LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

The one time i needed white lego legs for a space man from my 10497 set that went missing last week because of a toddler is the one time they took it down, just my luck…. 

For the U.K. version Kittens, all three squirrels, baby turtle, chimpanzee are all up :)

Also ice cream costumes & splats, acorn printed tile, new wigs including the unpainted black hair for Violet/Cho Chang etc Jane Goodall’s face and body 

I also noticed also I think all of the printed parts for the globe ideas set. 

Also there is the new sort filter ‘newest’ which is very handy! Although I found that similar items were not grouped together. 

Edited by Bugbot20082

Pick a Brick just stopped working after filtering by newest and turning on show out of stock. I refreshed the page and now it says access denied.

13 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Pick a Brick just stopped working after filtering by newest and turning on show out of stock. I refreshed the page and now it says access denied.

Ive had that happen a couple of times while doing different things. Its comes back after a while but no rhyme or reason behind it

Sadly still no sign of the newish early 2022 parts here in the US.  Luckily I was able to purchase some of what I wanted when they were briefly available at the beginning of the year but there are still some I'm hoping to eventually be able to get. 

13 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

That usually means you have made too many queries in a short space of time. Wait a while and it comes back. (i.e. its designed to ensure that no one individual overloads the servers)

51 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

while UK getting new parts added, AU/NZ parts reduced even further from 12366 to 12288 :pir-bawling:

UK has been reduced too last Friday. Lost approx 40 parts in Minifigure Parts section alone. Though total parts is 13373 including OOS (12760 excluding)

I think we must expect "two steps forward and one step back" for a while now. When new parts are added a lot will order them and they will sell out quickly, however if they manage to keep adding new/sold out parts and reduce the order handling time things are moving in the right direction. According to them November is when they expect to be back on track with full speed ahead :shrug_oh_well:

4 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Keep in mind some of the pieces removed are old molds when new ones [of the same piece] are in production.

this is now leading to the statement R.I.P. - rest in pieces...

On 9/7/2022 at 8:05 AM, Roebuck said:

According to them November is when they expect to be back on track with full speed ahead :shrug_oh_well:

Have they really said November? I've seen no mention of November in any of the statements from LAN that have been shared (but I may have missed it).

Part of one of the statements I have seen was "The intention going forward will be to launch novelty elements 4 months after release after things catch up (but may be different times for different types of elements (functional bricks, ect)". I definitely have seen people adding 4 months to whatever month contained sets they wanted parts from and arriving at October/November/December, maybe that is where November came from?

Considering Jan - May elements have only been partially released to selected countries, I think they are behind their schedule. Jan - May release was said to take "a few weeks" almost 3 weeks ago. Meaning the rush of orders following release have not fully happened yet, so the orders they should catch up with have not even been placed. I'm not overly optimistic about when stuff I'd like to be will be available unfortunately.

They have implemented support for limiting quantities on individual elements though, so some of the things that usually sell out quickly will stay a bit longer in stock

5 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

Have they really said November? I've seen no mention of November in any of the statements from LAN that have been shared (but I may have missed it). 

"Starting week 34 (next week) the Denmark warehouse which processes “Standard” Pick a Brick orders, will be increasing warehouse staff and we should expect that between now and November, the order backlog is reduced and eventually eliminated."

14 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Its soooooo looooooooong.  When will we get new pieces?!? :)

Try another 50 years. :P

New parts!!!

(pretty much the stuff from March [and not even everything]. Nothing above sadly. For me not enough for an order)

Edited by anothergol

On 9/16/2022 at 8:52 AM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Try another 50 years. :P

Hahahah

14 hours ago, anothergol said:

New parts!!!

(pretty much the stuff from March [and not even everything]. Nothing above sadly. For me not enough for an order)

Really? What country do you live in? Nothing in Canada so far

23 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Hahahah

Really? What country do you live in? Nothing in Canada so far

Belgium

I now see parts like 6390673, 6387430.. from March

21 minutes ago, anothergol said:

Belgium

I now see parts like 6390673, 6387430.. from March

Oh. I didn’t check european sites. You guys have more pieces than we do. We still don’t have any of the vibrant yellow pieces from January. :/

11 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

March parts now live for AU NZ

Hopefully we are next at midnight!!:)

Edit: still no new pieces:(

Edited by Megbricks

Checking various countries I see the following parts counts: (with "out of stock" turned on)

1.Countries that have no 2022 parts yet:

Estonia 12270

Hungary 12270

Latvia 12270

Slovenia 12270

Slovakia 12267

Canada 12267

2.Countries that have 2022 parts but not whatever the latest batch (March parts) is:

Austria 13353

Germany 13354

Denmark 13354

Finland 13354

France 13354

UK 13354

Greece 13354

Netherlands 13353

Poland 13354

Sweden 13354

Australia 13321

and 3.Countries that have all the new parts

Belgium 13478

Switzerland 13478

Czech Republic 13478

Spain 13478

Ireland 13478

Italy 13478

Lithuania 13478

Luxembourg 13478

Norway 13478

Portugal 13478

USA 13475

New Zealand 13478

On 9/7/2022 at 2:05 AM, Roebuck said:

I think we must expect "two steps forward and one step back" for a while now. 

What are the two steps forwards.
It's been 10 steps back. That's it. It's a mess. It has been all year. Not a single change LEGO made has been for the better when it comes to PAB or B&P.

43 minutes ago, Maple said:

What are the two steps forwards.
It's been 10 steps back. That's it. It's a mess. It has been all year. Not a single change LEGO made has been for the better when it comes to PAB or B&P.

I do like the ability to choose more than 20 items per page that they “recently” implemented.