LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Ordered a bunch of parts this afternoon including some "Best Sellers".  I've already received a shipping notice for the Best Sellers.  Will be interesting to see how many days it actually takes for them to get here.

Did LEGO just made piece limit for what you can buy on P&B or is it a bug?

I want to add parts to my order (295 parts - 71 bestsellers, 224 standard) and I cant add anymore parts to my standard parts because its saying: "Sorry! An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again."

But when I try again the same text pops again and again... But not for the bestseller parts. So did LEGO made an change to the system? Have you ever had this happen to you? Do I really have an error somewhere or what?

1 hour ago, Wenix said:

Did LEGO just made piece limit for what you can buy on P&B or is it a bug?

I want to add parts to my order (295 parts - 71 bestsellers, 224 standard) and I cant add anymore parts to my standard parts because its saying: "Sorry! An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again."

But when I try again the same text pops again and again... But not for the bestseller parts. So did LEGO made an change to the system? Have you ever had this happen to you? Do I really have an error somewhere or what?

Im getting the same for last couple of days but have around 506 parts total in my bag.

I had a total of 500 pieces in my order that I placed yesterday but I had multiples of most of what I ordered.  Per the FAQ page " With our Standard selection, you can buy up to 200 parts at a time. "  So are you trying to order different Standard Parts or or is the 224 the total number of Standard Parts?  I'm pretty sure the limit is for 200 different parts per order so that could be what's causing the error.  As for the Best Seller parts it says, " You can buy up to 999 of each Bestseller piece per order. " 

22 hours ago, karrit said:

Ordered a bunch of parts this afternoon including some "Best Sellers".  I've already received a shipping notice for the Best Sellers.  Will be interesting to see how many days it actually takes for them to get here.

Fastest turn around time for me was like a day and half for me, they literally used fed ex overnight services for my animals but i didn’t know it was them!! 

8 hours ago, karrit said:

I had a total of 500 pieces in my order that I placed yesterday but I had multiples of most of what I ordered.  Per the FAQ page " With our Standard selection, you can buy up to 200 parts at a time. "  So are you trying to order different Standard Parts or or is the 224 the total number of Standard Parts?  I'm pretty sure the limit is for 200 different parts per order so that could be what's causing the error.  As for the Best Seller parts it says, " You can buy up to 999 of each Bestseller piece per order. " 

Oh maybe thats the problem I have somewhere like 167 lots and some of them have more than 1 item. I get that they don't want bricks to get sold out quickly but 200 limit seems low to me considering most of the parts are standards oh well... I guess im gonna have to make 2 orders on 1st October like I was planning to.

13 hours ago, upliftingbricks said:

Im getting the same for last couple of days but have around 506 parts total in my bag.

How of those are bestsellers and how many lots do you have?

1 hour ago, Wenix said:

Oh maybe thats the problem I have somewhere like 167 lots and some of them have more than 1 item. I get that they don't want bricks to get sold out quickly but 200 limit seems low to me considering most of the parts are standards oh well... I guess im gonna have to make 2 orders on 1st October like I was planning to.

How of those are bestsellers and how many lots do you have?

No, it's that you can only buy up to 200 of any one part at a time. You should be able to have more than 200 pieces total, as long as they are different. Sounds like something screwy is going on.

13 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

No, it's that you can only buy up to 200 of any one part at a time. You should be able to have more than 200 pieces total, as long as they are different. Sounds like something screwy is going on.

I just ordered 700 of one piece without a problem. Must be a regional thing?

Hey guys. Was debating throwing together a comprehensive list of every part currently in-system, with IDs, images, USD pricing, etc... Would that be of interest to share with you all?

4 hours ago, Avoidberg said:

Hey guys. Was debating throwing together a comprehensive list of every part currently in-system, with IDs, images, USD pricing, etc... Would that be of interest to share with you all?

