LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

10 hours ago, timemail said:

Generally you can't. Some BAM pieces are on B&P but that is mainly as they are in other sets. I have never seen a BAM  exclusive on B&P.

I think this is right -but I have something at the back of my mind about an odd BAM piece that *did*. But since I can’t remember, I may be talking rubbish. 

10 hours ago, williejm said:

I think this is right -but I have something at the back of my mind about an odd BAM piece that *did*. But since I can’t remember, I may be talking rubbish. 

I am new to using B&P so my word is certainly not gospel (and I would not neccesarily identify any BAP piece by sight).

On 12/4/2021 at 10:33 AM, Garmetrowolf said:

Anyone know how to get BAM parts from B&P?

https://nostalgic-wilson-b2026b.netlify.app/index.html

The above link may help if you are looking for a particular part. You can view a number of minifig pieces (e.g. sort by all torsos) that are on BAP. It says it was last updated 18 November. I will note that just because it is on this site doesn't mean it is available. Many of them are out of stock or zero price.

On 12/3/2021 at 7:48 PM, timemail said:

Generally you can't. Some BAM pieces are on B&P but that is mainly as they are in other sets. I have never seen a BAM  exclusive on B&P.

On 12/4/2021 at 6:02 AM, williejm said:

Thanks!

Got my Bricks and Pieces order today with Captain Marvel's hair, which is great. And also every available yellow head from 2020-2021. 22 heads in total. Some of them are awesome!

Plus, StoneWars has their December 2021 B&P selection blog post up, which is always fun to look over.

LEGO Bricks & Pieces: What to order in December? Our tips! (stonewars.de)

2 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Got my Bricks and Pieces order today with Captain Marvel's hair, which is great. And also every available yellow head from 2020-2021. 22 heads in total. Some of them are awesome!

Plus, StoneWars has their December 2021 B&P selection blog post up, which is always fun to look over.

LEGO Bricks & Pieces: What to order in December? Our tips! (stonewars.de)

Woah that's brilliant, thanks for recommendation!

Has anyone else gotten parts for 1c in their last few orders?

I did an order in October and got 4655372 - Brown hoods for 1c each (instead of 61c).

Last weekend I did another order and got the 6357152 - Black angler fish for 1c (instead of $2.04).

In both cases it showed as the normal price when adding them to the bag, but when checking the order after it was placed it shows up on the bottom of my order as a discount. I did try ordering the hoods again on this order but paid full price for them this time.

I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. I don't know if it is Lego giving out bonuses, a price error on another item which causes a need for an adjustment to bring the total price of the order to what was quoted in the basket, or something else.

I've never been that lucky. But I ordered bulk plates (like 6x8) in medium nougat and some in dark bley. Both were similarly priced when adding them to the basket, but when I received my order the nougat were marked down almost $1.50, but dark bley were the same.

So I found it strange, but like you said, you try to order them again (because I would have ordered more if I had known it was going to be discounted), but on the next order full price.

Did anyone else have trouble getting double VIP points on B&P orders (on both double VIP point weekends no less)?

Edited by Anonknee Muss

7 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Did anyone else have trouble getting double VIP points on B&P orders (on both double VIP point weekends no less)?

BnP orders don´t qualify for promotions or free shipping, at least not in NA.

^They can have free shipping if you are also buying other stuff from S@H that achieves free shipping. But not if only buying BnP.

1 hour ago, Chiaroscuro said:

BnP orders don´t qualify for promotions or free shipping, at least not in NA.

I said that on Brickset and people bashed me into the ground saying I was wrong. I think it's just the LEGO site not working right. (Surprise surprise)

11 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Last double point weekend I got 480 VIP points for a 32 € B&P-haul ...

Is it possible to order simple minifigure arms and hands without complete torso assembly from B&P? (To replace broken ones?)

15 minutes ago, Anak said:

Is it possible to order simple minifigure arms and hands without complete torso assembly from B&P? (To replace broken ones?)

Some time ago it was possible to order hands (part ID 983 or 3820) but since a year or so it's not possible anymore. I don't know why they stopped selling just hands. Arms (part ID 981 and 982) are not available, too.

3 minutes ago, The Reader said:

Some time ago it was possible to order hands (part ID 983 or 3820) but since a year or so it's not possible anymore. I don't know why they stopped selling just hands. Arms (part ID 981 and 982) are not available, too.

Thanks for the answer, btw I forgot to mention I meant one colored arms e.g. blue, red, white...etc (without any print)

Edited by Anak

11 hours ago, Anak said:

Thanks for the answer, btw I forgot to mention I meant one colored arms e.g. blue, red, white...etc (without any print)

If you want new arms directly bought from Lego, you could buy plain torsos in your preferred colour on B&P and just take the arms from them.

Anyone seem extra long shipping times for B&P orders? I'm in the US and ordered on December 8th... still hasn't shipped. These parts are supposed to be an important part of present for my son :/ 

16 minutes ago, Project Inkfish said:

Anyone seem extra long shipping times for B&P orders? I'm in the US and ordered on December 8th... still hasn't shipped. These parts are supposed to be an important part of present for my son :/ 

Normally it can take up to a few weeks for a B&P order to get shipped but with a probable larger influx of orders due to the holidays shipping times have probably increased again. 

Well, my order from December 1st, with parts from the Madrigal house, showed up yesterday. My order from the 3d has been shipped but is still in transit somewhere...

51765686370_acf60a362c.jpg

Edited by Aurore

Oh wow! 32607 three leaf stud comes in coral! I missed that, it's awesome. Although also twice the price of the other colours as it's new, so I may wait a while before getting a load of them. I'd really love this piece to come in dark red, but coral is almost red enough to work for something natural to blend with the yellow and orange for autumn/fall colours.

8 hours ago, Project Inkfish said:

I always plan on 4 weeks for a B&P order. Sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised. But it's pretty normal for it to take up to a month.