LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

The big farm doesn't include any corn, the corn is only in the grocery store and the farm van.

Glad I went ahead & ordered what animals I could last night because most of what I ordered are now out of stock.  

8 hours ago, karrit said:

Glad I went ahead & ordered what animals I could last night because most of what I ordered are now out of stock.  

That is always the wise thing to do when new animals show up :shark: However it looks like things are going the right way with PAB now and they are on route for full speed in November :sweet: They will probably not stay out of stock for long, but show up at different times so it is hard to order them all at once the coming months :shrug_oh_well:

We will know in maybe 6 months from now.

The next parts to land (in November) should be parts from the jazz Ideas set and the new roller coaster. (only non-licensed sets released that month)

So July, August and September parts are next. 

I really need a dark blue baseplate fro Motorized Lighthouse set…

7 hours ago, jonwil said:

We will know in maybe 6 months from now.

It is 4 months from release date according to the note they sent out.

4 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

So July, August and September parts are next. 

July in November, August in December and September in January, they are up to date now..

7 hours ago, jonwil said:

(only non-licensed sets released that month) 

Some parts only in licensed sets where released to this week :classic:

12 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

July in November, August in December and September in January, they are up to date now..

Yes but I’m quite looking for THAT dark blue baseplate in Motorized Lighthouse that wa released in September. That’s why I said July, August and September are next. :P

On 10/19/2022 at 9:45 AM, Agent Kallus said:

Do we think the table football heads will show up?

Although I do not know for sure, I'd bet at least some of them will show if not all of them. They're not licensed and I'm certain there will be demand for them.

8 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Although I do not know for sure, I'd bet at least some of them will show if not all of them. They're not licensed and I'm certain there will be demand for them.

Are you sure they're not licensed? I thought they had some kind of football license on it.

40 minutes ago, jodawill said:

Are you sure they're not licensed? I thought they had some kind of football license on it.

The team logos are made up. I cannot see anything else.

I hope they are unlicensed, and the start of other sets with fleshies that are in-house instead of licensed. Keep City yellow but more easily available and generic realistic heads would be good.

Interestingly it seems that there hasn't been any stock movements (parts going out of stock or comming back into stock) for a few days now.

4 hours ago, jonwil said:

A whole bunch of parts have gone MIA (parts from sets that have retired or about to retire)

https://legobricksearch.neothermic.com/missing-parts.html has a list of parts that used to be on PaB but are now gone.

Strange, a lot of the animals where in stock as well. Maybe when the sets are about to retire, the stop producing the parts and remove them from PAB. Makes some sense to sell them to get rid of the stock unless they have another use for them :sceptic:

I've recently ordered a few of the parts that are now missing.  Hopefully my orders will be filled.  I wonder if some of the more generic parts have been replaced with new part numbers?  I  still have an order from April that has a couple of the Mini Ghost Lower parts that are still waiting for stock.  They shipped the rest of the order months ago and the part is available with a different part number which I also ordered at the same time and did receive.

6 hours ago, karrit said:

I've recently ordered a few of the parts that are now missing.  Hopefully my orders will be filled.  I wonder if some of the more generic parts have been replaced with new part numbers?  I  still have an order from April that has a couple of the Mini Ghost Lower parts that are still waiting for stock.  They shipped the rest of the order months ago and the part is available with a different part number which I also ordered at the same time and did receive.

Ghost lower? Do you mean Ninjago ghost legs?

Edited by DBlegonerd7

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Ghost lower? Do you mean Ninjago ghost legs?

They might be Ninjago.  Mini Ghost Lower is the part name.

12 hours ago, karrit said:

I got a pack of lionesses a few days ago from a order I made 15th of June, the rest of the order including the other parts from PAB arrived some moths ago so you should be fine :classic:

9 hours ago, Roebuck said:

I got a pride of lionesses a few days ago from a order I made 15th of June, 

Here I fixed it. :) 

On 10/21/2022 at 1:54 PM, Anonknee Muss said:

didn't they re-use an overwatch head from the cancelled set?

On 10/26/2022 at 10:25 AM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Here I fixed it. :) 

Seems like you take a lot of pride in your work, to roaring a-paws... I'm not lion!  These puns are really mane-stream, but we are at the tail-end now. :classic:

For those interested it appears as though the special flower piece/funky head from the Orchid set is now available to buy on PaB (the one that's originally from the Stranger Things set)

On 10/26/2022 at 4:35 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

didn't they re-use an overwatch head from the cancelled set?

I didn't know that but it doesn't surprise me either.

I saw exclusive hairs from the Monkie Kid Heavenly Realms set have had their priced adjusted from 7-ish euros a piece to only 3,90. Very reasonable. :laugh: (now I am tempted though, so good job LEGO salesperson)

49 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

I saw exclusive hairs from the Monkie Kid Heavenly Realms set have had their priced adjusted from 7-ish euros a piece to only 3,90. Very reasonable. :laugh: (now I am tempted though, so good job LEGO salesperson)

That's why the price on my basket went down! I too am now tempted to complete the order and buy those over-priced-but-now-not-outrageously-priced pieces.