LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 2/19/2023 at 6:47 PM, eldiano said:

I'm sad though, never use a pay in 4 financial system with LEGO on PaB services(Those credit free services that can help you pay for big orders in USA, don't know if it's available international) , lego will cancel your old order and create a new one so now I have to wait another month because of it, so what happens is that lego marks the order as shipped and complete on their end meaning I have to explain to Paypal why I never got my order in the first place and dispute it, etc, they said I should be fine but that whole process takes time and I was almost complete in paying lol. 

I had this problem with Apple pay and my bank in the past because LEGO tries to bill me a month later and they "flag" it as fraudulent.  What kills me is the fact that my order was ready to ship, now they are telling me i'm back at the end of the line even though the guy in the phone was assuring me the pieces are in stock (all castle parts) so IDDK, at least they hooked it up with 5000k vip points but still, it'll be mid march at this rate, I love castle lego so much I put up with this haha

Interesting. I had trouble with a cash back site when I used PayPal pay in 3 for the Lion Knights Castle. I wonder if it's a similar thing. Will bear that in mind for the next big purchase. 

All of the parts that were US-only (castle, soccer table, police dog training) are now available for the rest of the world (some are out of stock of course but they are available)

According to someone from LEGO who posted on another forum, the reason for these parts being US-only was they were running an experiment to see if PaB was harming set sales (conclusion: no its not)

This link:

https://www.lego.com/pick-and-build/pick-a-brick?page=1&perPage=67&includeOutOfStock=true&query=6431327+6431433+6428489+6428486+6424045+6424053+6423409+6419080+6419079+6417104+6414920+6415619+6414559+6414558+6414557+6415059+6414555+6413282+6413280+6413281+6413279+6413246+6413268+6413208+6413206+6413205+6413199+6413198+6408305+6406106+6404032+6404030+6404031+6404029+6404028+6404024+6404025+6404026+6404027+6404022+6404023+6404021+6404020+6404019+6404018+6404017+6404015+6403580+6403585+6393400+6388131+6369791+6334630+6351814+6343017+6428494+6403581+6400204+6428495+6415657+6415632+6415312+6408141+6406251+6405989+6404506+6405994

will show you all the parts that just landed for everyone.

Edited by jonwil

23 minutes ago, jonwil said:

According to someone from LEGO who posted on another forum, the reason for these parts being US-only was they were running an experiment to see if PaB was harming set sales (conclusion: no its not)

Well of course it doesn't, I've bought pieces from sets I'd normally never consider buying because of PaB.

13 hours ago, Rjbricks said:

Interesting. I had trouble with a cash back site when I used PayPal pay in 3 for the Lion Knights Castle. I wonder if it's a similar thing. Will bear that in mind for the next big purchase. 

As much as the agent will try to sugar coat this and be nice about when they delete your order they put you back at the end of the line, I’m stuck waiting it out unfortunately, a few thousand VIP points richer of course but Hey makes my torsos wait even longer.

What hurts is seeing the items In my list in stock right now!!

9 minutes ago, Sir Dano said:

Well of course it doesn't, I've bought pieces from sets I'd normally never consider buying because of PaB.

So are LEGO sets not selling that well though?  Why would LEGO conduct such an experiment in the first place to think PaB would be a factor? Omg

Like a Castle fan isn't going to buy the $400 castle because he can buy just the minifigures on B&P? It increases sales. 

I buy torsos from sets I'd never buy. If they weren't on B&P I just wouldn't have those pieces. I have never bought a set for just one piece or figure. (I did buy the 007 set mainly for the figure but Ive never built a Speed Champ set and curious about it.

Edited by Maple

I also buy pieces from sets I would never buy otherwise.  Waiting patiently on those purple carrots in the Avatar sets.  I have no interest in the Avatar sets otherwise but I did buy a few recolored plant parts.  I did put off getting the Lunar New Year Parade set this year as I want it more for some of the parts than the actual build, that giant Rabbit is scary.  So unless Lego puts it on sale really cheap I'll probably just get the parts I want if/when they become available as it's really too expensive for the few parts I want from it.  If I can get a whole set for around the price that I would pay for the parts I want from it then I will go ahead & purchase the complete set.  For sets I really like I sometimes purchase additional quantities of some of the really interesting parts.  Definitely grabbed extras of a lot of the new parts from the Lion Knight's Castle as well as the complete set.  

Lion Knight Torso and lower part, out of stock. Were they it even earlier?

Just want to get some more figures for the castle.

All shields, except for Nr 19, in stock. EU.

