LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

16 minutes ago, BrickyDwelve said:

6 days left in this month in which service is supposed to resume anytime now.  I’m guessing, they will hold it out till the 31st.

I think it will be somewhere between the 15th and 28th, but I'm not saying which month...

16 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

I think it will be somewhere between the 15th and 28th, but I'm not saying which month...

February? :roflmao:

So it's finally back.. and with even less parts than before..

none of the stuff from march is showing, even as unavailable.

23 minutes ago, anothergol said:

So it's finally back.. and with even less parts than before..

none of the stuff from march is showing, even as unavailable.

They are currently updating the lists. The parts available are increasing every minute.

Looks like some of the animals are "cheaper" than before the lock down :thumbup:

The new City farm set are there already, however none of the new animals yet :shrug_oh_well:

6 hours ago, Xcube said:

They are currently updating the lists. The parts available are increasing every minute.

Are they?

I'm still finding absolutely nothing of the stuff I was waiting for (parts from march & above)

5 minutes ago, anothergol said:

Are they?

I'm still finding absolutely nothing of the stuff I was waiting for (parts from march & above)

At least in the US  it's back up not sure about other countries

40 minutes ago, anothergol said:

Are they?

I can't see any 2022 parts either. It looks like it's back to where it was when the new version was launched, and before it went down.

Seems to be at least a few "newer" pieces.

image.png.4744e5474baeac004dffacc93bd4aaa6.pngimage.png.0e16422a82fb001b3cf7054f168bdd1f.png

image.png.8382242246dc9dd18a18bcae9d972ed0.png

Or did all of these come out last year? I thought some at least were from the Jan wave.

Glad it's finally back but the number of Out of Stock pieces seems higher than before they took it down.  Hopefully this will improve for the better as time goes on and eventually some newer items will be added without losing any parts we are waiting for them to restock. 

Pre shutdown in my country the total "Minifigure Parts" including Out of Stock was 1051. Since the reopen its now 1012.

Theyve just cleared a backlog so they likely arent going to add loads of new parts straight away and have us all pounce with new orders.

Would be good for communication on what they plan to do even if its nothing but at least we can buy more parts again even if it isnt the most desirable ones

If they are getting more orders than they can handle, why don't they hire more people to process orders?

37 minutes ago, jonwil said:

If they are getting more orders than they can handle, why don't they hire more people to process orders?

It may be system/space/facility limited rather than people. And/or they could well be losing money on this, or have a very low profit margin. Continued as a service for fans to support their general appreciated for LEGO and to boost their set buying behaviour, but not something they want to focus on. The update was likely to reduce costs and make it more efficient? I clearly don't know. Just speculating.

I always check parts without icons on BnP to see what color they are. I've found a few that aren't in current sets. They may be from summer sets we have already seen which haven't been inventoried. This is how a couple of hairpieces in the Queer Eye set first showed up last year; the dark orange mullet and dark brown long hairpiece were available on BnP without icons before the set was revealed.

• Part 35334: standard visor in brick yellow (tan)
  • Part 30124: crash helmet  in vibrant coral
  • Part 69565: Mini helmet 330 in sand yellow (dark tan) - I can't find what part this is at all. It's not coming up on Brickset when I search for the Part ID or mini helmet 330. It might be a new mold edit: looks like it is this. Can't say whether the BnP one is printed or not without ordering!
  • Part 88085: MINI WIG W/ HAT NO. 1 in reddish brown - This might not be new either. It seems to be the scarecrow/witch hat-hair mold. It might be the piece used by the DP photographer, but it looks like the part ID is different. Maybe the part is getting remolded for some reason and this will be in later production runs of Diagon Alley?
  • Part 3626: Minifigure head (unprinted?) in sand blue - not new, but very rare. Hasn't appeared in sets in over 15 years. edit: also available in spring yellowish green, lavander, and sand green for the first time
  • Part 36036: skirt slope in earth blue - pretty sure I have this already; I want to say it has been available at build a minifigure stations before? 
  • Part 39924: big DUPLO bow in light purple (light pink) - I hope this interests someone :tongue:
  • Part 89954: Technic shock absorber (extra hard - lol) in bright red
  • Part 26647: 1x11x11 Technic pneumatic cylinder, no 2 in bright yellow - Couldn't find this one, guessing it might be a remolded version of this
  • Part 37829: Dark orange (unprinted?) baby dino
  • Part 30562: Flame yellowish orange large round quarter; printed version appears in Mickey set
  • Part 68776: Star Wars Razor Crest windshield unprinted

Also: not a mystery part, but the unprinted owl from the Diviniation Book (part 92084) looks to be available but without an icon.

I'll continue to update this post as I find parts.

Edited by SoupOrFishOil

13 hours ago, SoupOrFishOil said:

I always check parts without icons on BnP to see what color they are. I've found a few that aren't in current sets. They may be from summer sets we have already seen which haven't been inventoried.

I'll continue to update this post as I find parts.

These are all unprinted variants of print-exclusive parts, most of them (razor crest canopy, UCS falcon canopy, weird colored minifig heads) were available since the new Pick a Brick service launched :)
I don't think it means they're coming in summer sets, moreso they're just parts straight from the factory before getting printed.
I made a list a while back, hold on lemme find it

Edit : found it
Not sure how many of these are still available, they were all available in like March though.

"I've been digging through all the parts in the new Pick and Build, and found ALOT of awesome exclusive recolors.
Here are a few, I'll update the list if I find any more.

