LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

The "Expected to restart in Early January" has now changed to "Expected to restart in January" for Standard parts.
Sucks to be waiting like this :sing:

It is no longer early January so make sense, however they should start this week, so 50% chance tomorrow or a 100% on Friday :tongue:

Just had a look at the latest ‘standard’ parts that can be ordered and I’m amazed by some of the parts available (U.K.): piglet, lamb, calf, 2 colours of horse, butterfly, rubber duck, printed gold coin, Moby Brick book cover, Dr Strange’s rubber cape, both Butterbeer colours, the new historic guitar (cheaper to get it in BAM in store though), kittens, printed acorn, squirrels, 2 standing owls, candlestick, hourglass, game controller, and much more 

Also forks are really cheap I notice 

Frogs for some reason are in ‘miscellaneous’ rather than animals 

Think they try to increase the number of parts in bestseller so there is less pressure on standard:shrug_oh_well:

Turns out parts can be added during the hole day, was sure they just did it during the night so may still open today :blush:

I askes customer service a couple of weeks ago if they knew more specifically when it would reopen, and they took some time to check but said their info was still stating early January. Then a week later I asked again when contacting about something else and the person just straight away said it normally reopens in March/April. Their response kind of just felt like an automatic one and they didn't have the time to check so not sure how reliable it was, but it wouldn't surprise me if the expecting date keeps getting pushed back.

Edited by BacktoBricks

Had an email back from customer service today about replacing old pieces from old sets (my brittle reddish brown and dark red woes), and they said:

It is absolutely considered fair for you to use our replacement parts service for older sets and we do, in fact, try to keep many of the older parts in stock!

The real issue is that sometimes we run out of a part and don’t have the exact replacement anymore although we might still have something similar in our current selection.

So I shall be ordering tiles and plates for the Fire Brigade and Sea Cow.

Started putting a parts list together for an updated Palace Cinema limo, as the standard one is just so poor compared to the modern cars, so hopefully that will push me over the spending thresholds, unless they do suddenly release all the new parts. 

1 hour ago, RichardGoring said:

Had an email back from customer service today about replacing old pieces from old sets (my brittle reddish brown and dark red woes), and they said:

I had a reddish brown piece snap cleanly on my Attack of the Burrow set after 3 months. That was a 2020 set that was on display in a cabinet, away from direct sunlight, normal temperature and humidity levels in the room. I can't even imagine what older sets with that colour are like. I have an image of them crumbling when touched. :head_back: I'm glad they are happy to replace for you.

I'm typing this whilst waiting for my Harry Potter Horntail Dragon set to be delivered today. The irony that the set is basically all reddish brown is not now lost on me. :snicker:

Parts just dropped. Not everything from the castle. But a lot, and some good stuff from the Sanctum @Clone OPatra including Mordo's hair.

Everything I needed from the castle! Shields, torsos and bards FTW 😍😍 thanks for the heads up!!

Crazy, parts are already disappearing. I got the blue background lion shield (102325) but it's gone now. Didn't see the yellow background (102323). Did anyone one else? And ironically the visors that showed up last week were not available at all. So maybe someone did snatch them up.

Also seeing the error again where I search for set 10305 and see nothing new. But the parts show up in a general search with newest parts on top.

1 minute ago, MKJoshA said:

Crazy, parts are already disappearing. I got the blue background lion shield (102325) but it's gone now. Didn't see the yellow background (102323). Did anyone one else? And ironically the visors that showed up last week were not available at all. So maybe someone did snatch them up.

Also seeing the error again where I search for set 10305 and see nothing new. But the parts show up in a general search with newest parts on top.

I saw the same error, you have to memorize the new parts you need to get them to know, I purchased 5 sets of shields and only see 4 wow, they are selling out fast good thing Lego confirmed my monumentally expensive castle order 😭😭😭😭😭😭 but I’m on the hunt for extra parts like faces that I need know hahaha 

2 minutes ago, eldiano said:

I saw the same error, you have to memorize the new parts you need to get them to know, I purchased 5 sets of shields and only see 4 wow, they are selling out fast good thing Lego confirmed my monumentally expensive castle order 😭😭😭😭😭😭 but I’m on the hunt for extra parts like faces that I need know hahaha 

Yeah, I placed a fast order first thing to make sure I got my castle parts. Now I'm going back through to see if there's anything I missed! Still waiting for Forestman shields and torsos to show back up.

But if they're running out of parts already this is going to be a rough hunt for the next few months for everyone.

27 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Parts just dropped. Not everything from the castle. But a lot, and some good stuff from the Sanctum @Clone OPatra including Mordo's hair.

Not in Europe tho.

Which is why LEGO needs a 10-25 limit on minifigure parts. This is ridiculous to people like me who just want one of all the shields. But LEGO doesn't care, the people who buy them will go to Bricklink and sell them, LEGO makes more money.

How much were the bardings?

14 minutes ago, Dadster said:

Got a few bardings, but the blue lion shield disappeared before I could order them...

A neat helmet and the other shields disappeared as I was checking out. :hmpf:

Anyone bring up that the candy cane is listed? 6295184

Edited by Maple

Only two torsos and one legs left, but both bardings available. I'll wait, as I'm in no rush for these things and there's not quite enough to make an order.

Interestingly, the candy cane from the CMF is up on there (6389611) for $1.66 each! Glad I was able to get a load of them from the BAM tower, where it's only $0.67 each.

Ehhh. So Lego finally fixed the Out of Stock inventory and OMG i guess we were late, they DID put the Castle capes and banners online first since they are completely sold out first.  The brick count went from 10,000k to 13k(from out of stock bricks)  now, you couldn’t do that this earlier morning.

I didn’t realize they dropped a lot of mini heads this morning as well! 

Edited by eldiano

29 minutes ago, eldiano said:

Ehhh. So Lego finally fixed the Out of Stock inventory and OMG i guess we were late, they DID put the Castle capes and banners online first since they are completely sold out first.  The brick count went from 10,000k to 13k(from out of stock bricks)  now, you couldn’t do that this earlier morning.

I didn’t realize they dropped a lot of mini heads this morning as well! 

Items that go OOS automatically revert to the EU standard warehouse. Thats why OOS wasn't showing up because the EU warehouse was closed. Now that its open again OOS is working.

I thought I jumped on the new parts quick but I didn't even see the flags, capes and police dog training parts before they went oos

Not much of interest for UK yet. The tiles fro Galaxy Explorer are there, but not enough other parts to justify an order.

$15 NZD for a lion knights cape!? what kind of pricing is that? lol. But the special lens piece from light house only $1.83 NZD ..... Looks like LEGO ran by scalpers 

Interesting to see Mordo's hair available!

Edited by Pchan1983

12 minutes ago, Themiddlebrick said:

Items that go OOS automatically revert to the EU standard warehouse. Thats why OOS wasn't showing up because the EU warehouse was closed. Now that its open again OOS is working.

I thought I jumped on the new parts quick but I didn't even see the flags, capes and police dog training parts before they went oos

That's exactly how I feel now!!! but it's amazing the EU warehouse is now open! The good news is that now I can wait for frequent restocks as they arrive and not fret with the unknown of not knowing what would happen with the OOS bricks.  I got the majority of what I wanted, seeing the complete OOS I missed out on the queens shield and shield number 24, I can rebuild my Lion Knights fortress again knowing I'll get my incoming army soon!