LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

If we get the Brachiosaurus neck part in brown, it should make a fantastic tree trunk part right? :sweet:

1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

New parts dropped! Rest of the Football Table stuff! Yes!

Were they all OOS when you checked? :laugh_hard: They are now.

Edited by Happy_Lego_Guy

23 minutes ago, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

Seems like they were added OOS.

52 minutes ago, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

Yes they were. But they're there, and that's exciting.

2 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Yes they were. But they're there, and that's exciting.

I don't mind them doing that. Id prefer them to add the March ones now as out of stock and make them in stock come July. At least we'd know what is going to be available rather than the wait and see approach.

I'm getting nervous about the space torsos. I've already ordered the rest of the parts for the minifigures. Why aren't they available? :wacko:

3 hours ago, betaplayer said:

Seems like they were added OOS.

Seems like they add the parts and stock number then get inventory, they did the same with the castle capes for a month, they teased us then finally got them all in stock!

Seems that the parts from the Eiffel Tower are there, as are most of the parts (e.g. gold bits) from the UC's hulkbuster.

I would love to place an order but I'm really getting annoyed that it's taking TWO MONTHS to get pieces and that LEGO charged my credit card two months ago, which I'm pretty sure is illegal.

5 minutes ago, Maple said:

I would love to place an order but I'm really getting annoyed that it's taking TWO MONTHS to get pieces and that LEGO charged my credit card two months ago, which I'm pretty sure is illegal.

This is how my order got screwed and now I’m waiting ANOTHER month since January to get my pieces.

it’s not about being patient but some banks don’t like it because Lego already marks our orders as SHIPPED and they think you are lying to them by saying you never got it.  Aside from being slow I have had multiple orders cancelled and my forms of payment blacklisted.

Pre charging accounts without delivering goods should be criminal indeed but the real problem with LEGO taking forever to ship Them

31 minutes ago, Maple said:

I didn't want to comment, but I just can't stand it anymore.. 

First of all, everything you post in this topic is filled with negativity. I don't mind if people complain once, but every time you post it's about the same 'problems' you have with LEGO and their services.. If you feel this way then good for you, but why post about it multiple times? Second, they indeed do reserve the amount on your creditcard when you place an order, but charge you the moment it ships. 

It adds nothing to the topic (just like this post..). 

Either way, to stay on topic, I was surprised I received my Bestseller within 6 days after ordering with tracking and everything. Still waiting on those Lion Knight torso's to come available.. 

19 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

I didn't want to comment, but I just can't stand it anymore.. 

First of all, everything you post in this topic is filled with negativity. I don't mind if people complain once, but every time you post it's about the same 'problems' you have with LEGO and their services.. If you feel this way then good for you, but why post about it multiple times? Second, they indeed do reserve the amount on your creditcard when you place an order, but charge you the moment it ships. 

It adds nothing to the topic (just like this post..). 

Either way, to stay on topic, I was surprised I received my Bestseller within 6 days after ordering with tracking and everything. Still waiting on those Lion Knight torso's to come available.. 

Everyone on here talks about how long orders take. EVERYONE. I'm talking about problems I have with the service since the change over. That's what most of this topic is. How many pages were Europeans complaining they didn't have the service for months. It's not my problem that things never get fixed. You don't like it, block me. I really don't care because I'm sure as hell blocking you useless comments.

But I do love the fact that the person who got his parts within a week, were charged correctly, and had no problems doesn't like when others do. Go figure. :hmpf:

Edited by Maple

When I placed my order (standard and bestseller) LEGO initially placed a hold on the funds on my card which went away after a while. When the bestseller shipped, I then got an actual charge for that and when the standard ships (which I hope is soon) I will get a second charge for that.

Never had any problem with the way LEGO charges my card for orders.

Lest this thread devolve into madness let's all take a deep breathe. Sharing opinions is a big part of the forum. Let's let each other share.

I'll add that I ordered in Jan and am still waiting too. It's very frustrating. Lego doesn't have to offer this service. But they do, so they should follow through.

Same here, I'm still waiting on my January 18th order, it both sucks and blows.

Would be nice if they'd at least inform you which pieces are pre-orders and which are actually in stock.