Edited by Shiva

Glad the Castle parts are available now (though most OOS minutes after adding to cart, not that I was buying them now). I can wait for stock to be available in the future now that they're listed. Means I can start to think when I can get the Castle set, now I can pad out the minifig selection with extras from PaB. If they hadnt shown up I might have taken the Castle set off my list altogether.

1 minute ago, Shiva said:

Lion Knight Torso and lower part, out of stock. Were they it even earlier?

Just want to get some more figures for the castle.

All shields, except for Nr 19, in stock. EU.

You missed them by about 10/15 minutes

Edited by upliftingbricks

1 minute ago, Shiva said:

Ouch, well, they should get restocked sometime in the future, right?

Yeah should be. Think they've been stocked a few times in the US since start of year based on this thread. Don't think Castle is retiring this year so hopefully plenty of time to get them if you aren't in a rush.

upliftingbricks, cheers :) No rush. Maybe I should make a list with exactly what parts I want + some extras.

3 hours ago, karrit said:

I also buy pieces from sets I would never buy otherwise.  Waiting patiently on those purple carrots in the Avatar sets.  I have no interest in the Avatar sets otherwise but I did buy a few recolored plant parts.  I did put off getting the Lunar New Year Parade set this year as I want it more for some of the parts than the actual build, that giant Rabbit is scary.  So unless Lego puts it on sale really cheap I'll probably just get the parts I want if/when they become available as it's really too expensive for the few parts I want from it.  If I can get a whole set for around the price that I would pay for the parts I want from it then I will go ahead & purchase the complete set.  For sets I really like I sometimes purchase additional quantities of some of the really interesting parts.  Definitely grabbed extras of a lot of the new parts from the Lion Knight's Castle as well as the complete set.  

I'm in US so I ordered them in January one of the times they were briefly in stock.  I know that earlier in the day on Monday they were in stock but disappeared pretty quickly.

All the new heads from 21337 Table Football just got added in the EU

Immediately placed an order because I can see these going out of stock v. quickly

12 hours ago, eldiano said:

So are LEGO sets not selling that well though?  Why would LEGO conduct such an experiment in the first place to think PaB would be a factor? Omg

Probably to get the facts even if they assumed it was not a problem :shrug_oh_well: Since they did the experiment and came to that conclusion I assume it can only be positive for PAB in the future :thumbup:

I sent in a big order yesterday, so now I have only a few Castle parts left on my list. Aa few of them showed up during the night, but not many enough so I can get free shipping so I will wait.. Hopefully I can time it with the next VIP-farmer bag GWP :wink:

2 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Yay! Received 6 more orders yesterday and got a misprinted shield. :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpEMo6sp2v-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

nice little piece to have.:)

OMG! You've posted a LEGO photo to Instagram and NOT used the legoleaks hashtag. You must be the only one, I think. Breath of fresh air. :classic:

Very nice misprint. Are you going to try and remove the yellow or keep it?

17 hours ago, jodawill said:

If it wasn't for that yellow blotch, that would be a really cool variant.

Yeah. It will make it in my odd/misprint/shortshot frame but not in my army. :) i am really happy about it though!

14 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

OMG! You've posted a LEGO photo to Instagram and NOT used the legoleaks hashtag. You must be the only one, I think. Breath of fresh air. :classic:

Very nice misprint. Are you going to try and remove the yellow or keep it?

Hahaha i think I have used this hashtag once;) it’s not a leak so no need for the hastag:)

I will keep it as is. If I modify it it won’t be as interesting i feel. 

8 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

We’ve all heard ye olde days of the yellow lion knights, now we liveth in an era of the silver lion knights

also, this is my 300th post on eurobricks!

Yeahh we need those!!!:)

38 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Hahaha i think I have used this hashtag once;) it’s not a leak so no need for the hastag:)

I will keep it as is. If I modify it it won’t be as interesting i feel. 

Everyone else posts none leaks and still uses it. A lot of a pain. But this is definitely cool.

5 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

Everyone else posts none leaks and still uses it. A lot of a pain. But this is definitely cool.

Yeah i know. I hardly check the hashtag now as it has become a dump for everything. If I used it for every post of Bricks and Pieces/Pick a brick post I make the # would be overflowing with my pics:)

now I want more misprints:)

To be fair #legoleaks has been 100% pointless the last several years anyways because LEGO follows it and if there were actual leaks LEGO would get the pictures removed right away.

13 minutes ago, Maple said:

To be fair #legoleaks has been 100% pointless the last several years anyways because LEGO follows it and if there were actual leaks LEGO would get the pictures removed right away.

Uh, that's not true. Actual leaked stuff turns up there when it leaks out. Yes people misuse it too, but it's still the best way to see leaked stuff for those interested.

Anyway, very off topic now.