LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Aurore said:

Element 6009771!

Wait, is that actually for the pearl gold version? I mean not only is it listed as costing almost a dollar, but that's the element ID that Brickset shows for the chrome gold version. (And wouldn't the unchromed one have a different design ID, anyway?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Flak Maniak said:

Wait, is that actually for the pearl gold version? I mean not only is it listed as costing almost a dollar, but that's the element ID that Brickset shows for the chrome gold version. (And wouldn't the unchromed one have a different design ID, anyway?)

I've ordered that element before.  It's the chrome gold one unless they've changed it.

Edited by Grover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Surge said:

I remember seeing a website with a list of all the new pieces on the bricks and pieces back in summer. Haven't really kept up with this forum, is there one for January out there?

@typingduck hasn’t been on the forum for a while :cry_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, williejm said:

It’s just self-preservation by Lego customer services - so they don’t have to field aaaaaaall those calls from people who didn’t get an actual puppy at Christmas and/or @roebuck pestering 

Smart move! I never give up before they let me buy the animals I want :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Grover said:
10 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Wait, is that actually for the pearl gold version? I mean not only is it listed as costing almost a dollar, but that's the element ID that Brickset shows for the chrome gold version. (And wouldn't the unchromed one have a different design ID, anyway?)

I've ordered that element before.  It's the chrome gold one unless they've changed it.

Yes, that's what I found intriguing as the color is explicitely named as "W.Gold" on the B&P website. I ordered just one part out of curiosity...

EDIT : weird. On brickset, this element ID corresponds to a "warm gold" / "pearl gold" version of the ring (as seen in the parts details). No chrome gold version there, even in the LOTR sets...

Edited by Aurore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aurore said:

Yes, that's what I found intriguing as the color is explicitely named as "W.Gold" on the B&P website. I ordered just one part out of curiosity...

EDIT : weird. On brickset, this element ID corresponds to a "warm gold" / "pearl gold" version of the ring (as seen in the parts details). No chrome gold version there, even in the LOTR sets...

I ordered mine in February and it was the same price as it is now with the same element number.  It's unusual that it was "W Gold", but who knows?  You'll have to tell us if the rings are still chromed or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Grover said:

You'll have to tell us if the rings are still chromed or not.

I will! :moar:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2021 at 7:06 PM, Tusserte said:

It's from the beekeeper CMF.  They generally aren't supposed to sell CMF pieces individually so it seems unlikely, though anything is possible.  I also hope it comes up!

Nah, I remember having spotted it in a set before I even knew the beekeeper's spray wasn't a new part but just it+a coffee cup.

Searching again, it's also appearing in this monkey kid set:

https://brickset.com/sets/80023-1/Monkie-Kid-s-Team-Quadcopter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very dissapointing to see so many of the generic recolours also being restriced. I was planning a large order when the new sets launched but I guess I wont be making that for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, anothergol said:

Nah, I remember having spotted it in a set before I even knew the beekeeper's spray wasn't a new part but just it+a coffee cup.

Searching again, it's also appearing in this monkey kid set:

https://brickset.com/sets/80023-1/Monkie-Kid-s-Team-Quadcopter

Good eye! But it's only out in the CMF right now so it's technically a CMF part. That bodes well for the future though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 9:54 PM, anothergol said:

Nah, I remember having spotted it in a set before I even knew the beekeeper's spray wasn't a new part but just it+a coffee cup.

Searching again, it's also appearing in this monkey kid set:

https://brickset.com/sets/80023-1/Monkie-Kid-s-Team-Quadcopter

It’s the posing piece from the DC CMF recoloured, that was its debut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

It’s the posing piece from the DC CMF recoloured, that was its debut.

doesn't matter, it means it has been produced in large quantities months ago, thus it's already known that it will be in stock one day or another

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still waiting for the legs for the Hidden Side ghostly minions to come back in stock... Was gonna place an order recently but I wanted to get eight more of those, to have a dozen of those guys total. (My policy at the moment is that for any massable figure, I'll allow myself only a dozen, as that's more than enough for a large build. I'm not one of those "200 orcs on a baseplate" people; I'll let myself accumulate way too many minifigures total, but I'll at least TELL myself that I have builds planned to go with them.)

Lots of weird 2021 parts in general; that 2x3 plate with cutout, for example, is really strange, not something I would have expected at all. And the 1x2 Technic brick with the 1x2 plate sticking off it at mid-level? What even is that?!

Definitely gonna order a bunch of 6329386 when it's in stock; that new trans-light blue robot head. I imagine that part will be very popular for a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Flak Maniak said:

Still waiting for the legs for the Hidden Side ghostly minions to come back in stock... Was gonna place an order recently but I wanted to get eight more of those, to have a dozen of those guys total. (My policy at the moment is that for any massable figure, I'll allow myself only a dozen, as that's more than enough for a large build. I'm not one of those "200 orcs on a baseplate" people; I'll let myself accumulate way too many minifigures total, but I'll at least TELL myself that I have builds planned to go with them.)

I generally order 10 of something I want for bad guys since they tend to be less organized.  I'm going to order as many of the black falcon torsos from the upcoming blacksmith shop as I can though!  Good guys tend to be more organized and uniformed.  And what are you talking about?  A large build only uses 12?  You're not building large enough! :laugh:  Get the addiction like the rest of us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Flak Maniak said:

And the 1x2 Technic brick with the 1x2 plate sticking off it at mid-level? What even is that?!

 

I hadn’t heard about this! What set does that come in? Sounds epic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I built some fortress on a (possibly raised) 32x32, or 32x48 baseplate, then a dozen figures would seem enough to populate it... I mean, if I did some small setlike builds, if each figure has a clear purpose within the diorama... Will I really want more than twelve?

What I'm trying to say is, you people are a bad influence! (But, if the Ninjago orcs get cheap enough on BrickLink then I WILL order even more of them, against my better judgment and in line with yours.)

Gonna stay on the lookout for various sci fi/fantasy torsos; got a lot of parts that'll be for some dwarves, but I haven't the right torsos yet. Hopefully, Lego will oblige with new nice torso prints soon.

Just now, Fenghuang0296 said:

I hadn’t heard about this! What set does that come in? Sounds epic!

The design ID is 73109. Brickset lists it in two sets so far: https://brickset.com/sets/containing-part-6326478

Also check out 73230, a 1x1 brick with an axle hole! Not even on Brickset yet!

What's with 66509? Two 2x2 jumpers, fused. Is that part necessary to exist? Dunno, but it does now! Just a lot of "combination of basic things" parts coming out in 2021. Almost too many examples to name; you might pore over the PDF posted upthread (copied from that now-downed website that occasionally posts new parts info), because there's a lot of interesting stuff in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soupperson1 said:

Have any new pieces been added since the animals on Wednesday?

73825 is available in Dark Stone Grey for £0.12 GBP but not available yet in Yellow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

Have any new pieces been added since the animals on Wednesday?

I check every day. (A few times) and nothing much:(

6 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

73825 is available in Dark Stone Grey for £0.12 GBP but not available yet in Yellow.

Cool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope that 79194 in black is available at some point... Not sure if it's just temp out of stock or hasn't been sold on B&P yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Flak Maniak said:

I hope that 79194 in black is available at some point... Not sure if it's just temp out of stock or hasn't been sold on B&P yet.

What part is that, I can't find it on B&P or Brickset or Bricklink?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

I hope that 79194 in black is available at some point... Not sure if it's just temp out of stock or hasn't been sold on B&P yet.

I ordered a few of those parts in black in september.
They are still available on B&P, but with their alternate IDs (Element 6318701 / Design 25893)! :sweet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.