LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

It seems that LEGO has changed the GWP qualification, so that only bestseller items contribute towards the spend threshold, not standard ones. So it's effectively referring back to what it was under Bricks and Pieces. Which is kind of a shame.

12 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

It seems that LEGO has changed the GWP qualification, so that only bestseller items contribute towards the spend threshold, not standard ones. So it's effectively referring back to what it was under Bricks and Pieces. Which is kind of a shame.

I just added $200+ worth of Standard parts to my cart and it says "You've qualified for a Ray the Castaway (40566)" so regardless of what the terms and conditions might say it seems that this particular GWP is available with the purchase of standard parts.

12 minutes ago, jonwil said:

I just added $200+ worth of Standard parts to my cart and it says "You've qualified for a Ray the Castaway (40566)" so regardless of what the terms and conditions might say it seems that this particular GWP is available with the purchase of standard parts.

Oh, well that's a relief. Hope they don't 'fix' the system!

My LEGO Bricks & Pieces order arrived today. Placed on the 31st of August, shipped on the 17th of September and arrived on the 5th of October. And every part I ordered showed up along with some extras of a few parts (a black technic airplane steering yoke,a trans-clear lightsaber blade, a City hospital gown torso and some small stuff). Now bring on the next parts (April/May/June)

Edited by jonwil

3 hours ago, jonwil said:

My LEGO Bricks & Pieces order arrived today. Placed on the 31st of August, shipped on the 17th of September and arrived on the 5th of October. And every part I ordered showed up along with some extras of a few parts (a black technic airplane steering yoke,a trans-clear lightsaber blade, a City hospital gown torso and some small stuff). Now bring on the next parts (April/May/June)

Similar for me. Seems to be back to normal shipping times on my end - 4 to 5 weeks.

Ordered 27 August received 05 October. No bonus bricks for me though. Had one missing head.

Have another order which was done a few days later which I will hopefully receive next week.

I've received two of my three orders so far. I think the third is coming tomorrow. My first order was complete, but they accidentally sent me 200 of the black conical helmets instead of 100. I can't complain! The second order was missing 26 pieces. Hopefully the replacements aren't coming from Denmark. :pir-triumph:

I've seen references to people getting their orders twice. I hope that happens to me with the Black Falcons. That would be amazing. :pir-laugh:

On 9/20/2022 at 3:02 PM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hey guys and gals, 

I just experienced the confusing moment today. I just got a package that I didn’t order and it’s the exactly SAME parts I ordered off PAB one month ago (I already got the first package about two weeks ago). Did it happen to you?

Also, interestingly, I noticed the sealed plastic bag instead of  zipzac bag. When I said sealed, I mean NO zipzac. Is it new?

I just quote myself becuase I’m going to lose my mind. Becuase i just got the email and there is an enclosed invoice. And…this order is DUPLICCATED AGAIN after i got the 1st order last week….

12 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I just quote myself becuase I’m going to lose my mind. Becuase i just got the email and there is an enclosed invoice. And…this order is DUPLICCATED AGAIN after i got the 1st order last week….

Don’t feel bad, it happened to me in the past and yes with Black falcon pieces, I ended up netting 10 extra torsos again, the hardest part was ordering the legs that took two months to arrive in stock LOL 

Seems like there are a lot more parts available now from past sets that got deleted when the switch took place. For example there are a lot of older Ninjago parts from set 71755. But some of the older errors are showing again too. The same minifigure parts from 71755 don't show up when you search for 71754. They fixed that error once. Hopefully they fix it again.

Yep, I see them in the US too. Stinks because I was trying to wait till Monday to get x2 VIP points. But I don't want to risk parts being out-of-stock then.

3 hours ago, jonwil said:

April/May parts have landed.

Is there a way to sort by new?

What might be an example of those Apr/May pieces?

35 minutes ago, Dadster said:

What might be an example of those Apr/May pieces?

No way to sort. You just have to start looking. I used the New Elementary list of pieces by month. Here are a couple examples:

Element ID: 6369819 250x250p.jpg

Element ID: 6390370 250x250p.jpg

Element ID: 6398662 250x250p.jpg

Element ID: 6371960 250x250p.jpg

Gotta watch out when searching by set number though. I still wasn't seeing new pieces when looking up the sets. But when I searched for individual part numbers they showed up.

