LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Sorry if this was mentioned before, but is this a purple classic space helmet in this Creator Octopus set?

31130-1.jpg?202109080752

So back in Aug 2021 I ordered 2 pneumatic pumps. The order was left pending for so long I forgot about it. I got the order last week. And then I got it again on Thur and Fri. And then again on Mon and Tue. Seems to be a glitch loop where I get another order shipped out each day. Waiting to see if I get another one today. I called CS and my rep said all she saw was that the order went out today. Clearly a newbie because her answer was that I should call USPS who's been delivering the packages. I'll try calling again tomorrow to get a different person. As has happened before, Lego told me they don't want the pieces back and I can keep the extras. I just wish it was a more useful part. Why couldn't this happen with Black Falcon torsos!?!

Not sure if this was shared yet, but they have a disclaimer on the PaB page saying Standard should be coming back this month.
So everyone who's been scared that we aren't ever getting cool parts and animals again, don't worry too much!
image.png.313f944c827750f6323a784c1c1d7321.png

2 hours ago, Anak said:

Sorry if this was mentioned before, but is this a purple classic space helmet in this Creator Octopus set?

It's dark bluish grey. :classic:

12 minutes ago, Chopper Bricks said:

Not sure if this was shared yet, but they have a disclaimer on the PaB page saying Standard should be coming back this month.
So everyone who's been scared that we aren't ever getting cool parts and animals again, don't worry too much!

Yay, that's a relief! I was fearing the worst for our beloved service!

That disclaimer has been up ever since they halted the new orders of Standard parts.  The questions still remain of exactly when in May orders might resume and will there be any new parts added or will it just be what was available before they halted ability to order.  They have over the last couple of days added several hundred more parts to the Best Sellers portion here in the U.S.

4 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

My order from March 17 just shipped. Looking at my account, it still is listed as waiting for new stock, but when you click on it it reveals everything has shipped except for one part still needing new stock. I've never seen that before. I always thought they held the whole order until everything was ready. So, I'm assuming they'll ship out the part later once it comes in stock.

It happened to me, they never sent that one piece out to me, thank you for reminding me.

4 hours ago, Anak said:

[image]

Where are you looking chief? The one on the skeleton is either Dark Stone Grey or Titanium Metallic.

Correct me if I've missed something.

But isn't the main problem that at the moment there are almost NO parts available? If I put a random set even some normal tiles are not showing up. I would understand if one can't get the best figure and animal parts from this service anymore. But I do hope at least normal parts would return..

For the first time since collecting Lego I've purchased from other brands - basically the sets from there come cheaper just to get great parts. I've noticed this way that without Bricks and pieces I can't even order something from the online shop because I wouldn't spend more then like 15-20 bucks for their sets :pir-grin:

On 5/4/2022 at 9:06 PM, Chopper Bricks said:

But will the regional limit remain? This service is not available for all countries.

On 5/3/2022 at 2:20 AM, Flak Maniak said:

A juicy phone-order? Managed to get Uruk-Hai swords, even? Wish those would show up on the website...

Right? I was excited to get Uruk-Hai swords.

Not a phone order. I placed this order after they updated the service (made all the changes) and the swords were available then online 😊 Hopefully they'll continue to be available 

13 hours ago, teamzissou said:

Right? I was excited to get Uruk-Hai swords.

Not a phone order. I placed this order after they updated the service (made all the changes) and the swords were available then online 😊 Hopefully they'll continue to be available 

Wait really?! They were on the website? Now THAT I will be looking forward to! Such a cool part! I've only seen the copper ones on the website before, and only briefly too.

20 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Wait really?! They were on the website? Now THAT I will be looking forward to! Such a cool part! I've only seen the copper ones on the website before, and only briefly too.

They were a part of the build of the Black Panther spaceship

2 hours ago, BrickyDwelve said:

Anyone heard anything on when service will resume this month?

The day after never.

The Doctor Strange cape is on the USA Bestsellers list for $1.22
6359045/79786

Edited by Maple

4 hours ago, BrickyDwelve said:

Anyone heard anything on when service will resume this month?

I called in asking a similar question recently and the representative said the service would be back up towards the end of the month.

My order from April 7 finally shipped minus two parts that are still showing "Waiting For New Stock".  One of those still missing is the Reddish Brown Horse and the other is the legs/base for the HP Dementors.  I'm expecting to eventually get notified they are cancelling those parts from my order but for now they still are on order. 

