LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, anothergol said:

Edit: ah, what was I thinking? Access denied when trying to order. 90+ lots to re-type tomorrow :(

I don't know the actual limits in place but there's a statement from them somewhere that the number of lots is limited and even if you call in they will only let you order a certain (not sure it's written down where we can see it) amount. I was able to order roughly 30 lots and just over 1200 parts today but when i tried to add more lots it wouldn't work, it would just spin and spin and I knew eventually it would crash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the lot limit is when you call, and there's also a limit of parts per lot, but no real limit in practice - this is certainly not my biggest order (if it ever passes. And it sucks that I'm watching some parts going out of stock as time passes)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, anothergol said:

but no real limit in practice

Well except the system crashes and loses your order :rofl: 

I'm glad I got mine in earlier today, sounds like it's getting progressively worse as the days goes on. Good luck! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Metanoios91 said:

Some of the heads from the new Burrow (75980) were available but are not there anymore

Ahh too bad, I never noticed they were available

 

37 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

I don't know the actual limits in place but there's a statement from them somewhere that the number of lots is limited and even if you call in they will only let you order a certain (not sure it's written down where we can see it) amount. I was able to order roughly 30 lots and just over 1200 parts today but when i tried to add more lots it wouldn't work, it would just spin and spin and I knew eventually it would crash.

You saw this limit statement somewhere on the new web site?  There was never a limit online in the past.  I can confirm the phone definitely has a lower limit, I think it is 15 lots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tusserte said:

You saw this limit statement somewhere on the new web site?  There was never a limit online in the past.  I can confirm the phone definitely has a lower limit, I think it is 15 lots.

It was in one of the Covid-19 statements somewhere and yeah I know second hand that the call in orders have a lot limit and i think a per lot limit when a buddy called a few weeks ago.  Of course these days everything seems to change on a daily basis so who knows anymore.  Of course online ordering has always had that 200-parts/lot limit (i think it use to be 99 actually a few years ago).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B&P is back :grin_wub:

I ordered several pieces yesterday, but had trouble with adding the owl so I had to leave that.

Instead I called in now and got it together with the Great white shark . The shark cost a pretty penny, but not sure it will become any cheaper on BL (around 9 euro):shrug_oh_well:

Asked for the flying owl, but that was licensed of course.

The pig was also licenced for some reason, maybe because it was produced on HP budget even if it was in the bay set first.. Hopefully that licence are removed later :shrug_confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

B&P is back :grin_wub:

Not really, is it?

Still missing 3/4 of the images, and still in an endless loop when trying to convert to shopping cart :(

Edited by anothergol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, anothergol said:

Not really, is it?

Still missing 3/4 of the images, and still in an endless loop when trying to convert to shopping cart :(

I had big trouble with one part (owl), maybe you have a similar part with a bug in your basket. Try to add only one, then increase it if they go true to the shopping cart :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

I had big trouble with one part (owl), maybe you have a similar part with a bug in your basket. Try to add only one, then increase it if they go true to the shopping cart :wink:

Oh I have, I cleared my shopping cart, switched browser (FF to Chrome), try to add just 1 part, same endless loop.

Meanwhile I'm slowly watching stuff go out of stock. It HAS to be working for some :(

B&P.jpg

 

 

Ah, I get it. As soon as you use a link to an existing, saved B&P cart (like, you saved your link, or you "edit" from your Lego cart), there you get the infinite loop. You have to start fresh, with a fresh B&P link, an empty cart, and pray.

Edit: my prayers didn't work. Imagine the time it takes to retype this, only to be granted with "Bricks&Pieces is currently unavailable" :(

And of course my cart isn't saved, since it's what makes it loop-hang. They bought Bricklink, and we still have to suffer with this piece of crap.

B&P2.jpg

Edited by anothergol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally placed an order ! The B&P website crashed but I made an Excel file with all the parts I wanted, including every Element codes and quantities.

So my father called LEGO and they asked to send the Excel file to process the order:laugh_hard:

Indeed they said the website is currently bugged and they should fix it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UK IS BACK BABY

Jurassic World Gyro Pod Half Sphere

6225644 has been reduced by £0.19 GBP which now makes it £1.60.

Can’t wait to see what else has been reduced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, anothergol said:

Oh I have, I cleared my shopping cart, switched browser (FF to Chrome), try to add just 1 part, same endless loop.

Meanwhile I'm slowly watching stuff go out of stock. It HAS to be working for some :(

Ah, I get it. As soon as you use a link to an existing, saved B&P cart (like, you saved your link, or you "edit" from your Lego cart), there you get the infinite loop. You have to start fresh, with a fresh B&P link, an empty cart, and pray.

