LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

8 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

I'm looking forward to the animals, but really looking forward to some of the new hair and hat-hair pieces. The Friends beanie+hair and fedora+hair are really nice, and I'm keen to see them on Minifigures!

Totally this. 
as an aside - I’m sure it’s down to proportions, but it’s fascinating to me how all minifig hairpieces seem to work well on minidolls, yet some hairpieces for minidolls don’t translate so well to minifigures. 

On 1/1/2022 at 7:32 PM, Maple said:

I just saw that the garbage can is now in coral, which is lovely and I need for no reason at all. :) 

Haha for no reason at all you just made me want it:)

On 1/1/2022 at 6:15 PM, Clone OPatra said:

I've made a big long list of all the 2022 stuff that I'll be seeking to buy, broken into their various categories, if anyone is interested in me sharing it.

Yes please!!!!!

Just now, Megbricks said:

Haha for no reason at all you just made me want it:)

A coral coloured garbage can is both ridiculous and fabulous 

On 1/1/2022 at 9:00 PM, Clone OPatra said:

Ok, here goes!

Oops just saw you did already:)

1 minute ago, williejm said:

Totally agree:)

3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Yes please!!!!!

It’s already posted. Please see the previous page.

EDIT: Never mind, you found it! :)

3 hours ago, williejm said:

Completely agreed! I don’t have to trash talk to that coral lovely trash can. :) 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

I'm still building a main street using the old baseplates (literally they are the old style and in green) and modifying  I think I'm just going to have a bunch of the coral trash cans for no reason other than I need more colors. I'll use grey ones in front of the Friends sets and the coral in front of earth tone color buildings.

On 1/3/2022 at 11:55 AM, lego_guyon02 said:

Looks like LEGO will be testing a new way to buy pieces soon, not sure what countries will be getting it but as far as I know it's just the Netherlands

Translation: "Soon we will be trying out a new way of buying bricks for our fans in the Netherlands. Keep an eye out for more news!"

Thanks for sharing! I wonder what it will be, maybe bulk buy discount? Or a page with the new pieces listed? 

54 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Thanks for sharing! I wonder what it will be, maybe bulk buy discount? Or a page with the new pieces listed? 

I suspect it will be more like the UK had recently, with relatively high minimum purchases. LEGO doesn't tend to do things that AFOLs approve of, and is usually (probably sensibly for them) focused on what makes better business sense. But who knows, if we could wish for something, maybe a way to upload a list of parts, rather than finding each one individually?

1 hour ago, Project Inkfish said:

Anyone had an order ship in the past month? I ordered December 8th. Still in warehouse. 

Same here. Ordered December 11th. I assume due to Christmas holidays.

Same here, but the banner also says: 'Bricks & Pieces purchases are taking about 5-6 weeks to be delivered. We’ll send you an email once your order is on its way' 

Just be happy it now stays open instead of closing for 6-8 weeks like it used to.

17 minutes ago, Maple said:

Just be happy it now stays open instead of closing for 6-8 weeks like it used to.

Those were dark, painful times. 

1 hour ago, williejm said:

Those were dark, painful times. 

I know! I don't use B&P as much as others here but I use it more in wnter and it was closed, half the winter! :laugh:

The new City animals are in stock :thumbup:

I called in and ordered them on Friday and spent over 1 hour I think in queue before they answered, instead I could have waited a few days and ordered them on the webpage now :tongue: 

So thrilling!
I was able to order most of the new parts that were on my wishlist. 

Notably, the following are still marked as not available (at least here in France): the dark orange squirrel (:cry_sad:), the dark orange horse (I seemingly got the very last one), the saddle, the chopsticks and the flame yellowish orange plate-with-3 leaves.

Was hoping to order the new Macaque figure but it seems the cape is still not available. Any ideas when that might change? :sad:

3 hours ago, Roebuck said:

The new City animals are in stock :thumbup:

I called in and ordered them on Friday and spent over 1 hour I think in queue before they answered, instead I could have waited a few days and ordered them on the webpage now :tongue: 

They just got bored of you calling all the time, so they made them available 😄

1 hour ago, Aurore said:

So thrilling!
I was able to order most of the new parts that were on my wishlist. 

Notably, the following are still marked as not available (at least here in France): the dark orange squirrel (:cry_sad:), the dark orange horse (I seemingly got the very last one), the saddle, the chopsticks and the flame yellowish orange plate-with-3 leaves.

You know I bought aaaaaaaaalll the orange squirrels, with the help of a nice French customer service agent, right? 🤣

Placed a sizable order (by my standards) too! I'm sure it'll still come in a tiny envelope and I will say, Anakin voice, "what have I done".

Oddly, the parts I had held off getting from Encanto were all out of stock. The two new hairpieces, fork and watering can, and extra odd since the fork and watering can come in other 2022 sets. Also the new female nougat face from Star Wars. Oh well.

Where I grew up we only had grey and black squirrels anyhow, so I don't mind missing dark orange ones for now.

1 hour ago, Tygurah said:

Was hoping to order the new Macaque figure but it seems the cape is still not available. Any ideas when that might change? :sad:

Capes don't usually become available.

2 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Where I grew up we only had grey and black squirrels anyhow, so I don't mind missing dark orange ones for now.

I’m so sorry for your squirrel-deprived childhood. Ginger squirrels are totally the best squirrels 🐿🐿🐿

3 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Capes don't usually become available.

That's what I thought, but then his previous cape (the red one, as opposed to the new dark red one) is available.

10 minutes ago, williejm said:

I’m so sorry for your squirrel-deprived childhood. Ginger squirrels are totally the best squirrels 🐿🐿🐿

Agree. And those pesky grey ones (who have not showed up in France yet!) are a danger for the ginger ones (source: European Squirrel Initiative). That's why as soon as the LEGO ones are available again, I'll order a whole army to fend off the battalion of greys and blacks I just ordered. :grin:
I'm wondering whether my bank adviser would accept this as a justification for my insane LEGO expenses of the month...

Great to see the awesome pink, white & blue hoodie torso available too - Lego says trans pride! 💙🤍💖 🏳️‍⚧️ #6382240 

1 hour ago, williejm said:

They just got bored of you calling all the time, so they made them available 😄

:laugh: That was probably why they kept me on hold for one hour as well, hoped I would give up :roflmao: