LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

@Clone OPatra, I honestly have no idea how I ordered that black harness piece. As soon as I found out about lab retriever and harness, i was overjoyed because I am a deaf-blind fan with a guide dog here. In Feb 2021, I had someone to cfall Customer Service and ask them for lab retiever and harness pieces. I ended up getting a black harness one with lab retriever. 

I thought there was a black harness in Town Center set (from City) but @williejm said it is a lime-green one from that set very recently. 

26 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

@Clone OPatra, I honestly have no idea how I ordered that black harness piece. As soon as I found out about lab retriever and harness, i was overjoyed because I am a deaf-blind fan with a guide dog here. In Feb 2021, I had someone to cfall Customer Service and ask them for lab retiever and harness pieces. I ended up getting a black harness one with lab retriever. 

I thought there was a black harness in Town Center set (from City) but @williejm said it is a lime-green one from that set very recently. 

I can only think whichever customer service person took the call either did him a special favour knowing that he had an assistance dog by giving him a ‘rare’ version, or that because it was a phone request their system just threw up the harnesses in both colours. I like to hope it’s the former. :) 

7 hours ago, williejm said:

I can only think whichever customer service person took the call either did him a special favour knowing that he had an assistance dog by giving him a ‘rare’ version, or that because it was a phone request their system just threw up the harnesses in both colours. I like to hope it’s the former. :) 

I agree with the first part. :) 

The sheep is in stock in the US. I received a notification late last night, looks like it’s still in stock as of 2:00 PM eastern. Was able to order a few.

Edited by Retrocity

13 hours ago, Retrocity said:

The sheep is in stock in the US. I received a notification late last night, looks like it’s still in stock as of 2:00 PM eastern. Was able to order a few.

Thank you!!!

I just checked and nabbed 4, it was in stock for me too (U.K.)

I wasted no time and ordered it while on the bus as last time they were out of stock again by the time I got home 😅

All the new Stuntz series are on Brick & Pieces now.  Even those listed "coming soon".  Immediately ordered a few chicken guy and the new clown face in one of the new sets.

The only Stuntz hairpiece I was interested in is the Mr Incredible hair in black, sadly not available. Likewise none of the Queer Eye or Marvel prints are available. Pretty lame day for B&P to be honest.

11 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Pretty happy about some of my finds this morning:
(Image)

BROWN HEDGEHOG ARMOR!     For my noveau Forestman!

I was able to order the "new" black falcon torsos (from blaskmith shop/3n1 castle) last night, but I think they have been in stock for a few days already.

7 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

All the new Stuntz series are on Brick & Pieces now.  Even those listed "coming soon".  Immediately ordered a few chicken guy and the new clown face in one of the new sets.

Even tho Wildlife Rescue sets were labeled “coming soon” in USA while they were already released in Europe in June. BUT I was able to order animal molds (maned lion, lion cub, monkey, elephant, elephant calf, python, and a few more pieces like torso and legs, hat etc etc. 

Spent the last 2 hours making a list... something happened and the tab closed.

Bye bye list.

Some great new hair pieces.

On 9/2/2021 at 3:23 AM, DBlegonerd7 said:

Element ID, please? 

The minifig head globes are available again!

new part ID 6407746 (from set 43193)

I just ordered 4 of them ... :classic:

Dr Strange's cape 79786 is listed with 0.00. Hope that comes into stock.

The black and white angler fish is up 67471

Also the black torso with teal skull and hands from the same Stuntz set as the angler - 6356440

Blue tousled hair 44751

I wonder if the flywheel bike piece itself 69869 will get a price, and how much it will be compared to the full price of the little bike sets.

1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

The black and white angler fish is up 67471

It's Titanium Metallic and White, which is an intriguing choice of colour.

Drat, I just placed an order last night.  Need to add these to my wishlist, somehow I missed the angler fish but I did get the Blue hair.  I tried the old number for the globe head last night with no luck but at least I already got some of those, was hoping to get a few more.

