LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

How long after the new releases on Jan 1st will the website be updated you think? I want to buy more of the one torso that’s coming in the new modular set. Thanks!

The pieces will be added sometime between 1st - 3rd. Some might become available straight away but no one knows for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know how long did it take for the Monkie Kid minifigures (particularly the gold and silver horned demons) to become available after they were released? Hopefully, the new figures will be available once the new Monkie Kid sets get released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Garmetrowolf said:

Anyone know how long did it take for the Monkie Kid minifigures (particularly the gold and silver horned demons) to become available after they were released? Hopefully, the new figures will be available once the new Monkie Kid sets get released.

According to my B&P order history, I ordered the wigs of those demons on August 1st : they were available at once when the sets were released. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aurore said:

According to my B&P order history, I ordered the wigs of those demons on August 1st : they were available at once when the sets were released. 

Thanks. Interesting, that's around when I ordered my demons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Garmetrowolf said:

Thanks. Interesting, that's around when I ordered my demons. 

I ordered mine in June.  I think the Monkie Kid stuff dropped day 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Legoaholic said:

Great info on here. Just wondering what the maximum individual pieces that you can order in one go?

It’s 200 per piece and I think read on here a while ago 2000 or 3000 is the max? Or am I getting mixed up with something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on google advanced searching this thread some have had site trouble and freezing/crashing when approaching 90-different part types. I thought I remember reading that the limit was 200 different parts and 200 of each part (drop-down selection limited as you noted) but that can't be right since that would be 40k pieces.

One can also place multiple orders and that has to be how some of those bricklink sellers have for example 1,338 of the newer pumpkin piece when it was just released and everyone here was having trouble waiting for them to be in stock again (because the bricklink sellers bought them all no doubt).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

When did it drop to 200? I was able

to order tiles and windows in quantities of 999 during the summer. 

It’s been 200 for 4 years at least. 999 is the limit for Pick a Brick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Legoaholic said:

Great info on here. Just wondering what the maximum individual pieces that you can order in one go?

 

B&P is 200 per part.  No limit in aggregate parts as far as I have seen and I've had thousands in single orders before.  There's some 3000 part limit for some sort of order, I think it's bulk, unless you sign a waiver, which brings you to unlimited, but I never had that issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2020 at 1:35 AM, jonwil said:

Has the police sweater from the advent calendar ever been available?

It was just available the other day when I checked.,. Available now

MINI UPPER PART, NO. 5206

Element . . . . 6310548
Design Number . . . . 76382
Unit Price . . . . . USD 0.76

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you might be interested in my latest update of my browser extension BrickHunter. With BrickHunter you can import a WantedList from BrickLink and check for prices and availability in Bricks & Pieces and Pick a Brick as well as automatically add the parts to the shopping cart in the LEGO Online Shop. With the latest update you can also create a parts list directly within BrickHunter by browsing the complete Bricks & Pieces catalog and then add it to the shopping cart. The parts catalog is always kept up to date. Sorting by price does not work correctly for all countries yet, because the indexing is not finished yet. This concerns the following countries: GB, HU, IE, NO, NZ, PL, PT, SE (in this order, per country it takes about 1.5 days).

The extension is available in the official Google Chrome Store for Google Chrome and the latest Microsoft Edge or in the offical Firefox addons (store) for Mozilla Firefox.

The extension itself is opensource:
BrickTwo/BrickHunter (github.com)

A documentation is available for version 1.1 (current is 1.3) in german. I'm currently working on a update and will then also support english:
Home · BrickTwo/BrickHunter Wiki (github.com)

Let me know if you a question or if are missing a feature.

Edited by BrickTwo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this extension work for Australia as a country? (i.e. will it show me the "in stock" correctly for bricks & pieces if you are ordering from Australia?)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The extension works for all countries where you can order bricks and pieces. The availability should be correct for about 99% over all countries! but you will get the 100% correct state when you are loading the prices before sending it to the shopping card in the lego online shop.
the availability are mainly dividable into three regions: 1. germany/irland, 2. usa and 3. rest of the world. so I grab the data for germany, usa and france to show the pieces for each countries. however, there are a few single pieces that are available in i.e. australia or switzerland but not in france and therefor will not be shown in the list. that's the main reason why I still mark this feature as beta until I have a solution for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BrickTwo said:

I think you might be interested in my latest update of my browser extension BrickHunter. With BrickHunter you can import a WantedList from BrickLink and check for prices and availability in Bricks & Pieces and Pick a Brick as well as automatically add the parts to the shopping cart in the LEGO Online Shop. With the latest update you can also create a parts list directly within BrickHunter by browsing the complete Bricks & Pieces catalog and then add it to the shopping cart. The parts catalog is always kept up to date. Sorting by price does not work correctly for all countries yet, because the indexing is not finished yet. This concerns the following countries: GB, HU, IE, NO, NZ, PL, PT, SE (in this order, per country it takes about 1.5 days).

The extension is available for Google Chrome and the latest Microsoft Edge:
BrickHunter - Chrome Web Store

I checked out before and was waiting for a Microsoft Edge version. Thank you so much for your work! Much appreciate it.

Going to try it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.