LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

13 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Uh, that's not true. Actual leaked stuff turns up there when it leaks out. Yes people misuse it too, but it's still the best way to see leaked stuff for those interested.

Anyway, very off topic now.

I haven't seen more than one or two terribly blurry 'leaks' in the last year.

28 minutes ago, Maple said:

I haven't seen more than one or two terribly blurry 'leaks' in the last year.

Perhaps you don't check regularly enough. There have been lots of early leaked minifigures, all the leaked IJ sets, all those pics from that survey, the Disney100 CMF, and that's just off the top of my head in the past couple of months.

All the leaked stuff ends up on the hashtag.

I can't remember which thread it was, so I'm posting this to both. Someone asked me to report back on the black capes. It turns out that both capes (spongey and starched) are just single capes with no extras. So it's a pretty bad price for what you get.

However, I had ordered three of the Lion Knights Castle cloth packs, and they sent me 13. SCORE!

2 hours ago, jodawill said:

I can't remember which thread it was, so I'm posting this to both. Someone asked me to report back on the black capes. It turns out that both capes (spongey and starched) are just single capes with no extras. So it's a pretty bad price for what you get.

However, I had ordered three of the Lion Knights Castle cloth packs, and they sent me 13. SCORE!

Do you have the IDs of those?

13 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Do you have the IDs of those?

The Lion Knights flags and cape are 6409580, 6409509, and 6409588.

The super overpriced black capes are 6345789 and 6335646.

8 minutes ago, jodawill said:

Thanks. Luckily I didnt order the capes with those IDs. So are the Lion Knights a pack of three or single like the black capes?

20 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Thanks. Luckily I didnt order the capes with those IDs. So are the Lion Knights a pack of three or single like the black capes?

It's a pack of three, regardless of which one you order. So my 13 packs are 39 pieces. I had ordered one of each to see what I would get.

1 hour ago, jodawill said:

It's a pack of three, regardless of which one you order. So my 13 packs are 39 pieces. I had ordered one of each to see what I would get.

Nice haul! Any plans for so many flags and capes?

1 minute ago, upliftingbricks said:

Nice haul! Any plans for so many flags and capes?

Well, right now, I'm building a forestmen display, so there aren't a lot of opportunities to use those parts at the moment. But eventually, once I have the funds to buy more castles, I'll build a larger Lion Knights castle. I'll have a bunch of high ranking knights with capes, several flags on the castle, and some more in the cavalry.

I do have a couple Lion Knights in my forestmen display though. The forestmen tied one up and left him in the woods, and the king has a bag in his head, being lead back to the forestmen's stronghold. The forestmen have laughing faces and the guy tied up on the ground has the freaking out face. 😂 

2 hours ago, jodawill said:

Wow!! Haha i did the same thing. I hope i get the same employee you got:)

Today's haul. Like it's been mentioned the cape mystery has been solved. you get all three from the same box.

Lego screwed us with the Pink shield because since it's part of a CMF who knows when they will sell it us on PaB.  I mean I gotten lucky and managed to purchase a few in the past but still hehe.  

zjF4Ao2l.jpg?1

d9Fay9cl.jpg?1

Edited by eldiano

57 minutes ago, eldiano said:

Lego screwed us with the Pink shield because since it's part of a CMF who knows when they will sell it us on PaB.  I mean I gotten lucky and managed to purchase a few in the past but still hehe.  

Ever since they moved CMF production from being solely in China (LEGO Movie 2 and onwards), they have sold select CMF pieces on Bricks&Pieces/Pick-a-brick. They usually list the hairpieces, some random accessories, and stuff like recoloured but unprinted parts.

Got my last two late January orders today.  First one was missing one of the two black Shepherd Hooks I ordered and the two packs of Letter Tiles I ordered.  It did have an extra red Spaceman Helmet.  Called Lego CS and they were having issues with the part number the receipt shows for the letter tiles so they escalated it through their IT & some other group.  The tiles show up under a different part number online but when they tried adding it their system changed it to the number showing on my receipt which isn't in their system.  I know I've ordered them in the past and gotten them.  She said I should get the Letter Tiles eventually and gave me $20 worth of VIP points for the trouble.  My other order was fine.  Was a pain verifying all the minifig heads I ordered but they were all there.  I still have another batch of minifig heads coming in one of my February orders.  I did get my Police K-9 Puppies, Dog Harnesses & Police K-9 training torsos, so glad I ordered those before they removed them, but hopefully that's only temporary.  Also got a bunch of the Castle parts and some of the Viking Torsos.  Now the wait begins for the next batch of new parts to be added and the arrival of my February orders. 

The last days I received a sole elephant‘s head WITHOUT having ordered it. 😎 I will call CS and ask if they can send me a elephant‘s body, too.

Checking out the list of new parts for December on another website it seems there wasn’t much in the way of must have newness although there were a few good new parts that I want.  So the next big drop of interesting new parts most likely won't be until April.  

Ohhh boy a single geared tooth part has shown up - does that mean more coming soon?

Still waiting for the exclusive hairpieces from the Foosball set....

15 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Ohhh boy a single geared tooth part has shown up - does that mean more coming soon?

What?!?! We didn't get that in the USA!!!! That's not fair!!!! :laugh:

I'm not sure I'll be using the Pick a Brick anymore until LEGO can spend some of it's BILLIONS on actually making a functioning website that doesn't over charge me.

3 hours ago, Maple said:

What?!?! We didn't get that in the USA!!!! That's not fair!!!! :laugh:

I'm not sure I'll be using the Pick a Brick anymore until LEGO can spend some of it's BILLIONS on actually making a functioning website that doesn't over charge me.

It's on the US website but currently out of stock.

5 hours ago, karrit said:

It's on the US website but currently out of stock.

Opps. Thanks. I didn't know know I had that off. I don't want it so I'm just joking.

On 2/27/2023 at 4:56 PM, jodawill said:

I ordered the sand green cape 6406520 and can confirm it's only 1 per box.

8 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

When are parts from January 1 releases tentatively expected to be added? April?

The baby German shepherd was added early, I’d say mid march-early April

Just now, Lemerbrix said:

The baby German shepherd was added early, I’d say mid march-early April

Yes besides those fluke parts from the police dog training set of course.

Thanks - I'm eagerly waiting the appearance of all the new Friends hairpieces hopefully (not to mention the exclusive hairpieces from the football table, though it's weird they haven't appeared by now if they're ever going to).

6 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Thanks - I'm eagerly waiting the appearance of all the new Friends hairpieces hopefully (not to mention the exclusive hairpieces from the football table, though it's weird they haven't appeared by now if they're ever going to).

Yeah, the Lego friends hairpieces look great on minifigures, for example Zac’s hair on the hulk minifigure in the hulk mech armor

5 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Was no fluke, it was part of the test. They will be back in stock after the 4 month wait is over  :wink: