LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

I saw exclusive hairs from the Monkie Kid Heavenly Realms set have had their priced adjusted from 7-ish euros a piece to only 3,90. Very reasonable. :laugh: (now I am tempted though, so good job LEGO salesperson)

Did the price of the cow also go down? I thought it was over $11 before, but it's $9.52 today. I hope the prices in general are going down as they're able to keep up with demand.

5 hours ago, jodawill said:

Did the price of the cow also go down? I thought it was over $11 before, but it's $9.52 today.

Yes I sent in a mail and probably not the only one complaining about the price of the cow :wink: I would like it further down tough :tongue:

Damn, I just wanted a handful of forest men and their Shields’s, I got lucky!! Are the bright green pants sold at Pick a Brick the only ones available that can possibly match the torsos? Or do we need the dark green 74040 ones? 

I bought one of all the kitties for $1.50ish a piece, yet there is a Harry Potter glitter cat that's only like 68 cents.

Got some baby sheep and pigs, one adult sheep and another Friends llama. Almost bought more pigs but saved the $4 because I remembered the VIP pack has pigs in it.

Also when ordering there are new VIP rewards, two Christmas polybags, a scarf, some other Christmas junk. 

38 minutes ago, Maple said:

I bought one of all the kitties for $1.50ish a piece, yet there is a Harry Potter glitter cat that's only like 68 cents.

Got some baby sheep and pigs, one adult sheep and another Friends llama. Almost bought more pigs but saved the $4 because I remembered the VIP pack has pigs in it.

Also when ordering there are new VIP rewards, two Christmas polybags, a scarf, some other Christmas junk. 

Ohh thanks for that info :D Do you think the VIP christmas pack is worth 1000 VIP points? or should I wait till 1.12. to get it as a gift with purchase? (acording to leaks for the next month that vip pack will be a gift with purchase)

1 hour ago, Wenix said:

Ohh thanks for that info :D Do you think the VIP christmas pack is worth 1000 VIP points? or should I wait till 1.12. to get it as a gift with purchase? (acording to leaks for the next month that vip pack will be a gift with purchase)

Christmas Pack? In the USA there is a Christmas Tree and a Santa for 500 points each, but they aren't combined pack. These were sold in stores last year. These aren't going to be a gift with purchase.

Also the leaks are most likely wrong.  The current one will also be given out in December too.

From LEGO... (The dates are American in case anyone is confused.) 

Add a little extra magic to any build with a Fun and Funky VIP Add On Pack. It’s your VIP gift with purchases over $50, valid 11/1-11/18 and 11/29-12/31. Watch for the next pack – Lunar New Year – coming soon! VIP membership required. Not a VIP? Join today – it’s free.*

Edited by Maple

1 hour ago, Maple said:

Christmas Pack? In the USA there is a Christmas Tree and a Santa for 500 points each, but they aren't combined pack. These were sold in stores last year. These aren't going to be a gift with purchase.

It is the Winter Wonderland VIP Add On Pack 40514 for 1000 points in Europe..

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

I do not believe we have that in the USA, or at least I didn't see it.

7 hours ago, Roebuck said:

4 hours ago, Maple said:

I do not believe we have that in the USA, or at least I didn't see it.

I'm not seeing it either.  Already have both of the Creator Polybags.  I wish it was the Winter Wonderland VIP pack for us.  Maybe they'll surprise us for VIP weekend or Black Friday?  Getting a bit frustrated with being excluded from us being offered some of these items like the Sandwich Shop & now this VIP pack.  I'd much rather have the VIP pack than the Wrapping Paper & gift tag deal or the Holiday Bunting.  The Wrapping paper is cute but not for 1200 points.

I know im little late but 6208794 seagul, 6310336 reindeer and 6372267 ninjago weapon pack are back in stock after like 5 months of being out of stock (or even more idk).

On 11/1/2022 at 11:41 AM, eldiano said:

Damn, I just wanted a handful of forest men and their Shields’s, I got lucky!! Are the bright green pants sold at Pick a Brick the only ones available that can possibly match the torsos? Or do we need the dark green 74040 ones? 

In the official sets they use normal green ones but they havent shown up on P&B yet. Im hoping they will gonna show up soon maybe at the same time with the lion knights pieces as well :laugh:.

Anyone else having an issue where the LEGO site just says "access denied" when you go there (or if it works, it stops working immediately after)

3 hours ago, jonwil said:

Anyone else having an issue where the LEGO site just says "access denied" when you go there (or if it works, it stops working immediately after)

No, but I cant see the order that I made it just says "start shopping" :/

4 hours ago, jonwil said:

That's happened to me on and off the past few weeks. If I wait 10+ minutes it'll load and work. Not sure why.

If anyone is interested, the 6 x 6 radar dish in tan is now listed on PaB. Its only appeared in a Toys R Us exclusive LEGO Ninjago Movie Sensai Wu BrickHeadz.

Forestmen shields are back in stock. Unfortunately no forestman torsos and no green hunter’s hats yet. 
And Rakuten has 11% back! 

Edited by BitByBrick

22 hours ago, BitByBrick said:

Forestmen shields are back in stock. Unfortunately no forestman torsos and no green hunter’s hats yet. 
And Rakuten has 11% back! 

Darn. Missed out on the way overpriced shield. Forestman and Wolf Pack are my favorites.

And it's 11% back on non exclusives. Pick a Brick is an exclusive, so it won't be 11%.

Edited by Maple

The green hunters hats are currently available. ID: 6395137

And don't forget the red feather like I did. ID: 6406416

Edited by Happy_Lego_Guy

I'm getting a 404 error now. That's new. Was fine this morning (Eastern time.)

Getting error message as well. My bag was empty but was worth 70$ :) i erased my bag. Started again and can’t add anything i get the red error message at the too

7 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Site still not working???

It has been working for me all day, but I'm in Australia.

5 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

It has been working for me all day, but I'm in Australia.

I tried on iphone, ipad and imac. Didn’t work. Then i tried on chrome and it worked so its a safari problem i guess? 

Edited by Megbricks

On 11/12/2022 at 12:10 PM, Happy_Lego_Guy said:

The green hunters hats are currently available. ID: 6395137

And don't forget the red feather like I did. ID: 6406416

Awesome thanks for head up!