Quite a few interesting parts showing up as "for sale" at this point here in Oz:

6 x 3 x 2 windscreen in trans-yellow

Magenta car roof pieces

Gold sextant

trans-black-opal 6x6 radar dish

trans-clear-opal 1 x 1 round brick

1 x 3 x 4 doors in dark bley

Blue hair from that one new motorcycle set

The teal torso with snowflake pattern from the Winter House

The torso with a white vest and dice print

The torso with red and blue arms and an RR logo

The torso with light blue arms, white body, yellow hands and some sort of protective padded vest on.

The torso with a lightning bolt on a green shirt and a red jacket

The coral torso with a grid of lines, white arms and purple hands

The torso with a sand blue jacket and a rose on the shirt

Purple dirt bike helmet

Crown glasses head

That new head with the split moustache

That new female head with green around the top of the eyes and large black eyebrows

bright green motorcycle helmet

yellow syringe

purple snow goggles

1 x 1 round cookie with sprinkles

New titanium metallic anglerfish

Black cupboard drawer

Baseball cap in coral

2 x 2 x 2 crate in black

brown baseball bat

World globe print head

New print version of the standard 2 x 2 round white clock tile

Female pony tail hair black

Light bley hand-held lamp

1 x 2 "brick" brick in white

teal dog bone

pink pom-pom

Lime maraca

Hourglass with tan inside

glow-in-the-dark dog bone

Teal chameleon

1 x 6 x 5 panel with computer screen print from the mickey mouse rocket ship set

purple fencing sword

large printed snake

tan lion cub

teal flippers

magenta kayak

magenta laptop

tan monkey

tile 1 x 1 round pack with letter prints

red fez

printed crocodile egg

black mining hard hat

brown eagle with red beak

All the printed keys from the typewriter

Just noticed that a price change (a few decreases, but no increases) has gone through on some parts on the Australian site (since I placed an order last 3 days ago). Lots of these are just small amounts around $0.10 or so but I did specifically notice:

6296946 - green and white angler fish dropped by $0.95 (about 20% decrease).

6329619 - red-brown dog dropped by $0.44 (about 13% decrease).

6307440 - Stingray dropped by a few cents.

Since these were all older animals (although the sets are still around) I thought they may be clearing them out, but in any case it may be a good time for a school of angler fish (if they even hang about in schools).

2 minutes ago, timemail said:

6296946 - green and white angler fish dropped by $0.95 (about 20% decrease).

Since these were all older animals (although the sets are still around) I thought they may be clearing them out, but in any case it may be a good time for a school of angler fish (if they even hang about in schools).

They don’t. Usually solitary but they do er come together to breed. Feel free to google how they do that if you’re not squeamish. 

Edited by williejm

16 minutes ago, williejm said:

They don’t. Usually solitary but they do er come together to breed. Feel free to google how they do that if you’re not squeamish. 

Yoooo that’s fascinating! Thanks for telling me about that. I checked the Angler Fish Wikipedia page.

37 minutes ago, timemail said:

Just noticed that a price change (a few decreases, but no increases) has gone through on some parts on the Australian site

I've been tracking prices on parts lately, and there have been some increases in AU:

• 6335666 (Hips and Legs with Blue Coat, Red Belt print, Black Falcon) $1.00 -> $1.11
  • 6335192 (Torso Armor, Black and Silver Falcon Symbol, Dark Bluish Grey Cloak print, Pearl Dark Grey Arms, Black Hands, Black Falcon) $1.27 -> $1.40

Finally received a small parcel on Saturday which I had ordered a month ago, this lot came with a few of the printed globe heads, a stingray and a bulldog as well as a few other bits!
Sadly one of the four rubbery spiked vines I ordered was missing :(

The next one which will arrive will have a couple of the new sheep which I’m so excited for :D

Edited by Bugbot20082

Got my order from late September already today.  Some random missing pieces from a few used sets I bought, and a few other odds and ends (sheep, new monkies and snake).

Also just got another notification that the sheep are in stock again for U.S. bricks and pieces.  I got four today in my order and really like them.