LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Doesn't look like North America has updated with the new parts yet but from what I am seeing here in en-au its got most of the January and February parts and some of the March stuff.

Certainly enough parts to solve the problem of what to do this weekend...

Maybe we'll see some newness after midnight EDT in the U.S.  But I'm not ready, haven't had a chance to compile my wishlist yet.

If you have an apple device with privacy features all the on, shop.lego.com will always place you somewhere around the world, I forgot to manually move my location back to the US so i of course started to place an order in PAB, a huge one, I was happy because parts were in stock left and right and I couldn’t check out and apply my VIP discount, tooK me a good 20 minutes to realize that my site was set to Australia, it was interesting to see what bricks differ between bestsellers/standards in the US but I was having a heart attack when that shopping cart was already at 50usd for only 150 bricks, soooooo just FYI if this happens to you and your are deep into your shopping, the cart does not transfer over and you need to start from scratch but when it’s all said and done I was more than excited and down because although some bricks were out of stock in the US page everything or almost everything was already close to 25usd thanks to the majority of the bricks being best sellers, etc! 

This was on the PAB dedicated page of course

Edited by eldiano

No new pieces in canada this Morning… I was sooo looking foward to it:) i went and made a list on the France site to practice:)

I checked from France, it seems that there has been a big restock but no massive addition of new parts (like animals from H1)

:shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, RafIsHere said:

I checked from France, it seems that there has been a big restock but no massive addition of new parts (like animals from H1)

Yeah i checked that too. Hopefully it comes available in canada soon too!!

13 hours ago, RafIsHere said:

In Belgium the 2022 parts were added for a couple of hours last week before they disappeared again...  The squirrels and Jane Goodall minifigure parts also vanished from my cart. 

Still seems to be nothing new in the US. Wonder when we'll get our update.

3 hours ago, 4bee said:

brickhawk.com now allows you to easily create wishlists of parts, which might help some of you here!

And you can still use it to get email alerts when a part comes back into stock. More details in this release announcement if you want to learn more :)

Tone down on the self promotion please....

13 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I am so IMPATIENT :)) When will NA get new pieces :))) i just want light nougat and vibrant yellow 1x2 (3004) !!!:)

Right? xD

It's been so long that I don't even have a mental list of parts to check anymore, but one of the first things I'll surely check are the viking parts. Fingers crossed...

14 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I am so IMPATIENT :)) When will NA get new pieces :))) i just want light nougat and vibrant yellow 1x2 (3004) !!!:)

Quite a lot is unofficially available in light nougat, if you know where to look. Nearly every (but not all) part in tan can be found in light nougat, to the point that these days it's possible to use light nougat for brickheadz & stuff. Lego will eventually get there, it's a much better skin tone color.

In Europe, Dark Orange horse (2022 City / Castle)  and the (2012) Reddish Brown horse were added. (there was a 2022 remake of a 2013 Serious Play set with that horse)

Edited by TeriXeri

All of the horses (10509) are stilla available at a semi-decent price of £4.49 (at least it isn't £10!!!).

66246 Horse Saddle is back in stock at £2.41.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

1 hour ago, TeriXeri said:

In Europe, Dark Orange horse (2022 City / Castle)  and the (2012) Reddish Brown horse were added. (there was a 2022 remake of a 2013 Serious Play set with that horse)

I remember the fuzz when everyone wanted the Gandalf arrives sets just for that horse and now I can buy it again thanks!!1

7 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Right? xD

It's been so long that I don't even have a mental list of parts to check anymore, but one of the first things I'll surely check are the viking parts. Fingers crossed...

Once its back our lists will explode:)

6 hours ago, anothergol said:

Quite a lot is unofficially available in light nougat, if you know where to look. Nearly every (but not all) part in tan can be found in light nougat, to the point that these days it's possible to use light nougat for brickheadz & stuff. Lego will eventually get there, it's a much better skin tone color.

It is indeed a more appropriate color. I have a whole bin of light nougat but I specifically need 1x2s for a project. 

hmm AU/NZ got more parts removed instead of adding new.  may be new parts not going to be added until next year.

20 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

66246 Horse Saddle is back in stock at £2.41.

That saddle in DBG was one of the first pieces I remember buying a bulk lot of 100 of back in 2013. The price then was 15p each and I was able to flip them on bricklink for 25p each. I realised that if I sold 70 and kept 30, my 30 were free.

How times and prices have changed.

6 hours ago, MAB said:

That saddle in DBG was one of the first pieces I remember buying a bulk lot of 100 of back in 2013. The price then was 15p each and I was able to flip them on bricklink for 25p each. I realised that if I sold 70 and kept 30, my 30 were free.

How times and prices have changed.

I'm sorry - FIFTEEN PENCE ?!?!

44 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I'm sorry - FIFTEEN PENCE ?!?!

Yep, and I sold them for 25p!

This https://legobricksearch.neothermic.com/missing-parts.html is a list of all the parts that have totally disappeared from the online PaB (at least in the UK) since the 17th of March (and its kept up to date by someone who is tracking the online PaB parts selection). Some parts appear to have disappeared because they are considered "licensed", some appear to have disappeared because all the sets they are in have now retired, some appear to have disappeared because they are available on the online build-a-minifig service (and LEGO have decided to keep them exclusive to that service) and for some, who knows why they disappeared.

4 minutes ago, jonwil said:

This https://legobricksearch.neothermic.com/missing-parts.html is a list of all the parts that have totally disappeared from the online PaB (at least in the UK) since the 17th of March (and its kept up to date by someone who is tracking the online PaB parts selection). Some parts appear to have disappeared because they are considered "licensed", some appear to have disappeared because all the sets they are in have now retired, some appear to have disappeared because they are available on the online build-a-minifig service (and LEGO have decided to keep them exclusive to that service) and for some, who knows why they disappeared.

Its the ones that disappeared today (2nd Sept) thats the most annoying. They only came back last week and have gone, not out of stock but gone from the site. Seriously Lego make a decision whats going to be available and stop messing with it. I havent used the service since the change and was putting a basket together this week to fill the gap in multiple projects and they pull pieces I had in my basket. Honestly I dont know if I can be bothered to put an order in as things just disappear from the basket, then the site, and I have no idea what. Its like they dont want people to use it.