I also saw older pieces that hadn't been released yet start showing up. Like:

Design ID: 21269  250x250p.jpg

That hair piece is available in every color ever produced right now including Glow-in-the-Dark.

46 minutes ago, Dadster said:

QMpqHpz.png

I'm not sure what's going on but today B&P is the buggiest I've ever seen it.  When I try to add certain parts I get "an unexpected error occurred!  Try again later."  Then the icons on p.2 didn't load so I refreshed the page and got a blank screen with an error message saying I didn't have permission to view the page on that server.  I tried just going back to lego.com and got that same error.  After trying on a different browser, it started ok but eventually the same thing happened.  Ultimately I got the same error using 3 browsers on 3 different computers.  The issue persists even when clearing cache and logging out and back in to my lego account.  Good job lego.

Edit: and now I can access my parts bag again, but all the parts from today are there along with all the parts from the last order I placed.  When I try to remove the old parts, it goes back to the "unexpected error" lockout.

Edited by fastlindyrick

55 minutes ago, fastlindyrick said:

I'm not sure what's going on but today B&P is the buggiest I've ever seen it.  When I try to add certain parts I get "an unexpected error occurred!  Try again later."  Then the icons on p.2 didn't load so I refreshed the page and got a blank screen with an error message saying I didn't have permission to view the page on that server.  I tried just going back to lego.com and got that same error.  After trying on a different browser, it started ok but eventually the same thing happened.  Ultimately I got the same error using 3 browsers on 3 different computers.  The issue persists even when clearing cache and logging out and back in to my lego account.  Good job lego.

Edit: and now I can access my parts bag again, but all the parts from today are there along with all the parts from the last order I placed.  When I try to remove the old parts, it goes back to the "unexpected error" lockout.

I got the unexpected error multiple times while working on my order. I gave it a few minutes and was able to continue without closing my browser or clearing my cache.

1 hour ago, MAB said:

QMpqHpz.png

I stand corrected!

Then within a month we should have the animals from June then, looking forwardto it :moar:

19 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Then within a month we should have the animals from June then, looking forwardto it :moar:

Not necessarily. They may batch things together. We've had Jan/Feb/Mar together, and now Apr/May. Could be the new year before they're available.

45 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Can’t wait!!

The original statement from LEGO was that Jan/Feb/Mar/April/May would land first then June and July and August and so on would land one by one after that probably 4 months or so after the release of the sets. So its logical June (and only June) will land next.

Nice to see some more new stuff show up. Intriguingly the previously unavailable Tan France/figure skater/ blue Everyone is Awesome hair has shown up, and what I think is Ms Marvel's hair from the Spidey 4+ set with a new item number and no picture?

Gives me hope for more being added in the future, including hopefully at least the hairpieces from that new Foosball set (probably like a year from now).

Browsed the new pieces that landed yesterday and it seems that a few already had the "sold out" label early on in NA. For instance, the 88489 forestman hat and several other specialty pieces.

Does anyone know if they actually were up, then sold out, or if they're just not available yet? Like, was anyone able to get the forestman hat, or the dark red hood, or any of the other pieces that said "sold out" yesterday?

17 hours ago, Canticleer blues said:

Browsed the new pieces that landed yesterday and it seems that a few already had the "sold out" label early on in NA. For instance, the 88489 forestman hat and several other specialty pieces.

Does anyone know if they actually were up, then sold out, or if they're just not available yet? Like, was anyone able to get the forestman hat, or the dark red hood, or any of the other pieces that said "sold out" yesterday?

I know it doesn't really answer your question but I did get the dark red hood on B&P at the start of the year. I am not sure if I got 6395607 or 6329789 as there are two ids there. There are a number of things which were originally released then removed (including things like squirrels and kittens), however when they have come back they have seemed to be straight to out of stock. I wasn't on within the first few hours so can't say for sure if they sold out or went straight to sold out, but it appears to me that some items are being added with no stock in the warehouse.