LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, typingduck said:

Done; https://nostalgic-wilson-b2026b.netlify.com/new_parts.html

Nothing too exciting yet, I feel like Exetrius found anything interesting (barbed wire or bionicle eye helmet might be interesting to some).

I was hoping for the 3x3 1/4 round corner but not available yet. Interesting I don't see any new printed pieces yet.

Thank you for the new update :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, typingduck said:

Done; https://nostalgic-wilson-b2026b.netlify.com/new_parts.html

Nothing too exciting yet, I feel like Exetrius found anything interesting (barbed wire or bionicle eye helmet might be interesting to some).

I was hoping for the 3x3 1/4 round corner but not available yet. Interesting I don't see any new printed pieces yet.

Nice :classic:
Hopefully they will make the new parts available for sale soon, not much to cheer for yet as we say in Norway :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of right now a lot of the rare/special parts from the Steamboat Willie ideas set are available on B&P including what seems to be all the parts that are exclusive to it (black windscreen, potato bin brick, bird, Micky & Minnie legs, Minnie dress, Mickey & Minnie Hat, 1928 tile, music tile, SS Willie tile and guitar). The Micky & Minnie heads aren't available but those are identical to the ones in the CMFs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2020 at 12:34 AM, typingduck said:

Done; https://nostalgic-wilson-b2026b.netlify.com/new_parts.html

Nothing too exciting yet, I feel like Exetrius found anything interesting (barbed wire or bionicle eye helmet might be interesting to some).

I was hoping for the 3x3 1/4 round corner but not available yet. Interesting I don't see any new printed pieces yet.

Now I understand what you mean with the "bionicle eye helmet": the nindroid headwrap! :laugh: Couldn't see the images before (on my iPad). I would love to buy the 'waffle' Technic beam from SPIKE Prime... if it were 3 euros cheaper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jonwil said:

As of right now a lot of the rare/special parts from the Steamboat Willie ideas set are available on B&P including what seems to be all the parts that are exclusive to it (black windscreen, potato bin brick, bird, Micky & Minnie legs, Minnie dress, Mickey & Minnie Hat, 1928 tile, music tile, SS Willie tile and guitar). The Micky & Minnie heads aren't available but those are identical to the ones in the CMFs.

 

I think all those parts have been available for months. I bought some of the tiles back in June.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To all LEGO animal lovers : the new winking owl from the forest fire set and the turquoise chameleon from the modular bookstore set are available on B&P! (design ID 66863 & 66418)

The lioness from the safari off-roader is still marked "out of stock", I hope she'll be available soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Aurore said:

To all LEGO animal lovers : the new winking owl from the forest fire set and the turquoise chameleon from the modular bookstore set are available on B&P! (design ID 66863 & 66418)

The lioness from the safari off-roader is still marked "out of stock", I hope she'll be available soon!

Thanks for the heads up :sweet:

The two bulldogs are also available now:

  • 6288073
  • 6288034

The animals are definitely not cheap, so will be interesting to see what the lioness end up costing :wacko:

 

Edited by Roebuck
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, anothergol said:

well, they're dogs

:laugh: unfortunately not any sheep this time either :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Thanks for the heads up :sweet:

The two bulldogs are also available now:

  • 6288073
  • 6288034

The animals are definitely not cheap, so will be interesting to see what the lioness end up costing :wacko:

 

Thanks but I got B&P are not currently available message =( . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B&P seems to be working for me. Plus I noticed that all the parts I need for my New York Skyline (going to use a few buildings from the NYC skyline architecture set plus some other buildings in the same scale) are available including the 1 x 2 grill tile in tan (that wasn't available last time I looked). The printed 1 x 8 tile isn't available (but I wasn't expecting it to be given those are never sold on B&P and I don't need it for what I am doing)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few new-for-2020 pieces seem to be appearing on B&P now including the cake topper pieces from the Friends baking contest and what seems to be all the new-for-2020 parts from that Technic app-controlled car.

None of the really good stuff seems to be available yet though.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jonwil said:

A few new-for-2020 pieces seem to be appearing on B&P now including the cake topper pieces from the Friends baking contest and what seems to be all the new-for-2020 parts from that Technic app-controlled car.

None of the really good stuff seems to be available yet though.

