LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

16 hours ago, karrit said:

Getting a little impatient waiting for new January parts to be added.  Of course my wallet is happy but also fearful that they will finally show up once the next big wave of newness gets released.

We neeeeeeeeeeed new parts:))). It takes too long:)

My guess is this week or the next depending on how long it takes to start up the train and get it to full speed after Easter. Make sense that they did not add them during Easter so they would get a lot of orders with few or no one at work:shrug_oh_well:

My order from January 17th, has finally arrived: 

yUIFeuHm.jpg

Parts breakdown:

k5fqjg3.jpg?1

uk5jV2cm.jpg

My old knights collection:

byTvKAol.jpg

The new lion and falcon knights!

Rbjgq4o.jpg

Edited by eldiano

What a coincidence, mine did too! Guess it was the barding holding up our orders?

5o8P42J.jpeg

3 hours ago, Sir Dano said:

What a coincidence, mine did too! Guess it was the barding holding up our orders?

<snip>

Excellent picks!!! You know what it probably was those bards, I have gotten everything else in between torsos, legs, weapons, shields, and animals but the barding’s were no dice, hell i managed to get 4 more horses and cows and birds in between as well!!

Edited by MKJoshA
Please don't quote pictures

Lion Knights (torsos, legs, shields) and a lot of other parts are now Bestseller. Still a 35 limit on the knights. 

I finally managed to do a order of Lion Knight + Black Falcons.

Limit of 35? that I did not get even close to.

14 hours ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Lion Knights (torsos, legs, shields) and a lot of other parts are now Bestseller. Still a 35 limit on the knights. 

Which LEGO website do you use? Although the majority of mini parts are in stock in the US store only the black falcon shield is bestseller 

24 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

So how about those January parts eh? It's already mid-April...

I am looking every 2-3 hours… I want some new pieces!!!!!:)

Good thing I'm not holding my breath.  At least I already got the parts I wanted from the Police Dog Training Set.

Really hoping to get black suit Rocket Racer from Stuntz, the price of the set he's in is ridiculous... :enough:

My January order came in, exactly three months later. But please clowns tell me how that is acceptable. :ugh: 

Edited by Maple

1 hour ago, Maple said:

My January order came in, exactly three months later. But please clowns tell me how that is acceptable. :ugh: 

They’re blaming US Customs on this one 🤔

I have gotten all (9 to be precise) my Feb/March orders within 30 days, so it's definitely something to do with the US.  

1 week after ordering, I did get the bestseller parts, shipped from Poland.

No ziplock bag this time?!

My order (bestseller) from April 16th was shipped April 20th and arrived today. One week from Poland to Germany. No complaints from my side - perfect service!

On 4/20/2023 at 8:31 PM, Shiva said:

No ziplock bag this time?!

Yes, I can confirm: unfortunately no ziplock bag.

Best Sellers aren't a problem.  It's the standard parts that take forever.  Had to call customer service again for parts missing from my February 16 order.  It was missing 2 of the 12 1x3 with 2 studs on top Iordered.  But they did throw in an extra Lattic 1/2 for the 1x4x3 window frame so now I have an odd number of those.

On 4/24/2023 at 3:31 PM, The Reader said:

My order (bestseller) from April 16th was shipped April 20th and arrived today. One week from Poland to Germany. No complaints from my side - perfect service!

Yes, I can confirm: unfortunately no ziplock bag.

They are just thrown in the shipping envelope ? My enveloppes are always torn when they arrive… cannot wait to see how that goes. 

also i guess we will never get the january pieces. Its soooooooooooooo oong!!

Megbricks, mine were in a plastic bag, without ziplock. And that was inside an evelope.

Those big ziplocks I got earlier, those I reuse and save other pieces in.

3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

They are just thrown in the shipping envelope ?

No, as @Shivawrote, they were in a clear plastic bag, but which was sealed like the bags in sets (instead of a ziplock). You can‘t reuse the bags like I did before. The bricks and pieces are safe. The envelope had some polster - made of paper if I remember correctly. 

I did actually reseal the plastic bag with tape :)

In my opinion, an alternative for these new bags, could be a ziplock bag, but that is sealed, above the ziplock. Cut away the seal and then be able to use it as ziplock. That is my idea.

On 4/26/2023 at 9:06 PM, Shiva said:

I did actually reseal the plastic bag with tape :)

In my opinion, an alternative for these new bags, could be a ziplock bag, but that is sealed, above the ziplock. Cut away the seal and then be able to use it as ziplock. That is my idea.

How much more would you be willing to pay for that? It requires different machinery to seal the gripseal and seal the plastic with heat. There is no benefit to lego to double seal the bags. If you want large ziplock bags for storage or reuse, then buy them separately.