Edit: my prayers didn't work. Imagine the time it takes to retype this, only to be granted with "Bricks&Pieces is currently unavailable" :(

And of course my cart isn't saved, since it's what makes it loop-hang. They bought Bricklink, and we still have to suffer with this piece of crap.

When you click “Confirm Order” and it leads you to a page saying “Bricks and Pieces is currently unavailable” just refresh the page and it should appear in your cart. It works for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:-( After one whole evening of picking out stuff, b&p wanted to start being all weird on me :-(

now everything is gone again and i didn’t even make screenshots once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The redesign also broke images on @typingduck's B&P site as well as my LEGO receipt image adder.  I tried doing a quick fix but it seems like they're doing some sort of new hotlink protection.  I'm not sure it will be easy/possible to fix.  Brickset.com still works which makes me think it would still be possible.  I'll try spending more time on it this weekend, but @typingduck, please let me know if you figure it out first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tusserte said:

The redesign also broke images on @typingduck's B&P site as well as my LEGO receipt image adder.  I tried doing a quick fix but it seems like they're doing some sort of new hotlink protection.  I'm not sure it will be easy/possible to fix.  Brickset.com still works which makes me think it would still be possible.  I'll try spending more time on it this weekend, but @typingduck, please let me know if you figure it out first.

Does the hotlink protection prevent one from programmatically downloading images to one's computer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tusserte said:

The redesign also broke images on @typingduck's B&P site as well as my LEGO receipt image adder.  I tried doing a quick fix but it seems like they're doing some sort of new hotlink protection.  I'm not sure it will be easy/possible to fix.  Brickset.com still works which makes me think it would still be possible.  I'll try spending more time on it this weekend, but @typingduck, please let me know if you figure it out first.

I don't think it's a protection - images were broken on B&P itself yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Tusserte said:

I figured it out and I feel silly.  It wasn't complicated.  The pattern to view an image is https://www.lego.com/cdn/product-assets/element.img.lod5photo.192x192/{element_id}.jpg.  I noticed the part at the beginning changed, but I originally missed that there's a new ".jpg" at the end.

 

I updated the script in my original post:

 

Hi, many thanks for this! but... i am not being able to use it neither with Chrome nor Edge, latest versions. I am accessing my lego account and using the javascript-bookmark on the page detailing the order

Might it be due to having non-BnP items in the order?

 

Back into topic. In EU:

The new sloth from friends is available (6301550 in set 41424), in fact 80% of Friends animals are there. Dots allows you to order the non-random printed tiles.

All the gold parts from 80012 set (monkie kid) are there ... some of them with "wrong" prices? Take a look from your country;  this theme is almost fully available as the Chineese New Year

The otter from the Harry Potter set seems sold out, the marauder map from the army pack is not available.

Good luck with the page, is crappy as always!

 

Edited by bitbamboo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

When you click “Confirm Order” and it leads you to a page saying “Bricks and Pieces is currently unavailable” just refresh the page and it should appear in your cart. It works for me.

I had this too. Not pleasant, but it works.

General advice to all: duplicate your tab before clicking "Confirm Order", it will duplicate your cart as well so you have a back-up.

 

A lot is available this season, which is great! As per usual, I had a very large wanted list and ended up with a rather select order. Picked up a number of expensive pieces, the 2.66€ Red Son hair particularly was a stab in the wallet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 9:56 AM, Roebuck said:

B&P is back :grin_wub:

I ordered several pieces yesterday, but had trouble with adding the owl so I had to leave that.

Instead I called in now and got it together with the Great white shark . The shark cost a pretty penny, but not sure it will become any cheaper on BL (around 9 euro):shrug_oh_well:

Asked for the flying owl, but that was licensed of course.

The pig was also licenced for some reason, maybe because it was produced on HP budget even if it was in the bay set first.. Hopefully that licence are removed later :shrug_confused:

Hello,

Could you write me an element number of huge shark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BrickWorld_PL said:

Hello,

Could you write me an element number of huge shark?

Two parts:

Head - 6297063
Body - 6307101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting the yellow spinning circle of death when I try to place an order. I'll try tomorrow and call it in if I can't get through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I had this too. Not pleasant, but it works.

General advice to all: duplicate your tab before clicking "Confirm Order", it will duplicate your cart as well so you have a back-up.

Now that’s a great idea.

I’m on iPad Safari FYI for y’all.

5 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Two parts:

Head - 6297063
Body - 6307101

Cheers lad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Exetrius said:

General advice to all: duplicate your tab before clicking "Confirm Order", it will duplicate your cart as well so you have a back-up.

 

Nice, can it be done with firefox/windows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.