 

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered a few things. It’s true that the more interesting stuff isn’t yet available. I also noticed a price reduction on some pieces here in canada. Just on top of my head: 1x1 heart pieces went from 28 cents to 9cents. Star plate from lego movie went from 1,01$ to 0,51$. So I took some of those. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Megbricks said:

It’s true that the more interesting stuff isn’t yet available

Really? It's a pretty huge update for me, all of the parts I was waiting for are now available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am still waiting for things like the white "dog poop", the white banana, the teal wheel arch, the bright purple electric guitar, the 1 x 3 x 3 window in tan, the sand green fishing hat and a bunch of new (and definitely not licensed) figure parts. (including stuff from City sets)

Anyone want to predict (based on previous years) how likely it is that the parts from the new Ninjago sets (like the game controller sword hilts or some of the new headgear) will become available on Bricks & Pieces?

 

Edited by jonwil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jonwil said:

I am still waiting for things like the white "dog poop", the white banana, the teal wheel arch, the bright purple electric guitar, the 1 x 3 x 3 window in tan, the sand green fishing hat and a bunch of new (and definitely not licensed) figure parts. (including stuff from City sets)

Anyone want to predict (based on previous years) how likely it is that the parts from the new Ninjago sets (like the game controller sword hilts or some of the new headgear) will become available on Bricks & Pieces?

 

This morning, at least the following parts from your list are available and I was able to order them :
- White "dog poop" (design id 53119)
- White banana (design id 33085)
- Sand green fishing hat (design id 57881)
- Game controller from the new Ninjago sets (design id 65080)
- New ponytail hairpiece from the new Ninjago sets, both black and white (design id 65425)

Also, the new mini-skirt piece from the Trolls sets, the printed elements from the Bookstore (including the Moby Brick book cover), and the ones from the Chinese New Year set and the rat costume head.

From my wishlist, only the lioness is still unavailable!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, anothergol said:

Really? It's a pretty huge update for me, all of the parts I was waiting for are now available.

Same for me! Just made a €30 order. Highlights for me:

- New double-moulded legs (dark tan/reddish brown + orange/black)
- The clowns from Hidden Side 70432
- The new printed console tile for Star Wars from 75273

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now its all showing up as available :)

Even the new motorbike faring (both colors) is for sale. And a few I never would have expected like the arcade cabinets from Ninjago and the non-printed story book parts from Disney Princess. Even the 2 x 2 music note tile from the Ariel set is available (the one where the notes play the start of the Disney theme song)

Now all I need is for my funds to recover after the Bricklink order I placed yesterday (which I probably wouldn't have placed if B&P had all the parts in stock then that they do now including the 1 x 2 grille tile in tan that was the #1 reason for making the order) and the new graphics card I bought recently and I can do a B&P order full of good stuff. Although I gotta make sure I don't buy any parts that are in sets that I intend to buy (unless having more of that part than comes in the set is desirable)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6285587 is the new transparent piece from the DC series - £0.11

6291414 is Aquaman’s recoloured fish - £0.13

6254676 is Aquaman’s hair - £1.02

6288389 is Star Girl’s staff end - £1.40

 

AVAILABLE HAHAHAHA

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, anothergol said:

Really? It's a pretty huge update for me, all of the parts I was waiting for are now available.

Wow none of that was available here last night. I just spent wayyyyyy to much with parts from frozen, bookstore, Chinese sets, troll sets, all the new roller coaster pieces etc... yikes. 500$ :/ that is going to be a big box

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J4ck said:

6285587 is the new transparent piece from the DC series - £0.11

6291414 is Aquaman’s recoloured fish - £0.13

6254676 is Aquaman’s hair - £1.02

6288389 is Star Girl’s staff end - £1.40

AVAILABLE HAHAHAHA

 

Thank you!

 

Edited by Ponga91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ponga91 said:

Thank you!

You’re very welcome lad. 

I haven’t finished yet. Also I have no way to find out if minifigure parts are on the system, only accessories at this moment in time.

2 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Wow none of that was available here last night. I just spent wayyyyyy to much with parts from frozen, bookstore, Chinese sets, troll sets, all the new roller coaster pieces etc... yikes. 500$ :/ that is going to be a big box

LOOT PIC LOOT PIC LOOT PIC LOOT PIC LOOT PIC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh I really hate going trough the process of ordering things with B&P. Spend half an hour selecting bricks when my laptop crashed: order gone. Spend another hour selecting bricks, finish my order, doesn't appear in cart: order gone. I'm so done with this :wall: Maybe I'll try again tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Wow none of that was available here last night. I just spent wayyyyyy to much with parts from frozen, bookstore, Chinese sets, troll sets, all the new roller coaster pieces etc... yikes. 500$ :/ that is going to be a big box

POST YOUR HAUL! Holy moly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.