it should appear in your normal cart.

It appears in the cart. but I cannot checkout because it opens a page saying that le link doesn't work, also, the total price of the order appears as 0.00. Yes, I tried to add a normal set along with the B&P order and nothing changes.

I'll remove the existing order and file a new one

Update: I had to log out, add stuff to cart, and log in again after that. It worked

Edited by CaptainSerMig

Are there some alternate design IDs for the Uruk-Hai sword, maybe some non-copper colors available? 10050 is the design ID I know of, but it's only even listed in copper on B&P.

17 hours ago, Aurore said:

At least the following :

Numbers!!! Numbers!!!

6 hours ago, Kevbo said:

Several new pieces are available:

and....69090 Deer (ordered 8)

Thank you my good man :)

9 minutes ago, kris kelvin said:

Numbers!!! Numbers!!!

Of course! Here they are :
     - printed koi tiles - 6331374 and 6331375 (sadly sold out by now)
     - green villain stand - 6334212
     - ox/cow costume headpiece - 6331385

- trans-red lantern with printed cow - 6331377
     - 1x1 round tile with printed tangyuan - 6331381
     - minifigure parts from the Story of Nian - at least 6335645, 6335759 and 6335767, most probably others too (would be easier to search the whole set for those ones)
     - minifigure torso with the monkey kid tshirt - 6337545
     - printed oversized donut tiles - 6323422 and 6323423

- red beanie hairpiece with reddish brown braids - 6336203

By the way, the number for the deer is 69060.

Thanks again good lady :)

And this green villain stand - 6334212. Do you know what set it comes from?

PS. Never mind. It`s from 76174

Edited by kris kelvin

3 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Are there some alternate design IDs for the Uruk-Hai sword, maybe some non-copper colors available? 10050 is the design ID I know of, but it's only even listed in copper on B&P.

10050 is the only number I believe. It exists in Titanium Metallic but I didn’t realise it wasn’t listed on B&P. Brickset is a great choice for finding this information out.

5 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

I've been told by phone reps that the sword in that color is licensed.

1 hour ago, Tusserte said:

I've been told by phone reps that the sword in that color is licensed.

The Uruk-Hai blade in pearl dark grey appears in unlicensed Ninjago, Monkie Kid and Hidden Side sets as well as in licensed LOTR/Hobbit (and one SW) sets. The copper one also appears licensed themes (SW) as well as mainly Ninjago. The pearl dark grey may well have once been licensed, but clearly is found in unlicensed sets now. Maybe they didn't update it in their database.

Just now, MAB said:

The Uruk-Hai blade in pearl dark grey appears in unlicensed Ninjago, Monkie Kid and Hidden Side sets as well as in licensed LOTR/Hobbit (and one SW) sets. The copper one also appears licensed themes (SW) as well as mainly Ninjago. The pearl dark grey may well have once been licensed, but clearly is found in unlicensed sets now. Maybe they didn't update it in their database.

Logically I agree with you. It's one of those parts marked licensed that probably shouldn't be.  The pig made exclusively for the 21322 Pirates of Barracuda Bay is another licensed example which also makes no sense to me.

1 hour ago, Tusserte said:

Logically I agree with you. It's one of those parts marked licensed that probably shouldn't be.  The pig made exclusively for the 21322 Pirates of Barracuda Bay is another licensed example which also makes no sense to me.

Isn't that pig also in the Harry Potter Burrow set? Which may be why it was originally flagged as licensed. But often I think saying something is licensed is just an excuse to get rid of a customer's question.

5 hours ago, MAB said:

Isn't that pig also in the Harry Potter Burrow set? Which may be why it was originally flagged as licensed. But often I think saying something is licensed is just an excuse to get rid of a customer's question.

Even if the pig should not be licensed, I am also thinking that at a certain point it is just more practical to buy the pig on Bricklink, no? After all, he is only selling for 3.5 USD/3 Euro/. This is what I did and maybe I will do this for the great white shark too one day when I see him sold at a store with something I am liking to buy too.

Edited by Don Neimoidte de la Mancha