LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

21 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I tried on iphone, ipad and imac. Didn’t work. Then i tried on chrome and it worked so its a safari problem i guess? 

Before the redo the issue was cookies, so if you deleted cookies it would normally work. For me it would work on Safari but not on Chrome. Last week it didn't work at all and I did nothing then 6 hours later it was fine. The 404 error was new to me the other day. It's been working ever since.

Edited by Maple

Finally bit the bullet and placed my first "new PaB" order since everything I wanted was in stock at once. Somehow I missed the memo that it was going to be double VIP points this weekend - d'oh!

Oh well, excited to be back in the game and I hope the imageless items in my order are what I think they are.

24 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Finally bit the bullet and placed my first "new PaB" order since everything I wanted was in stock at once. Somehow I missed the memo that it was going to be double VIP points this weekend - d'oh!

Oh well, excited to be back in the game and I hope the imageless items in my order are what I think they are.

Best to order now because you never know when things go out of stock. Plus the Funky parts pack is still around so if you spent $50 you get that.

4 hours ago, Maple said:

Best to order now because you never know when things go out of stock. Plus the Funky parts pack is still around so if you spent $50 you get that.

Yeah, very true.

Is it around in Australia? Would I have had to go find and add it myself? I spent over $50 AUD but nothing about it came up.

EDIT: looked it up - the threshold is $119 here, which I did not spend.

10 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Yeah, very true.

Is it around in Australia? Would I have had to go find and add it myself? I spent over $50 AUD but nothing about it came up.

EDIT: looked it up - the threshold is $119 here, which I did not spend.

Damn. I just looked up the rates. $50USD is $75AUD. $119 for the bag is outrageous. 

1 hour ago, Maple said:

Damn. I just looked up the rates. $50USD is $75AUD. $119 for the bag is outrageous. 

Yeah. Our GWP thresholds are always nonsensically high here.

The Funky bag is not that good anyway. A couple of pigs, but not much else worth noting.

1 hour ago, MAB said:

The Funky bag is not that good anyway. A couple of pigs, but not much else worth noting.

I like it. It's much better than the skellie pack. There are pigs and glow-in-the-dark head pieces.

Forestman shields (ID: 6315053/69360) and torsos (ID: 6402701/76382) are in stock. The hats have been in stock (ID: 6395137/88489), with the feather (ID: 6406416/79806). Also in stock are the calves (ID: 6319749/70050) and lambs (ID: 6319748/69998).

All Viking torsos are also available. ID(s): 6399357/76382, 6399356/76382, 6399355/76382. The helmet, in case you also need it, ID: 6391820/53450. Horns, ID: 6328195/67258 or ID: 6270106/88513. 

All available in the US

Edited by Happy_Lego_Guy

On 11/16/2022 at 9:55 PM, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

Forestman shields (ID: 6315053/69360) and torsos (ID: 6402701/76382) are in stock. The hats have been in stock (ID: 6395137/88489), with the feather (ID: 6406416/79806). Also in stock are the calves (ID: 6319749/70050) and lambs (ID: 6319748/69998).

All Viking torsos are also available. ID(s): 6399357/76382, 6399356/76382, 6399355/76382. The helmet, in case you also need it, ID: 6391820/53450. Horns, ID: 6328195/67258 or ID: 6270106/88513. 

All available in the US

Thank you for head-up! :)

Edited by DBlegonerd7

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Thank you for head-up! :)

You're welcome, sadly many of the parts are out of stock again. But, the bigger cow (ID: 6317293/69673) is currently available for $9.52 USD.

16 hours ago, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

You're welcome, sadly many of the parts are out of stock again. But, the bigger cow (ID: 6317293/69673) is currently available for $9.52 USD.

Available again in EU site as well!

19 hours ago, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

I like the fact that I was mad at LEGO for not having th cow around for a few years so I got 4 not LEGO cows for $5 and you can't even tell the difference. $10 for a cow is insane, more so when all the other animals of that size as so much cheaper. The reindeer is only $6.

2 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

How many of us are desperately waiting for the Foosball table parts?

Not desperate, but definitely patiently waiting.

2 hours ago, eldiano said:

Castle parts for me, I’m watching the website like a hawk

These I'm more desperate for. Can't wait for them to drop, and hopefully they're in stock.

I myself am waiting for the new coaster track and that half curved clear pillar from Avatar (among other things) Zero interest in Castle or soccer :)

Also hoping the Jane Goodall torso comes back in stock. (And the corner mountain piece)

I'm definitely keeping an eye out for parts from some August releases like at least Mordo's hairpiece and those dark tan seaweed parts from the Sanctum Sanctorum, perhaps some parts from the August Peach wave of Mario sets, the wimple from the castle hopefully, and then certainly all those hairpieces from Foosball.

Not sure if all of that will add up to be a worthwhile enough order to me, and there should be lots of good stuff out of January, but those January parts might not hit the service until... April? June?

Looks like there is more than enough good stuff in stock right now to make placing an order worthwhile :)

Orange shopping trolleys.

Dark azure 4 x 6 car/truck roof wedge piece.

Jane Goodall torso.

Printed cookies tile from the Friends space set.

Red sports/flight helmet.

Titanium Metallic treasure chest.

Neon Yellow frog.

White 3x6 half door.

And more besides.

Edited by jonwil

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

Looks like there is more than enough good stuff in stock right now to make placing an order worthwhile :)

Well, for me personally I already got my order in of all the new parts that have been added through the June 2022 releases, but with 75% off VIP vouchers this weekend, I will no doubt redeem my miniscule amount of points and then have vouchers I need to use before they expire.

All of the parts listed on the New Elementary "new for July" page are now for sale on PaB except for some heads/torsos/legs/hair from Disney Princess figures (which would be licensed), a cat and pig that are also Disney Princess related (and therefore licensed), a printed 4 x 4 x 6 corner panel from the big Disney Princess castle (also licensed I suspect), a nougat curved 1 x 1 slope from the Jazz set and a 2 x 3 curved right side wedge from the Jazz set (interestingly the left side wedge is available, just not the right side). And yes this release includes all 10 different bright light orange roller coaster track parts (and the prices don't seem to be obscene for the 3 new shapes when compared to the other track)

Nothing from August yet (but that isn't due to land until sometime in December at the earliest)

Edited by jonwil

July is good, it means that the pieces I want are around the corner.

I got my order but I noticed my shields are missing, would Lego mail them separately or do I have to call them for shields?

49 minutes ago, eldiano said:

I got my order but I noticed my shields are missing, would Lego mail them separately or do I have to call them for shields?

I cannot see why LEGO would mail the shields separately, so the omission is an error on their part. Call them! 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

On 11/22/2022 at 1:50 AM, Clone OPatra said:

Well, for me personally I already got my order in of all the new parts that have been added through the June 2022 releases, but with 75% off VIP vouchers this weekend, I will no doubt redeem my miniscule amount of points and then have vouchers I need to use before they expire.

isn't that limited to just 1 5eur voucher?