LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

9 hours ago, Roebuck said:

He also told me that new parts can not be sold in the beginning because they need them to give out to people who are missing them in sets. So it may take longer than a month before it is possible to buy them, but maybe that has something to do with how many parts they have in stock and how many that claims they are missing I guess :def_shrug:

This is interesting because in LEGO 60266 City Ocean Exploration Ship and a few of the other National Geographic sets the rays and angler fishes are available (I just received mines in the male) even if the great white has not been available for some times. But I guess the great white and deer are more popular than the angler and rays so Lego might be afraid of more peoples trying to buy them bulk. It's just my two cents worth.

4 hours ago, Ponga91 said:

One time an employee on a call told me literlly this:
"if we make those parts available on the set drop, you wouldn't buy the set"

Or, if you're like me, I'd never buy the set anyway, so they're just missing out on sales by not selling me the parts.  I have, in fact, bought more of a specific part from a set than the set was worth.  I may not be in the majority, but there are people like me out there.

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

It's the same price as B&P. I tried to place a larger order last year hoping to get a discount. But no luck. Same price.

Thanks so much for sending the doc! Shame about no discount, but at least it's more convenient given I was buying thousands of the same stud part for a mosaic.

When I saw this year's summer Ninjago sets + Barracuda Bay + the Creator pirate ship, and thought about last summer's Ninjago sets that I still wanted to get, I thought "dammit I'm going to spend way too much on sets this year".

Then... I discovered B&P, and I'm pretty sure I've spent more on B&P than I would have on all those sets! Agh!

But... Man this custom ship I'm building is gonna be so sick.

23 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

When I saw this year's summer Ninjago sets + Barracuda Bay + the Creator pirate ship, and thought about last summer's Ninjago sets that I still wanted to get, I thought "dammit I'm going to spend way too much on sets this year".

Then... I discovered B&P, and I'm pretty sure I've spent more on B&P than I would have on all those sets! Agh!

But... Man this custom ship I'm building is gonna be so sick.

I’m looking forward to seeing pictures :wink:

On 10/1/2020 at 12:52 PM, Grover said:

Or, if you're like me, I'd never buy the set anyway, so they're just missing out on sales by not selling me the parts.  I have, in fact, bought more of a specific part from a set than the set was worth.  I may not be in the majority, but there are people like me out there.

Yeah me too. Some sets I am not interested in but I like the parts. I might end up buying at least the value of the set or more of the individual pieces. 

Giant boat hull parts got here; will do a loot shot of the latest batch and some choice bits from previous batches that I didn't photograph. Boat middles are still in stock on B&P; the front riser part is out of stock. Front bottom part is in stock but is still cheaper on BL. No idea what to do about sails; might just build various airships that don't have sails or something. Or it's possible one can call in and backorder sails at some point; whatever.

You know, I probably should have checked whether 64645 could stack on itself to create taller hull fronts, before I ordered so many... About twice as many as I can use. So that means... I ought to order more of 64651, and have these boats be more symmetrical...

Anyway, you guys like really grainy phone photos, right?

UwSLmNF.jpg

1x2 tiles, 1x1 tiles, 1x1 round tiles, 1x1 plates, dark brown cheese slopes, 1x1 quarter-round tiles, some of that minifig armor, some of Wyldstyle's hood, messenger bags in medium nougat, that translucent splotch is some of 65578 (that new angled handle piece)... And on the bottom right it's 41677, those 1x2 thin Technic liftarms, which will be useful for building various small joints...

And, well, as you can see, a bunch of boat hull parts, including more than twice as many front risers as I can use. Not pictured: The boat hull front bottom thingies, which I ordered five of on BrickLink as they were cheaper there, but, it seems I'll need six more to go with these eleven front risers!

5 minutes ago, Dragunov2 said:

I takes quite a while till Lego ships the bricks. I ordered a quantity  and still in Warehouse...

The amount of orders they're getting through B&P has significantly increased since the lockdown started, it could take 5-7 weeks for your order to get shipped

I just received six orders within 2 days.  All ordered between the end of July and September 29th!  Yes, I had an order take NINE DAYS from purchase to arrival.  That is the fastest I have ever had one show up.  Of course, the one that came the day before was ordered July 28th...

3 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

My latest order shipped in 11 days, about the same for a fellow LUG member. I think shipping times are improving.

Agreed, earlier this summer it took upwards of two months, but now it's getting a lot faster and is almost back to relatively normal speed, which is really nice. 

19 minutes ago, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

Was the deer available? I am seeing it is sold out now.

Not yet. Apparently it will become available for the first time on B&P start of November.

Anyone want to predict if/when some of the new non-licensed parts from Diagon Alley like the doors in Dark Red, Earth Green and Cool Yellow are going to become available on B&P? They aren't available yet although interestingly the magic wand elements ARE available if anyone is after those.

On 9/18/2020 at 3:33 AM, Flak Maniak said:

Weird stuff happening now on B&P...

Try 54577, one of the mispriced gold parts. It lets me put one in my cart, but then the number selector only lets me choose "1". Click "add to cart" again and it says "Brick quantity limit reached" and underneath it "Quantity for the selected part exceeds the quantity in this set."

Very strange messages!

Are there other mispriced gold parts?  and if so what are their numbers? :excited::moar:

Small question, if anyone can answer. I did my first order today, but I cannot see the parts i ordered. Is this normal? Only possible to see when they arrive? :)

34 minutes ago, Marinho said:

Small question, if anyone can answer. I did my first order today, but I cannot see the parts i ordered. Is this normal? Only possible to see when they arrive? :)

That's normal, you can only see the part numbers but I believe someone here made a script that forced the site to show the images as well. Why LEGO hasn't just implemented something like that themselves is beyond me :def_shrug: