LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 11/19/2021 at 10:30 AM, Maple said:

I bought two sheep when I ordered the Bricklink aquarium set, so that was the 9th? They shipped out within a week so that's pretty good for B&P.

Are there any current pieces that have 'LEGO' printed on them? I have a Duplo that says it, but I want to make a small LEGO store.

The Keychains all come with the little 2x3 if you could make that work? https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/lego-super-heroes-wonder-woman-keyring-853433

17 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Welcome, nice name :wink:

I was going to go with Blackboard Monitor Vimes, but I thought that was a bit pompous? :laugh:

On 11/15/2021 at 1:28 PM, Wenix said:

Hey I didnt know where to ask you this question bacause i didnt want to make a seperate account on flickr. So i figured out that here would be the best option. I recently find your post about Star Wars minifigures and wanted to know what the ID for the big trans light blue piece is (the shield as you use it).

It would appreciate if you could tell me. 😁

Im talking about this post: 

The id for the hemisphere is 6268637, part number is 95198, it was available once in a Lego Movie 2 set.

Edited by Darkdragon
please don't quote pictures

11 hours ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Has anyone found the ID’s of the new wigs from the Antonio range? I want to see if they are on B&P

Do you mean Encanto? The sets don't release until December 1. After that we'll probably see if the new hair pieces are available.

On 11/28/2021 at 11:13 AM, Clone OPatra said:

Do you mean Encanto? The sets don't release until December 1. After that we'll probably see if the new hair pieces are available.

Yes I think my autocorrect changed it😅 

The sets are on the shelves in the U.K. already, I found the small book set at John Lewis 

It's past midnight on December 1 in the USA, and the parts inventory for 43202 is up!

Watering can: 79736

New? Fork similar to the minifig spoon: 79741

Longer new curly hairpiece: 80908

Shorter new curly hairpiece: 80911

New butterfly: 80674

Harry Potter wooden door in turquoise: 6376311

Double masonry brick in choral: 6381300

12 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

It's past midnight on December 1 in the USA, and the parts inventory for 43202 is up!

*(Heavy breathing cat)*

On 12/1/2021 at 12:47 AM, Clone OPatra said:

Oooo, watering can!!

is that butterfly more like Freinds, rather than City?

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Oooo, watering can!!

is that butterfly more like Freinds, rather than City?

Butterfly is pretty generic, better than the previous Friends one. Think it will work fine in City 

My oh my am I looking forward to January 1st or shortly thereafter when all of the new City and Friends sets are added to check what's available. Squirrels, kittens, ice cream costumes, chopsticks, new and recoloured hairpieces aplenty... This January has got to be one of the most exciting new release waves for parts for me in quite a while.

Anyone else already drafting a list of what they want and which sets to check when the time comes?

Just now, Clone OPatra said:

My oh my am I looking forward to January 1st or shortly thereafter when all of the new City and Friends sets are added to check what's available. Squirrels, kittens, ice cream costumes, chopsticks, new and recoloured hairpieces aplenty... This January has got to be one of the most exciting new release waves for parts for me in quite a while.

Anyone else already drafting a list of what they want and which sets to check when the time comes?

Oh yes. There really are some great new hairpieces and recolours - Lego is really embracing the diversity in figures, and it’s great. But mostly I need a squirrel army. 

6 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Definitely! Been carefully going through the images on S@H on and off for a few hours now :excited:

34 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Oh yes I’m working on my list already :) it’s like Christmas wishlist!

By the way, where  is that chopsticks from/what is that part ID?

1 minute ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Oh yes I’m working on my list already :) it’s like Christmas wishlist!

By the way, where  is that chopsticks from/what is that part ID?

Don’t have an ID yet as it’s only showing up in the new set pics - but seems to be in quite a few (Monkie Kid, Friends …)

7 minutes ago, williejm said:

Don’t have an ID yet as it’s only showing up in the new set pics - but seems to be in quite a few (Monkie Kid, Friends …)

Gotcha! I will add that note to my list so I will be sure to try find that part ID in Janaury 1. 

8 minutes ago, williejm said:

Although early reviews of the big Monkie Kid city set are out, so those reviewers would have access to the ID in the instructions.

9 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Oh yes! My list is ready, and if all the parts it contains are actually available on B&P, it may be my biggest order to date! :laugh: 

I always mean to make a list, then I forget, and then the sets are released and I check this forum and realize I made a huge mistake in waiting, and then I scramble to grab what I can...maybe 2022 resolution, be more organized?

3 hours ago, Garmetrowolf said:

Anyone know how to get BAM parts from B&P?

Generally you can't. Some BAM pieces are on B&P but that is mainly as they are in other sets. I have never seen a BAM  exclusive on B&P.