LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 3/28/2022 at 12:42 PM, MAB said:

Yes, lego didn't invent dual molding, but then the question wasn't who invented it. Their introduction of it improved minifigs for me, which was the question I was answering. They could go further and do completely posable miniatures but I think that would ruin them. 

The biggest problem for me would be the new minifigures being incompatible with older ones.

11 hours ago, Natant16 said:

The biggest problem for me would be the new minifigures being incompatible with older ones.

Not really, because arms & legs aren't "officially" safely swappable
(which IMHO is also something a redesign of the minifig could fix or at least improve)

3 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

No, it hasn't shown up yet. 

Thanks, do you think it will eventually? or is it a rare piece they wont release there?

37 minutes ago, zinnn said:

Thanks, do you think it will eventually? or is it a rare piece they wont release there?

Other baby heads have been available at different times on the old B&P. There's really no telling if this one will show up though. I hope it does. It's such a great part.

So anyone in the UK and east, have the new pieces shown up with the 3 month rumour?

4 hours ago, Maple said:

So anyone in the UK and east, have the new pieces shown up with the 3 month rumour?

I don't see the cool January 1 stuff yet, but B&P used to not have things live anywhere in the world until it was the new date for the US as well. It's not quite April 1st anywhere in the US yet. Let's see this weekend.

39 minutes ago, anothergol said:

new stuff still not back :(

What a surprise!

Apparently, TLG made a statement to LAN that the 3-month rumor was not true and that no decision had been made one way or the other (the original "rumor" came from a misinformed CS rep, not an official TLG statement). 

My guess is that new parts won't start showing up until they get a better handle on the backlog of BaP orders.

Edited by Themiddlebrick

20 minutes ago, Themiddlebrick said:

Apparently, TLG made a statement to LAN that the 3-month rumor was not true and that no decision had been made one way or the other (the original "rumor" came from a misinformed CS rep, not an official TLG statement). 

My guess is that new parts won't start showing up until they get a better handle on the backlog of BaP orders.

This makes sense. The backlog won't even start to clear up until 6 weeks after the new pieces were taken off.

On 3/30/2022 at 12:43 AM, RichardGoring said:

My Feb 18 Bricks & Pieces order was shipped today. So they're still running six weeks before shipping.

Here the same. Ordered Feb 18, shipped Mar 30.

2 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Looks like the site has been updated today. The Minifigure Parts section (with OOS) has gone from 1060 down to 1030 

R2 we need to be going up, not down!

On 4/1/2022 at 1:30 PM, The Reader said:

Here the same. Ordered Feb 18, shipped Mar 30.

Yikes! I wish more pieces were considered bestsellers! I got those pieces in 5 days, but now the waiting continues for the standard batch. Only day 15, long way to 6 weeks!

Got my order yesterday, this was only my second order and a bit more of a random selection but there’s a lot of architectural and minifigure parts I’m looking forward to using (plus SHEEP :wub:)

21 hours ago, upliftingbricks said:

Looks like the site has been updated today. The Minifigure Parts section (with OOS) has gone from 1060 down to 1030 

Thanks LEGO! Loving these improvements! :hmpf:

On 4/4/2022 at 9:14 PM, The Reader said:

My Feb order:

I just received mine and I had a turtle in it as well.. but it was missing. And now Lego is gonna send another padded letter with a bag & 2 sheets of paper.. for just a turtle.

2 hours ago, Maple said:

Thanks LEGO! Loving these improvements! :hmpf:

Strangely they went up to 1057 yesterday and today its 1051. Its weird. Why the constant flux in parts (not stock as this is with OOS)

Also price fluctuations. Initially on the launch of the new system, Part 6338388 was 0.36 and has recently gone to 1.08 which is closer to its B&Ps price though I cant remember its exact price but was around 1.15.

All of my "BnP/Standard" orders up through February 23rd have been shipped.
All of my "BnP/Standard" orders up through February 22nd have been received yesterday.

Hopefully, today I will get my half road plates; the non-printed sidewalk road plate.
Finally got my "Red" squirrels [dark orange] and black squirrels and dark orange horses.

Edited by Rockstaremcee
Edit February not March.

On 4/5/2022 at 9:05 AM, upliftingbricks said:

There is 1751 pieces in the USA if you click on everything that says 'minifigures'.

Reddish Brown horses are back in stock.  It also seems like they've been shifting some items into the Best Sellers category that weren't there before.