53 minutes ago, Canticleer blues said:

I called in asking a similar question recently and the representative said the service would be back up towards the end of the month.

Thanks

On 5/4/2022 at 9:03 AM, TheLegoDr said:

My order from March 17 just shipped. Looking at my account, it still is listed as waiting for new stock, but when you click on it it reveals everything has shipped except for one part still needing new stock. I've never seen that before. I always thought they held the whole order until everything was ready. So, I'm assuming they'll ship out the part later once it comes in stock.

I had the same thing happen, did they credit your VIP points? cause mine are not

Looking at my account, my VIP points have not been credited yet. Interesting. I guess we will see whenever that piece comes back in stock if they credit it. I honestly didn't think to check which means I'll likely forget to check again and maybe that's what LEGO counts on.

3 hours ago, lowbike1 said:

I had the same thing happen, did they credit your VIP points? cause mine are not

On my latest order they did credit VIP points because my balance did go up.  I didn’t check the calculation but I expect it was just for the parts that they've shipped.

In advance of the full PAB (theoretically) returning towards the end of the month...has anyone put together a list of new elements that have appeared since BnP went offline a few months ago? Or even some of the good earlier 2022 stuff that never really showed up (squirrels, etc.) I know Stonewars did this to some degree, looking forward to blowing hundreds of more dollars on PAB when there's actually new things to buy!

45 minutes ago, Darth Caedus said:

In advance of the full PAB (theoretically) returning towards the end of the month...has anyone put together a list of new elements that have appeared since BnP went offline a few months ago? Or even some of the good earlier 2022 stuff that never really showed up (squirrels, etc.) I know Stonewars did this to some degree, looking forward to blowing hundreds of more dollars on PAB when there's actually new things to buy!

New Elementary usually posts a list of new parts each month.  They don't differentiate between which are licensed or not so you have to search each part to see if it can actually be purchased.  They also don't always have a picture of some parts but they do for most of them.

1 hour ago, Darth Caedus said:

I could be wrong as I haven't been following for the past couple of weeks, but as far as I understand it there still are no plans to bring back any 2022 parts to BaP. I will happily be wrong about this. Who knows, maybe TLG will offer us a wonderful surprise when they reopen standard parts for shipping!

FWIW a lot of parts have been moved from standard to bestseller at the NA warehouse at least which is nice. But there are so many 2022 parts that I want still!

16 hours ago, Themiddlebrick said:

I could be wrong as I haven't been following for the past couple of weeks, but as far as I understand it there still are no plans to bring back any 2022 parts to BaP. I will happily be wrong about this. Who knows, maybe TLG will offer us a wonderful surprise when they reopen standard parts for shipping!

FWIW a lot of parts have been moved from standard to bestseller at the NA warehouse at least which is nice. But there are so many 2022 parts that I want still!

I may also missed out on some news but from what I've understood, since they shut down the service there isn't ANY clear information so far?!

- The information on the site is the same as a month ago; someone here reported that he or she was told the service will return at the end of this month.
- Since TLG fused both parts services '2022 parts were hard to impossible to come by. While there could be many reasons for this I have never heard an official explaination like "No it wasn't our intention but we will put some or all '2022 pieces in service at this date OR no specific pieces will not be available anymore".
- let's see if standard parts will truly return at the end of this month and whatever "standard" parts means..

Again TLG is a company, I wouldn't moralize them for making a sensitive financial choice. But come on as the BIGGEST toy company can they at least get some department together to communicate clearly to us WHY they shut down or limit a service and WHAT service will work at WHICH time?! It really looks to me like they don't notice a lot of the AFOL fanbase will be lost this way to other companies..

10 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

It really looks to me like they don't notice a lot of the AFOL fanbase will be lost this way to other companies..

You say things like this in most of your posts in this thread, but I really see no evidence of AFOLs moving away to other brick-brands besides you. Most AFOLs love LEGO the product, not the format of LEGO or the concept of interlocking bricks and parts.

People could lose interest in a hobby for a variety of reasons, but frustration with LEGO the company as it currently exists and moving to different suppliers of interlocking parts has got to be VERY VERY low down on that list.

So LEGO ruined one of its fun ways for people to directly buy parts. Oh well. It's annoying to me too but easy enough to learn to live without in the long run.

Today I received an email receipt invoice for an order which had already arrived back in mid April :/ and I’m actually waiting for a more recent B&P order… I hope they haven’t processed the same order twice…