LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

11 minutes ago, Mr Ogel said:

you can call them of course only during office hours which depend on country. You can call the service days later because the order will be put into a queue and as long as it is not being processed it can be combined. And processing is taking days or weeks anyway. 

I'm not sure that's totally true. I've been told before that once an order is listed as In Warehouse, it can't be changed or added to, and my recent orders changed to In Warehouse within like a day.

However, that is about actually adding to an order, not combining multiple ones, so maybe it's different for combining.

1 minute ago, Clone OPatra said:

I'm not sure that's totally true. I've been told before that once an order is listed as In Warehouse, it can't be changed or added to, and my recent orders changed to In Warehouse within like a day.

However, that is about actually adding to an order, not combining multiple ones, so maybe it's different for combining.

That’s my experience as well, you can only add by calling in pretty quickly 

Why would you combine orders? What difference does three smaller ones make verse 1 big one? 

I missed Ricard asking the same thing. 

Edited by Maple

1 hour ago, RichardGoring said:

What's the advantage of combining multiple orders?

How can it ossSible? I never heard of “combination orders” before. 

Yea, mine from the 13th of December shipped last monday (and from Dec 15 on Wednesday) so I think it is safe to assume it will take around 42 days before your order ships (I know the site says 5-6 weeks). 

Bricks and Pieces has pretty much all the prints from the globe. The Earth piece is like $1.10, the glow in the dark ones are $1.95, 2x2 round tiles .67 and 3x3 curve tile is like $1.50.

Also the new City Space sets have a 2x2 slope with classic space inspired print for .67 (6384572) and the 1x1 algae for .15.

15 hours ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Yea, mine from the 13th of December shipped last monday (and from Dec 15 on Wednesday) so I think it is safe to assume it will take around 42 days before your order ships (I know the site says 5-6 weeks). 

It says Bricks & Pieces purchases are taking about 5-6 weeks to be delivered. I wish that was the case. What you have suggested about 5-6 weeks to be shipped is a lot more likely. In Australia 5-6 weeks for delivery is what I hope to get in normal delivery periods. Best for me was 4.5 weeks.

4 hours ago, Maple said:

Bricks and Pieces has pretty much all the prints from the globe. The Earth piece is like $1.10, the glow in the dark ones are $1.95, 2x2 round tiles .67 and 3x3 curve tile is like $1.50.

Also the new City Space sets have a 2x2 slope with classic space inspired print for .67 (6384572) and the 1x1 algae for .15.

It also has the 2x2 round tile with fleur de lis print (6382799, $0.63) and the various parts that make up the compass (2x2 round tile 6391278, $0.63 and 2x2 bow tile 6382797, $1.01). The compass is expensive, given that you need four of the printed bow tiles, but could certainly be useful.

On 1/30/2022 at 9:18 PM, williejm said:

You should check when the customer service line for your region is open, I think 

as I always work late that'll be difficult. But I'm still a little confused ^^

Like does anyone here combine orders? Because again; I think my orders of a few hundred parts are surely less substantial than those of many other folks with bigger collections here. Or is this simply one way but your computers ain't crashing from the large amount of pieces? Because I tried with several computers but it happend with any of them. Maybe it's the server of Lego? Sorry for all the questions but It's so annoying to waste hours on lost orders :cannon:

37 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Like does anyone here combine orders? Because again; I think my orders of a few hundred parts are surely less substantial than those of many other folks with bigger collections here. Or is this simply one way but your computers ain't crashing from the large amount of pieces? Because I tried with several computers but it happend with any of them. Maybe it's the server of Lego? Sorry for all the questions but It's so annoying to waste hours on lost orders :cannon:

I’ve never combined orders. I don’t know if it’s possible. These days I tend to try just a few smaller orders than big ones, as I find the site clunky, and the availability of some things is so sporadic.

I *have* called customer services after ordering online to add to orders, but haven’t done that very recently, and only ever did it quite quickly after placing an online order, and for specific pieces that I thought were available but couldn’t buy online (like animals).

you can also email in an order, although that may be cumbersome if there are lots of different parts.

I guess combining orders would cut down on shipping?

But I'd also think one large order would take significantly longer to pack and get ready to ship than some smaller orders, so breaking it up makes more sense to me (but also our shipping is affordable).

Shipping is free if you order another other than B&P and are over $35. I just add one of the Xtra sets that are on sale for $3.19 and then get free shipping.

9 hours ago, timemail said:

It says Bricks & Pieces purchases are taking about 5-6 weeks to be delivered. I wish that was the case. What you have suggested about 5-6 weeks to be shipped is a lot more likely. In Australia 5-6 weeks for delivery is what I hope to get in normal delivery periods. Best for me was 4.5 weeks.

i'm in NZ i have order shipped in november I'm still waiting =(

"ice penguin"    6399131  is available... (in USA)

Edited by Dadster

8 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I've placed orders of 1000s of (total) parts and never had an issue. I don't see why your computer would crash as the cart is handled by their server.

3 hours ago, Dadster said:

"ice penguin"    6399131  is available... (in USA)

Thank you for giving us head-up! It’s not just an ice penguin. There is a watering can available in stock too. 

USA Pick a Brick is down to 666 661 pieces. I knew I should have placed an order before the switch to get a bunch more 4x6 window panels when they were cheap.

These might have already been shared but just in case they haven't...

87527 America Chavez head from Gargantos Showdown set 76205

Next 3 are from Daily Bugle set 76178:

26991 Aunt May head (available when I last checked in the US)

33906 Peter P head (I think)

55058 female head (not certain which character). Unavailable or out of stock each time I checked

I placed an order on Jan 27 that had sets, PAB, and B&P. LEGO has just sent me a shipping notification saying that the sets AND PAB have all been shipped together. B&P still in warehouse. It looks like they've already implemented the new system, which I didn't expect for a January order.

9 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

I placed an order on Jan 27 that had sets, PAB, and B&P. LEGO has just sent me a shipping notification saying that the sets AND PAB have all been shipped together. B&P still in warehouse. It looks like they've already implemented the new system, which I didn't expect for a January order.

PAB has always been MUCH quicker than B&P. However the switchover to the new warehouse took place on the January 23-25th timeframe. 

1 hour ago, Maple said:

PAB has always been MUCH quicker than B&P. However the switchover to the new warehouse took place on the January 23-25th timeframe. 

I clearly got my dates wrong. I was just surprised that the PAB was coming both from the US (to the US) and so quickly - it has been taking a couple of weeks recently. That's clearly why there are far fewer parts available on PAB.

Here's another curiosity. I placed an order Feb 1 for 200 1x1 round tiles (for an Art project) through Bricks & Pieces where they are 3c each. You can get the same things from PAB for 4c each, but I'm happy to wait and it's nice to keep cost down and all that.

My confirmation email says 200 tiles at 3c each for $6 coming from Bricks & Pieces

My order on the LEGO website now says 200 tiles at 4c each for $8 coming from PAB.

But the total order cost is the same for both, so they're not actually charging me more to have it fulfilled by PAB.