LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

It looks like most of the parts on PAB have pictures now.  There are still some that don't but a lot that were missing are finally there.

I see the black headwrap from the Orient Express has shown up! Still no sign of the hat-hair from "Pippin" though.

1 minute ago, Clone OPatra said:

I see the black headwrap from the Orient Express has shown up! Still no sign of the hat-hair from "Pippin" though.

must be an overseas thing because I still see the Sun helmet as the latest part of the US lego store?

3 hours ago, eldiano said:

must be an overseas thing because I still see the Sun helmet as the latest part of the US lego store?

The black headwrap doesn't show up as the newest. It's back a bit, and out of stock last I checked, but it hadn't been there before at all from what I remember.

The blue classic space baby body has shown up in the us. It doesn’t have a picture but the id matches. Pretty expensive compared to BL though.

14 hours ago, eldiano said:

Same here in Germany.

20 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

The black headwrap doesn't show up as the newest. It's back a bit, and out of stock last I checked, but it hadn't been there before at all from what I remember.

9 hours ago, The Reader said:

Same here in Germany.

I explained already. See quoted post above.