LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

For those who do not live close to a Lego store and can buy it from BAM the penguin is available now :wink:

On 12/24/2021 at 10:36 PM, The Reader said:

@Alex THELEGOFAN Nice haul! Which set is that lavender 1x2 brick with the chain print from?

And merry christmas to everyone!

The color is Medium Lavender.
It comes from the Lego BrickHeadz 40421 set (the part number 6309069).

17 minutes ago, Pasq67 said:
The color is Medium Lavender.
It comes from the Lego BrickHeadz 40421 set (the part number 6309069).

Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

For those who do not live close to a Lego store and can buy it from BAM the penguin is available now :wink:

Dang, I spent a fair amount on Bricklink for one of those recently. Hopefully this brings the price down for the future.

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Available on B&P? Which part ID does it have?

21 minutes ago, The Reader said:

Available on B&P? Which part ID does it have?

PENGUIN, NO. 5

Element 6294886

Design Number 67191

Hello all, I hope you are having a wonderful christmas break with loved ones.

I was hoping someone could help me out please, has this piece ever been produced unprinted and if so, is it available on B&P?

Edited by Anonknee Muss

11 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I was hoping someone could help me out, has this piece ever been produced unprinted and if so, is it available on B&P?

I don't think that piece was ever used outside of the Potter CMF.

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I don't think that piece was ever used outside of the Potter CMF.

Oh that's disappointing. Thanks for the information, I guess I will have to buy 4 from BrickLink and remove the print.

10 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Thanks! 👍

Alas, not to be found in my region i guess. 

Edited by Borex

On 12/26/2021 at 6:16 AM, Clone OPatra said:

PENGUIN, NO. 5

Element 6294886

Design Number 67191

Awesome, thank you!! 

7 hours ago, Borex said:

Thanks! 👍

Alas, not to be found in my region i guess. 

I just checked, and it's not available for me either! I know I've bought it before. But now I can't even find the piece. Another one of those cases where Lego removes a piece for no apparent reason.

Hey there! I just noticed that set 60327 comes with a horse saddle for the first time since 2016! Gonna be amazing for black falcon armies :D

It seems to be in regular brown, the classic western saddle color that didnt appear in a set for a few decades and now goes for quite a bit new!

Quite exciting! So many amazing parts coming in January, will probably be my biggest B&P order yet!

Captufre.PNG

For those interested, the Chinese New Year sets (80108 and 80109) have their parts listed on B&P. All the new parts are showing as out-of-stock. The part I'm most excited for is the brown hotdog so I can get better angles on my trees. But it's listed at $.16 a piece!

6 hours ago, Chopper Bricks said:

Hey there! I just noticed that set 60327 comes with a horse saddle for the first time since 2016! Gonna be amazing for black falcon armies :D

It seems to be in regular brown, the classic western saddle color that didnt appear in a set for a few decades and now goes for quite a bit new!

Captufre.PNG

Since regular brown hasn't been in production since 2005(?) I'd assume the saddle will be either reddish brown or dark brown?

4 hours ago, The_Creator said:

Since regular brown hasn't been in production since 2005(?) I'd assume the saddle will be either reddish brown or dark brown?

It's going to be Dark Brown.

Will new pieces for 2022 be out tonight at 00:01 or do they show up later tomorrow? And for those who do this every year; if the pieces show up, do they usually tend to be in stock or showing but out of stock (like with the new Chinese New Year sets right now)?

49 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Will new pieces for 2022 be out tonight at 00:01 or do they show up later tomorrow? And for those who do this every year; if the pieces show up, do they usually tend to be in stock or showing but out of stock (like with the new Chinese New Year sets right now)?

The answer is a big shrug. We know there’s not always a logic to how it happens. I’d suggest checking if they’ve gone up, but don’t get your hopes up that they definitely will. 

1 hour ago, Hoth Rebel said:

They usually show up tonight at 00:01 but not usually available to buy straight away. As @williejm said, there isn’t always a set pattern to how pieces are released unfortunately.

The new parts from 80108 and 80109 are still not avalable. Today it was also said that delivery will take up to 5-6 weeks what a shame. Therefor I can imagine that it will a while until the new parts will be available. Nevertheless I will check it next year, äh tomorrow...

Previously I think they were added one of the first normal working days after the date. Lately it seem they are added the same time around the world within 24 hours of the date, so maybe someone somewhere get them 00:01, but here it is in the middle of the night, so early in the morning is usually a good time to order parts here :wink:
I hope all the new animals are available in the morning at a decent price (I assume the horse is expensive, but hope the others are not) :grin:

Edit: A lot of the new parts are added to the store when the sets are, but not possible to buy at that point, so I do not give anyone false hopes :def_shrug:

Edited by Roebuck