6182201 unprinted clear UCS Falcon canopy

6300547 unprinted clear Razor Crest canopy

6248093 unprinted trans black jedi interceptor canopy

6263316 tan large visor

6334266 white 5x5x3 quarter dome unprinted (part exclusive to the Adidas shoe in a printed variant)

6289425 bright green 6x6 tile

6300359 white 8x16 tile

6381568 sand blue 2x3 tile

6353771 coral "crash" helmet

6299765 yellow 1x4x2 panel (exclusive to the store opening buildable minifigs)

6346108 tan small rudder 

6343280 bright green 1x3 brick

5343887 yellowish orange 4x4x6 quarter cylinder

6293702 tan unprinted owl

6355010 dark tan unprinted owl

6329317 lavender minifig head

6333111 spring yellowish green minifig head

6344419 sand blue minifig head

6359783 olive green minifig head

6376426 medium azure minifig head

6223106 unprinted dark orange mini dino 

6266300 red 4x4 dome with racheted joints

Most of these are unprinted variants of parts that exist printed. Some really exciting ones for MOC building, especially the razor crest canopy IMO!

Also, I noticed that part 6230177 UCS B Wing canopy is still available, since it apparently is also included in one of those super expensive "Serious Play" 2013 sets that are still not retired."

Edited by Chopper Bricks

3 hours ago, Chopper Bricks said:

These are all unprinted variants of print-exclusive parts, most of them (razor crest canopy, UCS falcon canopy, weird colored minifig heads) were available since the new Pick a Brick service launched :)
I don't think it means they're coming in summer sets, moreso they're just parts straight from the factory before getting printed.
I made a list a while back, hold on lemme find it

Edit : found it
Not sure how many of these are still available, they were all available in like March though.

"I've been digging through all the parts in the new Pick and Build, and found ALOT of awesome exclusive recolors.
Here are a few, I'll update the list if I find any more.

6182201 unprinted clear UCS Falcon canopy

6300547 unprinted clear Razor Crest canopy

6248093 unprinted trans black jedi interceptor canopy

6263316 tan large visor

6334266 white 5x5x3 quarter dome unprinted (part exclusive to the Adidas shoe in a printed variant)

6289425 bright green 6x6 tile

6300359 white 8x16 tile

6381568 sand blue 2x3 tile

6353771 coral "crash" helmet

6299765 yellow 1x4x2 panel (exclusive to the store opening buildable minifigs)

6346108 tan small rudder 

6343280 bright green 1x3 brick

5343887 yellowish orange 4x4x6 quarter cylinder

6293702 tan unprinted owl

6355010 dark tan unprinted owl

6329317 lavender minifig head

6333111 spring yellowish green minifig head

6344419 sand blue minifig head

6359783 olive green minifig head

6376426 medium azure minifig head

6223106 unprinted dark orange mini dino 

6266300 red 4x4 dome with racheted joints

Most of these are unprinted variants of parts that exist printed. Some really exciting ones for MOC building, especially the razor crest canopy IMO!

Also, I noticed that part 6230177 UCS B Wing canopy is still available, since it apparently is also included in one of those super expensive "Serious Play" 2013 sets that are still not retired."

Cool! I thought there was another post on this here. Thanks for bringing it back!

Oh I miss the days when you could get unprinted constraction parts from BnP...and when constraction parts were still regularly used. Alas. :P

On 5/30/2022 at 11:16 AM, Roebuck said:

Looks like some of the animals are "cheaper" than before the lock down :thumbup:

The new City farm set are there already, however none of the new animals yet :shrug_oh_well:

Huh? I don’t see them thre? How can you see them? I will like to make a list once they are shown up on B&P before they are actually available for purchasing. 

On 5/31/2022 at 12:31 AM, jonwil said:

Or increase prices! :-)

Now 930 new parts are listed on brickset - so bad they cannot be ordered yet...

14 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Huh? I don’t see them thre? How can you see them? I will like to make a list once they are shown up on B&P before they are actually available for purchasing. 

Only the sets and the parts already for sale none of the new animals are listed..

I tried to call in an order some animals, off course no luck there, but it was worth a shot :tongue:

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Only the sets and the parts already for sale none of the new animals are listed..

Ah ok. Thanks for clarification. You had me puzzled…

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

I tried to call in an order some animals, off course no luck there, but it was worth a shot :tongue:

Well…that’s a shame. But I will give it a shot, I guess. Thanks for update. 

On 5/30/2022 at 7:31 PM, jonwil said:

Shhhh.... you don't come around here with that logic. LEGO only made two billion dollars in profit last year, they can't spend a tiny tiny tiny amount of that on hiring people.

7 hours ago, Maple said:

Shhhh.... you don't come around here with that logic. LEGO only made two billion dollars in profit last year, they can't spend a tiny tiny tiny amount of that on hiring people.

yeah but TLG is not a charity. It's a brand so you pay for the name, special molds, prints and the attached licences.

I have never seen official statements about how this service works and why. Maybe it's just about the current crisis hitting their secondary services. Maybe this service was like a a bonus for us AFOLs, escalated and is a pain in their megablocks. Imagine employees around different factories around different countries taking 2 sheeps for one order and 223 for another.

Of course as I've stated I'm sure this service could be made profitable. Make parts packs, make some kind of VIP system, make preorder systems or even rise the prices. Especially for specialized parts like animal molds - it never made sense how "cheap" they were. You could buy one set with a tiger for 90€ or 5 tigers for around 30€.

On 6/1/2022 at 9:06 AM, Maple said:

As @Kim-Kwang-Seok puts so well, they aren't a charity. My guess is this service isn't profitable enough to hire more people.

More cynically, it might be that after buying bricklink, they've lost interest in this service.