LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

5 hours ago, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

After 3 weeks, my B&P order arrived ! After you listed all you parts on the B&P website, a message appears "B&P is currently unavailable" but all you have to do is refresh the page and your B&P order will appear in the cart...

Anyways this is all the different parts I received :

Wow this is great!!!!!! I can’t wait to receive my orders. Something weird happened, I have received orders 1 and 2 then 6 and 7. I am worried about orders 3-4-5... then again orders 6 and 7 were in boxes so maybe it’s not the same shipping method used. By the way, I love how you displayed it!! You made a great selection! 

5 hours ago, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

Overall I'm very happy because the order is complete and all the parts are brand new !

Question for you and the others... in your loot shots, I see that you often have one of each. Do you order multiples and just take one for the shot? I feel like I’m in AA. I can’t seem to just buy one of each piece. It ends up costing a lot of money. I mean I see something and I order 20-50 of them. Not exactly knowing how I will use it. But “I gotta to have enough just in case”. I think I have a problem:/

I think I am going to have to create a group called BHA (Brick Hoarders Anonymous)

Edited by Megbricks

36 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Question for you and the others... in your loot shots, I see that you often have one of each. Do you order multiples and just take one for the shot? I feel like I’m in AA. I can’t seem to just buy one of each piece. It ends up costing a lot of money. I mean I see something and I order 20-50 of them. Not exactly knowing how I will use it. But “I gotta to have enough just in case”. I think I have a problem:/

I think I am going to have to create a group called BHA (Brick Hoarders Anonymous)

Of course I order multiples, I just display all the different pieces of my order because if I wanted to make a picture of everything I received, then it takes too much spaces in my studio.

And you want to create a group called BHA, in Eurobricks right ? And what to share in this group ?

I also saw your orders on Instagram btw.

14 minutes ago, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

Of course I order multiples, I just display all the different pieces of my order because if I wanted to make a picture of everything I received, then it takes too much spaces in my studio.

And you want to create a group called BHA, in Eurobricks right ? And what to share in this group ?

I also saw your orders on Instagram btw.

I was joking about BHA. It’s just that I am spending way too much money on this. I can’t be the only one. :)

i love this group here. I should post in it more often. I switched to IG last year and I don’t post here as often.  I should start again. 

I'm kicking myself for not discovering B&P sooner. Even a year and a half ago, probably I could have gotten a bunch of the Nexo Knights visors on the cheap. Now that would be a haul! I still have at least one visor in each color, I reckon, from having got many of the sets when they came out, and a few figs on BrickLink. But more Lance and Macy visors! The knights those would make! In fact, I think I might like Macy's visor more than the classic one that BrickLink calls 2594. I guess it makes sense hers in flat silver is just about the most expensive of the bunch; those durned historical/fantasy knight enthusiasts want them for a reason, myself included! When Lego rolled out those parts, I thought, great, these are super useful and hopefully we'll see them all over the place. Honestly it's surprising they haven't seen real use since. I can dream, I suppose!

As for what's currently available, at least Aaron/Axl/Clay's helmet piece is still being made, albeit in dark blue only. Not a bad part, if not quite as nice as those Galaxy Squad helmets...

Also, to be accurate, it should be called Brick Hoarders Pseudonymous.

5 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

I'm kicking myself for not discovering B&P sooner. Even a year and a half ago, probably I could have gotten a bunch of the Nexo Knights visors on the cheap. Now that would be a haul! I still have at least one visor in each color, I reckon, from having got many of the sets when they came out, and a few figs on BrickLink. But more Lance and Macy visors! The knights those would make! In fact, I think I might like Macy's visor more than the classic one that BrickLink calls 2594. I guess it makes sense hers in flat silver is just about the most expensive of the bunch; those durned historical/fantasy knight enthusiasts want them for a reason, myself included! When Lego rolled out those parts, I thought, great, these are super useful and hopefully we'll see them all over the place. Honestly it's surprising they haven't seen real use since. I can dream, I suppose!

I don't think the flat silver visors were ever available. I remember checking a number of times when they were a current product.

I am new 

pls only talk about licensed parts you found and not about your haul people are looking for licensed parts and not your hauls ok?

Edited by Jsjsjkskalamnddn

46 minutes ago, Jsjsjkskalamnddn said:

I am new 

pls only talk about licensed parts you found and not about your haul people are looking for licensed parts and not your hauls ok?

Welcome to Eurobricks. Please leave modding to moderators and regulators.

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

That just made my whole day.

You might even say this hit him like a train :laugh: I'll see myself out now :tongue:

All I’m saying is that people want to know what licensed parts are available and not what people got in there hauls If this was just rows and rows of licensed bricks and peices everyone would be happy

10 minutes ago, Jsjsjkskalamnddn said:

All I’m saying is that people want to know what licensed parts are available and not what people got in there hauls If this was just rows and rows of licensed bricks and peices everyone would be happy

This topic was originally created for that but as it's the only B&P related topic people use it for everything B&P related, the mods recently said they'd like to change the topic title but don't because many people use that title to find this thread. But if you just browse through the comments as they're being made licensed stuff will pop up from time to time, there's not a lot of licensed stuff on sale anyway. 