Edited by Sir Dano

26 minutes ago, Sir Dano said:

Same here, I'm still waiting on my January 18th order, it both sucks and blows.

Would be nice if they'd at least inform you which pieces are pre-orders and which are actually in stock.

Has it been marked as In Warehouse the whole time?

If so, that means they've packed the order, likely within days of you placing it, but are just waiting to bulk ship it. That's my understanding anyway.

5 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Has it been marked as In Warehouse the whole time?

If so, that means they've packed the order, likely within days of you placing it, but are just waiting to bulk ship it. That's my understanding anyway.

It's gone from in warehouse, to in process, to in warehouse/backordered, back to in process and then finally back to in warehouse.

The bulk shipping explanation sounds believable but considering my order from January 26th shipped on February 21st, I'm not so sure I buy it.

I have an order placed on the 17th February. Bestseller says its shipped but the tracking information just says "no tracking, check back later" and standard just says "in warehouse".

I just hope the Bestseller part gets here soon since that's got most of the parts I need to continue working on my current project (including over $100 worth of rocks for my massive canyon wall :)

15 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Lest this thread devolve into madness let's all take a deep breathe. Sharing opinions is a big part of the forum. Let's let each other share.

I'll add that I ordered in Jan and am still waiting too. It's very frustrating. Lego doesn't have to offer this service. But they do, so they should follow through.

Standard or bestseller?

As the UK site states that standard parts now take 40 business days - so 8 weeks / 2 months to arrive.

9 hours ago, Sir Dano said:

It's gone from in warehouse, to in process, to in warehouse/backordered, back to in process and then finally back to in warehouse.

The bulk shipping explanation sounds believable but considering my order from January 26th shipped on February 21st, I'm not so sure I buy it.

That's the same with mine. When I called they said it was because of 2 pieces which were backordered. Seems like every now and then someone would double check the order which moved it out of warehouse and into processing. And eventually it would go back to in warehouse. Very frustrating.

51 minutes ago, MAB said:

Standard or bestseller?

As the UK site states that standard parts now take 40 business days - so 8 weeks / 2 months to arrive.

It's a Standard parts order. It's currently been 37 business days since I placed the order. No way is it getting shipped to my door within 3 business days. It's still "in warehouse" right now. But I guess they get till Wednesday before I call again.

They seem to be having issues with particular parts( especially bardings, but some others as well). I have a Jan 17 standard order that has not shipped and it is because of a 1x2 bracket that is currently backordered. I called twice about it because I have received 2 standard orders that I placed on the same day and two weeks after this one. The first time they told me to wait a week and call back, when I called back at first they told me the same thing, but then the CS rep said hold on, I just looked into this more and see one part is backordered until March 20. So now I have to wait until then and hope the order is picked.I could have asked for the part to be removed, but then they put the order to the end of the line and you have to wait the 28/40 days all over again.

They finally shipped my order of Visirs I placed in January 2nd this year haha, I almost gave up on that order but was surprised to they billed for the receipt. I was worried because the card I used for that transaction was stolen and ended up getting a new one.  LEGO finds a way! 

On 2/19/2023 at 12:47 PM, eldiano said:

...I'm sad though, never use a pay in 4 financial system with LEGO on PaB services(Those credit free services that can help you pay for big orders in USA, don't know if it's available international) , lego will cancel your old order and create a new one so ... Paypal...

Terrifying as I placed 3 large orders using this to start the month.  I haven't had an issue previously though so hopefully this won't happen.

On 2/21/2023 at 9:24 AM, MKJoshA said:

My largest order from Jan 18th still hasn't shipped so I just chatted with Lego Customer Service. They said 2 parts were holding up my order:

Part 6408195 is showing 28.02 (white headdress from 10305 castle)

Part 6317230 is showing 20.03 (pearl dark gray Viking helmet)

So those parts are on "Backorder" and are holding up the rest of the pieces. Sharing in case others are experiencing the same issue.

The service rep told me I should get the order next week. But if the Viking helmet really isn't in stock till March 20th they may just remove it from the order. Which I hope doesn't happen!

6408195 & 6317230 - These are both in stock right now so it shouldn't still be held up.