LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

9 minutes ago, anothergol said:

isn't that limited to just 1 5eur voucher?

Well, I have separate US and Australian accounts, both of which I use periodically, so possibly one in each of those. It's good enough to cover shipping and all or part of tax in the US, and 3/4 of the astronomical shipping in Australia, so that's better than nothing. A $7.50 voucher for Australia is enough to convince me to order when there are parts I want.

I placed an order consisting of both Bestseller and Standard parts (and nothing else) at 5:38pm GMT+10. Got an email right after that saying "We’ve got your LEGO order!". Got another email at 5:45pm saying "We've got it! Your LEGO® order is confirmed, Jonathan" listing all the stuff I ordered with the items labeled "in process".

When I look at the order on the LEGO site it says "Partial shipped/Partial backordered" and when I look at the details it says "In Process" for the Bestseller parts and "Shipped" for the Standard parts.

Is this normal and what's actually going on? (there is no way they could have packed and shipped anything that quickly)

23 hours ago, jonwil said:

I placed an order consisting of both Bestseller and Standard parts (and nothing else) at 5:38pm GMT+10. Got an email right after that saying "We’ve got your LEGO order!". Got another email at 5:45pm saying "We've got it! Your LEGO® order is confirmed, Jonathan" listing all the stuff I ordered with the items labeled "in process".

When I look at the order on the LEGO site it says "Partial shipped/Partial backordered" and when I look at the details it says "In Process" for the Bestseller parts and "Shipped" for the Standard parts.

Is this normal and what's actually going on? (there is no way they could have packed and shipped anything that quickly)

Same here. Standard parts appeared as shipped a few days after I placed the order already. No way they’ve been able to ship all the stuff I ordered that fast, I should’ve received it already…

Another weird thing I noticed is the part ID is missing for several parts on the order page. I mean like 80% of them. I usually use the order page to save a list and track the parts I own so for me this is quite annoying.

My order now says "in warehouse" on the main screen, "in warehouse" for the bestseller parts and "shipped" for the standard parts (which is impossible).

The new PaB has certainly made it easier to spend money (like I did on buying all the parts I need to complete Optimus Prime minus prints and stickers, heck, it was hard to resist the urge to spend up big on loop coaster parts...)

I made an order of standard parts on 1st October and another one on 5th November. I just got a notification about the latter one being shipped, but no news about the first one (still marked as "in wharehouse" on the site).

Is it normal, did you already had orders like that send in a non-chronological order, or shall I contact them to check? (is much more than a month a normal delay these days?)

1 hour ago, antp said:

I made an order of standard parts on 1st October and another one on 5th November. I just got a notification about the latter one being shipped, but no news about the first one (still marked as "in wharehouse" on the site).

Is it normal, did you already had orders like that send in a non-chronological order, or shall I contact them to check? (is much more than a month a normal delay these days?)

Similar situation here.

Sometimes the parts you ordered aren't readily available, and you have to wait a bit for a specific order. In my case: the Nets (10x10). 

I made an order three weeks ago and still nothing. I can't even remember what I was ordering. haha

12 hours ago, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

I am having the similar situation...

Oh good. That means that it's just busy. It's actually been 4 weeks as I ordered on Halloween. I just hope they get here for Christmas as I ordered some of the dots letters for a gift.

I got two PaB orders in today,

one was the stuff I ordered:

E7FVku2.jpeg

and the other was stuff I didn't:

zc5zOux.jpeg

Edited by Sir Dano

6 hours ago, Sir Dano said:

I got two PaB orders in today,

one was the stuff I ordered:

and the other was stuff I didn't:

The one you did not order was a lot better than the one you did order :tongue:
Such a nice bonus :sweet:

I assume the one who should have gotten the order get a new one :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Roebuck

It's a shame the other person didn't order a load more stuff!

It's a bigger shame I never get an extra order. :pir_tong2: A friend of mine once got the wrong order, it included a ton of food, including from the Asian dinner set that was actually exclusive to Asia.

Just now, Maple said:

It's a bigger shame I never get an extra order. :pir_tong2: A friend of mine once got the wrong order, it included a ton of food, including from the Asian dinner set that was actually exclusive to Asia.

I could count with my one hand the amount of times fed ex delivered my Lego sets to my neighbors 🤣 Lego Simpsons house, Lego avengers hq, and a Death Star 🤭🤭 lucky them

5 minutes ago, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

Anyone notice parts are missing again? From 13k down to 12k in NA. 

Havent noticed that cuz on the Czech Republic site it says: We can’t place orders for Standard Pick a Brick parts (any parts without the yellow ‘Bestseller’ label) right now. This service is paused. Please check back in early January!

I hope they add new parts in January :D.

14 minutes ago, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

Anyone notice parts are missing again? From 13k down to 12k in NA. 

Forestmen torsos are missing for sure, haven't noticed anything else.

4 hours ago, eldiano said:

I could count with my one hand the amount of times fed ex delivered my Lego sets to my neighbors 🤣 Lego Simpsons house, Lego avengers hq, and a Death Star 🤭🤭 lucky them

I lived in an apartment that would NEVER get packages. This was before they took pictures of deliveries. After 5 things went missing I just mailed things to my old place and told my roommates to leave it on the porch.

Are you sure they delivered them? Fedex many times said things were delivered, i file a missing report and days later it magically shows up.

11 minutes ago, Maple said:

I lived in an apartment that would NEVER get packages. This was before they took pictures of deliveries. After 5 things went missing I just mailed things to my old place and told my roommates to leave it on the porch.

Are you sure they delivered them? Fedex many times said things were delivered, i file a missing report and days later it magically shows up.

They did, both my neighbors leave their garage doors open and multiple times they will put in the notes and take a picture of my neighbors house inside their garages 🤣🤣

one time of them had the Audicity of leaving me the shipping receipt next to my front door

48 minutes ago, Sir Dano said:

Forestmen torsos are missing for sure, haven't noticed anything else.

The problem is that none of the out of stock parts are showing right now, even if you check the box. I don't think they're actually gone. They're just out of stock. 

13 minutes ago, jodawill said:

The problem is that none of the out of stock parts are showing right now, even if you check the box. I don't think they're actually gone. They're just out of stock. 

Yes. Same problem. "Out of stock" arent showing up even though I've double checked that I clicked to include "out of stock." 

Fingers crossed it's just a glitch today

26 minutes ago, jodawill said:

11 minutes ago, teamzissou said:

Yes. Same problem. "Out of stock" arent showing up even though I've double checked that I clicked to include "out of stock." 

Fingers crossed it's just a glitch today

It's likely because they've paused standard parts until mid January. Perhaps they haven't rolled out that message to your region's site yet, even though the back end is already not allowing standard parts to be sold.

6 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

It's likely because they've paused standard parts until mid January. Perhaps they haven't rolled out that message to your region's site yet, even though the back end is already not allowing standard parts to be sold.

That's a pain. I was planning my next order during the December double VIP decent, if they do it again. Oh well. It can wait.

17 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Has it been confirmed they've paused for all regions?

41 minutes ago, DentedFrood said:

Has it been confirmed they've paused for all regions?

It is in the UK. Multiple other reports too, so presumably worldwide. You can easily check by logging on to the lego site.