34 minutes ago, Jsjsjkskalamnddn said:

FYI, showing your haul (ie, what you actually got) is a pretty darn good way of showing what's available (ie what someone else might be able to get if they placed an order too).  You're the only one here who thinks haul pictures/descriptions are off-topic.

Recently I've been using Bricks and Pieces for another purpose: purchasing the parts to old, discontinued sets that are ridiculously high on the aftermarket. For example, I was able to build the Market Street modular and several of the Employee Christmas gift sets to nearly 100% completion via BnP for a fraction of the normal going price. Even beyond that, the newest LEGO House exclusive duck has literally every single piece, including exclusive prints, available on the site, so I was able to obtain an essentially 100% accurate model of that for around $85 US, which was really remarkable to me. Right now I'm in the process of BnPing the 3724 Ollie Dragon, and all I needed to replace were 2x8 green bricks with double the amount of 2x4 green bricks, which seems to not cause major issues in the instructions. Running total is around $200, way less than the $600+ on BL to the US.

I got 4 orders that came in today. Here are a few pics!!!

veryyyyyy excited about the tube pieces. 

50095584742_821aeb6339_b.jpg

50095584762_836ca0257a_b.jpg50095356391_dd0f5b353e_b.jpg50095356486_3c916aa2d0_b.jpg50094773438_16d406979e_b.jpg50095356446_4a8f8efba0_b.jpg50095356426_81843600cf_b.jpg50094773403_a040a4e6ab_b.jpg50095356401_bc8f3c4333_b.jpg50095356461_e4e427973c_b.jpg50094773458_c74ba60fd0_b.jpg

1 hour ago, legozebra said:

Recently I've been using Bricks and Pieces for another purpose: purchasing the parts to old, discontinued sets that are ridiculously high on the aftermarket. For example, I was able to build the Market Street modular and several of the Employee Christmas gift sets to nearly 100% completion via BnP for a fraction of the normal going price. Even beyond that, the newest LEGO House exclusive duck has literally every single piece, including exclusive prints, available on the site, so I was able to obtain an essentially 100% accurate model of that for around $85 US, which was really remarkable to me. Right now I'm in the process of BnPing the 3724 Ollie Dragon, and all I needed to replace were 2x8 green bricks with double the amount of 2x4 green bricks, which seems to not cause major issues in the instructions. Running total is around $200, way less than the $600+ on BL to the US.

Wow great idea! I always thought it would end up much much more expensive. But for retired stuff it is a great idea

3 hours ago, icm said:

FYI, showing your haul (ie, what you actually got) is a pretty darn good way of showing what's available (ie what someone else might be able to get if they placed an order too).  You're the only one here who thinks haul pictures/descriptions are off-topic.

I agree 100%

With so many awesome parts in the 2h2020 sets maybe its time I did another B&P order...

Just need to find the time to do it (and the funds)

13 hours ago, Jsjsjkskalamnddn said:

Haul pictures show what is available, especially if only one of each part is shown.

On 7/10/2020 at 10:24 AM, Megbricks said:

veryyyyyy excited about the tube pieces.

THE TUBES!!!! are you going to make a closed tubes system with the chinese new year mouse costume guy inside? XD

I'm still waiting for my order to ship out... been IN WAREHOUSE for over 2 weeks ...  =(

2 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

THE TUBES!!!! are you going to make a closed tubes system with the chinese new year mouse costume guy inside? XD

I'm still waiting for my order to ship out... been IN WAREHOUSE for over 2 weeks ...  =(

That would Be a cool idea :)) or I can put a load of these lego friends hamsters in it. :) don’t worry about the delay. I had very long delays too and still am for some orders.  It I know it’s sooo hard to wait!!:)

Edited by Megbricks

On 7/9/2020 at 4:25 AM, MAB said:

I don't think the flat silver visors were ever available. I remember checking a number of times when they were a current product.

Well, I guess that makes me feel less bad about it. But still... What if I had called in? What would they have said on the phone?

Order #2 still has not arrived, 20-ish days after it was placed. But, it's only been 7 days since they said "expect it in 7-10 business days", so I'm not worried; I'll be a good boy and be patient.

I seem to have placed an order containing all the interestingly-priced metallic gold parts; we'll see how long that one is in backorder!

I just love how B&P can let you get parts that would otherwise only be available in a really expensive set. (and in quantities that would be difficult to obtain otherwise).

