LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

After an hour of searching and filling my cart.... I get an “unavailable” message. ?

26 minutes ago, froggy95 said:

After an hour of searching and filling my cart.... I get an “unavailable” message. ?

Same thing happened to me, but keep trying. It finally worked for me the second time, though had to refill my cart again.

Also, this may or may not interest members in this forum, but the new anglerfish, ray, and hammerhead are available. New great white was out of stock. 

2 hours ago, JRBricks said:

Also, this may or may not interest members in this forum, but the new anglerfish, ray, and hammerhead are available. New great white was out of stock. 

Not so interesting as the new fish since they are blue, but the patronus animals are there as well (the otter is even cheap). Now Lego please open B&P for the rest of us :tongue:

19 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

6309192 30 USD 0.14 USD 4.20

Just a reminder for everyone for the DOTS pieces, you get one tile at random for 14c.

21 hours ago, Aurore said:

I'm both glad and frustrated to see that many of the parts I'm interested in would be available through B&P! Let's hope the service re-opens soon...:ugh:

I'm also french and B&P is still not available in France !

5 hours ago, MAB said:

Just a reminder for everyone for the DOTS pieces, you get one tile at random for 14c.

Good reminder for everyone. That's why I ordered 30. Hopefully I'll get a full set and my daughter can have the extras :grin:

12 hours ago, JRBricks said:

I called and they said the Great White Shark was on back order till the end of the month. So it may show up for regular purchase, or you may have to call it in like all the large cat molds.

23 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Also, loot shot from my May order:

And the list of things I want to get keeps growing.... and growing.... and growing....

21 hours ago, JRBricks said:

Same thing happened to me, but keep trying. It finally worked for me the second time, though had to refill my cart again.

Thanks for the info

20 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I called and they said the Great White Shark was on back order till the end of the month. So it may show up for regular purchase, or you may have to call it in like all the large cat molds.

How much did they say it was?

25 minutes ago, froggy95 said:

How much did they say it was?

They didn't quote me the price, and since I decided to wait to get it until I place an order later this month I didn't ask. Large animal molds are usually around $7USD though, if my memory is right.

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Large animal molds are usually around $7USD though, if my memory is right. 

The problem is that there are two parts, so this are probably going to be expensive, but not as expensive as BL most likely :shrug_oh_well:

On 6/2/2020 at 7:37 PM, MKJoshA said:

Also, loot shot from my May order:

-snip- 

Oh, glorious! :wub: How were the hairpieces priced, particularly the red one and the white one?

6 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Oh, glorious! :wub: How were the hairpieces priced, particularly the red one and the white one?

They were both quite expensive pieces. Haven't seen hair that expensive in a while. 

Those are great orders!

I went on to consider an order, and wow some of the newer parts are quite expensive (Australia). I'm used to dual-moulded parts and animals being a bit high, but the mid-legs surprised me, as did some Monkie Kid parts like the pig chef's head for $2.50ish AUD. The two new Patronuses also have a massive difference in price, with the otter being significantly cheaper.

I think I'll wait it out and see how the prices change, as they tend to do over time.

16 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Red one from Monkie Kid was $2.49
White one from Wonder Woman was $2.14
Mei's black and green from Monkie Kid was $1.45
Princess Iron Fan's was $2.05
Black "let me talk to your manager" was $0.31
Pirate hat with ponytail was $2.43

7 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Those are great orders!

I went on to consider an order, and wow some of the newer parts are quite expensive (Australia). I'm used to dual-moulded parts and animals being a bit high, but the mid-legs surprised me, as did some Monkie Kid parts like the pig chef's head for $2.50ish AUD. The two new Patronuses also have a massive difference in price, with the otter being significantly cheaper.

I think I'll wait it out and see how the prices change, as they tend to do over time.

Mid legs are probably expensive because they're not producing them in the kind of quantities as other piece. Also yeah the Patroni were very different costs, I got a ton of otters but only one hare. 

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

Red one from Monkie Kid was $2.49
White one from Wonder Woman was $2.14
Mei's black and green from Monkie Kid was $1.45
Princess Iron Fan's was $2.05
Black "let me talk to your manager" was $0.31
Pirate hat with ponytail was $2.43

Thanks a LOT! That's not cheap though, I'm not going to take the pain for all of them, maybe two, but for the rest I'll wait for a price reduction. Heck, I'll be waiting anyway because B&P is still closed here.. :sadnew:

6 hours ago, GlacierPhoenix said:

Mid legs are probably expensive because they're not producing them in the kind of quantities as other piece. Also yeah the Patroni were very different costs, I got a ton of otters but only one hare. 

How much is the otter?

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

How much is the otter?

I believe it's .31 cents in the USA.  

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

How much is the otter?

The otter is $0.67 

The rabbit is $1.97 

3 hours ago, zoth33 said:

I believe it's .31 cents in the USA.  

3 hours ago, teos said:

The otter is $0.67 

The rabbit is $1.97 

Damn that's really cheap

I'm a keen bricklinker - its how I do most of my lego shopping these days. I only discovered the existence of an official bricks and pieces recently and it's still down in the UK. And it sounds like they have new or rarer parts for a reasonable price? Could I expect to find parts from recent SW sets?

2 minutes ago, Redroe said:

I'm a keen bricklinker - its how I do most of my lego shopping these days. I only discovered the existence of an official bricks and pieces recently and it's still down in the UK. And it sounds like they have new or rarer parts for a reasonable price? Could I expect to find parts from recent SW sets?

Not if they are licensed parts. Most of the licensed prints, or parts made specifically for SW, will not be on there. Sometimes some get through, but most get removed.