LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

6 hours ago, MAB said:

Yeah, I imagine "popular parts" means the basic parts - plain / undecorated bricks, plates, tiles, and so on, run of the mill type parts that appear in many sets, year after year, with a small number / restricted colour choice of other parts such as basic torsos, plain legs, fences, window frames, doors, ... just as PAB is now.

We also got a "new" part: the speed champions windscreen unprinted. I have since seen them in a Pick a Brick section in a British LEGO Store.

I'm organizing my LEGO, which is why I'm only buying minifigure pieces from Bricks and Pieces, and I somehow misplace the container that has all my corner brick pieces. :wall: I have no idea where they went.

20 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

We also got a "new" part: the speed champions windscreen unprinted. I have since seen them in a Pick a Brick section in a British LEGO Store.

Yes, stores (and online PAB) frequently have bits like wheels, steering wheels and wheel-holder plates or car-bases, white picket fences, and so on. They are popular parts (for kids).

On 1/12/2022 at 1:54 PM, lego_guyon02 said:

Changes to the VIP system? I now have to use a calculator every time because it's just overly complicated for no reason whatsoever. 

Funny story, after 2+ years since the new, "improved" VIP system was launched, I FINALLY got my account fixed so that I can both see and use my VIP points.  [Big thanks to Jonathan at Lego Customer Service]

On 1/12/2022 at 1:54 PM, lego_guyon02 said:

These changes sound alright on paper but I'm sure LEGO will screw up on the execution as they always do.

Your posts keep mirroring my sentiments, but then in an optimistic shade of irony I read your sig: "Life, uh, finds a way" - Dr. Ian Malcolm - and I feel that small shred of hope. 
I fear this non-merger-frankenstein combination will be a disaster.  The fact that they aren't just merging them, in my opinion, is a positive sign that we won't be limited to the often sparse options of Pick-A-Brick.  I have also seen price savings by comparing between the two both ways.  My last order was just 2 items, but 400 pieces (200 each).  I worry when I hear them start talking about limits or minimums.  I dread jumping through hoops like some Bricklink sellers put us through already.  Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!

I’m interested in that ice penguin sculpture and ice sculptor from Lunar New Year Ice Festival. I found Part ID# on an ice penguin sculpture (currently out of stock) but I can’t find Part ID# on that ice sculptor (with that chainsaw). Due to my low vision, can anyone help me find Part ID#, please?

i will make a list before order them once they are in stock. 

11 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I’m interested in that ice penguin sculpture and ice sculptor from Lunar New Year Ice Festival. I found Part ID# on an ice penguin sculpture (currently out of stock) but I can’t find Part ID# on that ice sculptor (with that chainsaw). Due to my low vision, can anyone help me find Part ID#, please?

i will make a list before order them once they are in stock. 

If you enter the set number 80109 at B&P, you will find them (that's the way I look for new parts):

blue ice penguin element ID 6399131, design ID 68940

Or do you mean the minifig with the chainsaw?

torso element ID 6335812

legs (black) element ID 9339

head element ID 6328351

hair element ID 6406119

Edited by The Reader

And if you want the brick built saw...

The T handle is 6104209
The back handle is green ice cream cone 6331087 
The connector piece is 6174006
The saw blade is 6166069

Edited by Maple

20 hours ago, The Reader said:

If you enter the set number 80109 at B&P, you will find them (that's the way I look for new parts):

blue ice penguin element ID 6399131, design ID 68940

Or do you mean the minifig with the chainsaw?

torso element ID 6335812

legs (black) element ID 9339

head element ID 6328351

hair element ID 6406119

18 hours ago, Maple said:

And if you want the brick built saw...

The T handle is 6104209
The back handle is green ice cream cone 6331087 
The connector piece is 6174006
The saw blade is 61660696331087 6331087

Thank you folks!!

On 1/15/2022 at 5:21 PM, Rockstaremcee said:

My last order was just 2 items, but 400 pieces (200 each).

I'm curious, what were the two items? Sheep? Penguins? Squirrels? :grin:

Does anyone know the number for the great helm in gun metal grey?  I'm having trouble finding it  nevermind found it.  

Edited by zoth33

12 minutes ago, Borex said:

Did anyone get his early december order yet? I am still waiting for my order

Oh it will be months before we get things. Mine is late December but still no sign. I doubt the changes will make things go quicker anytime soon.

I have a December 27 & a January 10 order still in warehouse.  Orders from late November have been received & they were fairly quick, both shipped within 7-10 days.

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Did anyone get his early december order yet? I am still waiting for my order

Nope. Still waiting, too.

53 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

I'm in ahead of the game (I hope) and ordered stuff for my Christmas Village 2022 in January, to make sure that it arrives on time. :head_back:

That's what I did. I ordered some Pumpkins because I figured I might get them before next fall. 

I have an order placed 16th Nov, was sent out 18th Nov but still hasn't arrive, it seems like it takes 3 months + for order to arrive in NZ.  I wonder if this means the order I just placed this month wont arrive until July XD

I wait for a couple of orders now, but I rather wait a long time this time in the year instead that the hole B&P shop is closed for several months now like it used to :tongue:

Anyone seen this? My 17 Dec order recently changed from whatever... Whatever pre-"Shipped" status it was to "New Order", and now it doesn't show any contents, it only shows this:

NewOrder.png

Mine look the same at the moment, I would imagine this is part of the rollout of the system changing ready for the changes to B&P and PAB.

I see they've finally improved the way to get discount codes, making it much clearer if you're doing online or in store vouchers.