I just need to get around to actually going through all the parts added to the Brickset database since I last ordered and figure out which ones to shortlist (before finding out what's for sale and what's not and then actually placing an order :)

Called earlier today, to try to add to an order placed last night. The order, when clicked on, said "in process" for most parts and "backorder" for some. The person on the phone said it couldn't be added to because it was "partial shipped" (which to be fair, on the orders page it does say "partial shipped", but I assure you nothing in that order is even "in warehouse", when you click on the order, let alone shipped). Okay fine, sure, I say I'm willing to place a second order, even though it probably is possible to add to this one, even if the person on the phone won't do so. Whatever; it's $3 shipping.

So I asked about Barracuda Bay boat hulls, and they said those aren't available due to supply issues; that's fine. I forget whether I asked about the sails. When I provided element IDs for the boat hulls and got a no, I thought, sure, supply issues, fair enough, whatever.

Then I asked for 6117766, the standard cape in the modern spongy material, in black. Surely, I thought, having an element ID, this will be easy. Then the person said no, that part is licensed(!), and is "just for Star Wars and superheroes", whatever that means. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but "licensed parts that can't be sold on B&P" are things tied to a particular license, right? It's not like there's a part that goes with multiple DIFFERENT licenses and can't be sold on B&P due to that, right? I asked about 6106296, the old-style starched fabric cape in black, and got a similar answer; I don't recall the details. Something about how it's not allowed to be sold, I think something about licensing too.

Ok, I'll ask something easy, I thought. Yeah, these aren't listed on B&P (or I'd have just ordered them on the website), but let's try the Ninjago orcs. (For these, the boat hulls, and the capes, I used the secret technique of "look up their element IDs in instructions"; just had to find sets with the right capes!) Instead of giving me some "supply issues" excuse, or some generic "selling that is against policy for unknown reasons", this person said... That Ninjago orcs are licensed! I was like, wait, Ninjago is a Lego original IP; it's definitely not licensed. The person doubled down and said that Ninjago-specific parts cannot be sold on B&P because it's a license(!), which is the wildest thing I've heard. And it's blatantly false; we've all been buying piles of Ninjago-specific parts on B&P, some of you no doubt for years. So I pressed, telling them, look up part 50663 (the spin energy effect for last summer's wave), for that is a Ninjago-specific part that I bought on B&P just the other day. So the person looked it up... And then said, oh, just because it's in a Ninjago set, doesn't mean it's Ninjago-specific. And I'm here thinking, if you looked at this for 2 seconds rather than 0, and had even a passing familiarity with the subject matter, you would see that this part is ONLY in Ninjago sets, and so CLEARLY what you are telling me about Ninjago being licensed is blatantly false (as we all know it to be). But ok, I gave up on that, because what'm I gonna do, chew out some clueless low-level drone on the phone? No, I'm going to quietly stew and give up and call back later and hope to get ahold of the British guy who resolved my first B&P order's issues so well and smoothly.

So as a final shot, I asked, well, how about ANY cape pieces that can be sold? And this person claimed to my face that ALL cape parts are licensed(!), so apparently I'm to believe the very concept of capes only goes with licensed sets!, despite them appearing for years in various non-licensed ones, in all sorts of forms.

Utterly defeated, I gave up. I will call in again later, but I do not have high hopes. I am regretting immensely not just asking the guy from the first call for Ninjago orc parts; I reckon he'd have hooked me up right quick. After this call, I know it's truly gambling, and I could get someone great or someone who knows almost nothing and asks me to believe things anyone working for Lego should know are false. Suffice to say, I am not happy. (Also I made the idiot mistake of hanging up instead of waiting for the post-call survey. Oh well.)

First of all @Flak Maniak ,most of your complaining is like complaining about the police-officer that gave you a fine after you had been cough speeding. Almost every Lego employee that I have met and/or talked to over the years do their best to help you. Yes the rules are sometimes stupid and make no sense, but the employees can only follow the rules.

1. You must call in right away before the order is moved to the next stage and I doubt they can do much about it when it is, remember this is a huge businesses operation all over the world not your local Ma and Pa store. As you say the shipping is really cheap anyway and if you are over the free shipping limit just add a CMF or something and you get the shipping for free.

2. You are wrong! A part can be marked as licensed no matter which sets it is in. E.g. the pig that came with the Barracuda bay set first is licenced. That is a normal pig in a non licensed set so why is it licensed?! Most likely because the HP theme paid for the part to include it in the Burrow set. Maybe next year it will be included in a City farm set and the license is removed :shrug_oh_well: I never ordered cape's, but if they are all unavailable it is probably a discussion higher up not to sell them loose for some reason.

3. Parts in non licensed sets can also be marked as licensed as I said above, so maybe the ninjago parts are marked as licensed. Is is probably just a way to mark parts that are not for sale for some reason, maybe the part is new and they only have a few in stock so they need them for replacing missing parts. Later when they get a shipment maybe the license is removed and it is up for sale. Whatever the reason I doubt the employee refused to sell you parts that was possible to buy :hmpf:   

It does depend a bit on who you speak to whether you can get away with ordering what they consider licensed parts. However, the clueless low-level drone you spoke to this time was actually correct ...

ZjBpwUU.jpg

Edited by MAB