With the way the current system works it would not really be of great use to me (the old system it would have been a godsend). The new system allows for really easy sorting of parts by type, colour etc. which is much better than the old so it makes it much easier to find pieces than it used to.

What would help (from my point of view) although if it is in spreadsheet form it may help with recording things for myself between orders, and if the pictures are shown for those that have no pictures on the current site. Not sure how pricing will work and if prices go down over time, if so then it would be useful to have the date it is added to the system, and the list of pricing changes and dates. I guess the key for me is what would be added that is not already there in the upgraded system.

9 hours ago, Avoidberg said:

It would be a blast to setup a "fake" bricklink store: Update it regularly with the contents of PaB and its prices! For safety reasons you could just not ship to anywhere, or demand a handling fee of 500 bucks. That would create a real insight into what is available.

Of course this would be something different than some spreadsheet. =)

Had ~100 minifigure parts arrive from my Bricks & Pieces order (just a few of each of the ones currently available), including two 'baby' heads. The regular baby head (6204394 - baby, no.1) is $1.60, but looking through the listings, there is a baby head no.2 (6187163) for just $0.18, but with no picture. So I tried it. Turns out it's an unprinted head, which could actually be very nice for lamps and decorations. Might get more in my next order.

Edited by RichardGoring

10 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Had ~100 minifigure parts arrive from my Bricks & Pieces order (just a few of each of the ones currently available), including two 'baby' heads. The regular baby head (6204394 - baby, no.1) is $1.60, but looking through the listings, there is a baby head no.2 (6187163) for just $0.18, but with no picture. So I tried it. Turns out it's an unprinted head, which could actually be very nice for lamps and decorations. Might get more in my next order.

Is the unprinted baby head the traditional yellow?

On 9/24/2022 at 1:52 PM, RichardGoring said:

In the old bricks and pieces system there was a work around to order more in one order. You could order 200 by typing in the part number / ID. You could then enter a set number containing the part and order another 200 in the same order. If it was in another set, you could enter that set number, and order another 200 of the same part. It wasn't that big a deal for expensive parts (25p or more), since ordering 200 got you over the £50 postage threshold and adding a 6p part from PAB got you free shipping, so it was just as easy to place multiple orders. But when they did the gold parts from Monkie Kid for 2p it was very useful, since you could buy 400 of each part in one order. 

17 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Oh i was wondering about that baby head. I ordered 200 not knowing what it actually would be:) thanks!! Un printed ones will be amazing to play with!!

23 hours ago, jonwil said:

We don't even have April or May parts yet.

Wel, I mostly care about June parts becuase of farm aniamls. Lol

I wonder if April parts will show up next month. 

Sadly, no April parts available yet. Which is a shame as I want the black crook from 10300 DeLorean Time Machine, along with a few other pieces, so that I can build all three sets of accessories in one go. Still have no idea why they didn't include the 16 extra pieces (or more likely 12 if you don't include tyres) you need to make all of them at the same time.

4 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Sadly, no April parts available yet. Which is a shame as I want the black crook from 10300 DeLorean Time Machine, along with a few other pieces, so that I can build all three sets of accessories in one go. Still have no idea why they didn't include the 16 extra pieces (or more likely 12 if you don't include tyres) you need to make all of them at the same time.

I guess it’s time to put on fake beards and then wait and wait and wait…

On 9/26/2022 at 7:56 PM, RichardGoring said:

already gone :(

Really upset that only 1 of the 2 pink blast effect piece that from 76192 are available on pick a brick. I really like the pink blast effect but so far Scarlet Witch in this set is the only character to have it. I may end up buying multiple of the Krypto sets to get green versions for Starfire and my various lanterns. But I was hoping to give pink blast effects to my Rescue figure and unfortunately only the wide pink blast piece is available for .70 cents atm. The long pink ones that attach beneath the legs are not available. I’d like to see Lego provide both, I mean why only make half of these pink blasts for purchase? I hope in the coming months they add the other one.