LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

My order finally came in!

What's worse than a seven week wait is the fact it said it only shipped this week, yet the part list says November 25th. Sadly the order seems correct, no extra pieces for me, but I'll wait until after Christmas to check.

On 12/8/2022 at 11:07 AM, barberminged said:

I have an order from 7 october, also still in warehouse..
Wrote them yesterday, to ask whats up, and if it will get sent this year, no response yet tho..

Just for the record, my order arrived today. Everything as ordered, no extras, nothing missing.
Ordered on october 7th, arrived december 28th, i think thats a new record (at least for me) :D

17 hours ago, barberminged said:

Just for the record, my order arrived today. Everything as ordered, no extras, nothing missing.
Ordered on october 7th, arrived december 28th, i think thats a new record (at least for me) :D

And you are in Denmark?! :head_back:

12 minutes ago, Maple said:

And you are in Denmark?! :head_back:

Yeah, im in Copenhagen, so ~3-4 hours from Billund (With public transport)!
But, even tho they claim that nonstandard parts gets sent from their Billund facility, the package arrived with what appears to be a German parcel/postage label on..Saw it on my previous order too, but this time, i noticed it had a tiny tracking code on, which hinted it was via Germany (it ended with "DE").
When checking the tracking code via postnord.com,it shows its a package from Germany to my city (no mention of Billund), however on dhl.com, it says its a shipment from Billund to my city..
I suspect they send stuff in bulk with DHL, which is why it goes to Germany (via air i suspect, DHL has facilities in Billund airport..that would also explain the "up to 10 days for shipping", even in DK)..
Next order is already on its way..ordered 28 November, shipped yesterday..so it should arrive around January 10th or so..if it takes the same scenic route :D

Aaaaaaanyways, im usually in no hurry, so its all good..(only slightly annoying thing is their order status thing, some kind of activity indicator, besides "in warehouse",would be nice for these slower orders..) :D

Its clear from my previous packages that they ship orders in bulk to Australia via whatever means and then hand them off to Australia Post once they get here.

15 hours ago, hsousa said:

Wake me up when they re-open standard.

We have 11633 pieces in the USA. 

1 hour ago, Maple said:

We have 11633 pieces in the USA. 

Yes but the available number of pieces keeps going down every day.  I haven't even bothered to search the different categories for at least the last week.  The piece count in my bag went down by one the other day but that was because one of the parts I had fell off the best sellers list so I was able to add it back.

It was 12,000 at the end of last month, the numbers keep going all the way down until maybe next year or midnight tonight

2 hours ago, eldiano said:

It was 12,000 at the end of last month, the numbers keep going all the way down until maybe next year or midnight tonight

I'm surious to if anything will come back or if the prices will go up (very likely).

2 hours ago, karrit said:

Yes but the available number of pieces keeps going down every day.  I haven't even bothered to search the different categories for at least the last week.  The piece count in my bag went down by one the other day but that was because one of the parts I had fell off the best sellers list so I was able to add it back.

Yeah if you are looking for back in stock, no luck. Still made I missed out on baby cows. But you might want things because LEGO normally changes the prices January 1st, or when the service comes back the years it went away.

This reminds me I need to get some replacement parts, lots of screw ups and a few missing.

Nothing new was added tonight in the USA. Total is now down to 11616.

Edited by Maple

2 hours ago, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

So, anyone know if anything else was added so far? Just saw this was added this morning in NA.

Screenshot_20230105_051746_Chrome.jpg

This morning, I actually stayed up at midnight and did not see the visors there at all and the count as still 11282 it’s went up to 11285

Edited by eldiano

3 hours ago, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

So, anyone know if anything else was added so far? Just saw this was added this morning in NA.

Interesting. Those appear to be the only new parts so far. But that bodes well for more parts being added soon.

37 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Interesting. Those appear to be the only new parts so far. But that bodes well for more parts being added soon.

Green legs were also added. It's hard to really know what's new because a lot of parts are old but reappear under the old date.

From 40567 forestmen hideout, lol They finally added the forest men and lady lower green legs LOL, you could only get them if it was legit missing from your lego set but I had to purchase them through bricklink! I should had waited haha

Edited by eldiano