LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

sorry if these have already been sent but could anyone provide the part numbers for:

- the ninjago golden legacy legs

- the circular 2x2 that looks like a donut (both pink and brown frosting)

- the “brick orange(?)” (same colour as the torsos on ninjago’s skylor) casual city torso with the french tuck 

thanks in advance !! 

The City torso is 6335285

The printed golden Ninjago legs is 6321312

The pink donut is 6323423

The brown donut is 6323422

7 hours ago, toydad2 said:

anyone find the baby gator ?

Since this baby gator (with blue eyes) came from licensed theme, it won’t be available for purchase. 

I would hope to see a recolored baby gator (as a normal alligator) from City set or regular CMF series. Who knows. 

4 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I would hope to see a recolored baby gator (as a normal alligator) from City set or regular CMF series. Who knows. 

It’d be nice to see it with standard black eyes too.

13 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Here you go:

Monica - 6343688
Peggy - 6343689
Sam - 6356860
T'Challa - 6356861
Loki - 6339110

This is great, thanks so much!

19 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Here you go:

Monica - 6343688
Peggy - 6343689
Sam - 6356860
T'Challa - 6356861
Loki - 6339110

Ah, thanks for element ID# on these hairpieces. 

The dark orange mullet and brown Phoebe hair appear to have been taken off entirely, though presumably they'll be back (and with pictures) when whatever set they appear in (Queer Eye?) is released. They were just there a day ago when I was feeling out an order, but today when I went to place it, they were gone.

I'm looking forward to the hairpiece recolours in the Stuntz line. October is going to be good for hairpieces!

35 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

The dark orange mullet and brown Phoebe hair appear to have been taken off entirely, though presumably they'll be back (and with pictures) when whatever set they appear in (Queer Eye?) is released. They were just there a day ago when I was feeling out an order, but today when I went to place it, they were gone.

I'm looking forward to the hairpiece recolours in the Stuntz line. October is going to be good for hairpieces!

I ordered the mullet as soon as I found it. My order shipped a few days ago and it looks like the part is still listed online. I've never had a part cancelled from my order before so I hope that hasn't happened here....

Hopefully those Stunz parts are added ASAP. I remember waiting months for the trans opal pieces from the Frozen storybook.

Edited by SoupOrFishOil

22 minutes ago, SoupOrFishOil said:

I ordered the mullet as soon as I found it. My order shipped a few days ago and it looks like the part is still listed online. I've never had a part cancelled from my order before so I hope that hasn't happened here....

Which do you mean still listed online? 

The brown 24072 is still available, but previously there was a third colour with no picture showing, and that one doesn't show up for me on B&P at all anymore.

Did we find out what set the white "brick" bricks that showed up a while back (I have it listed as element ID 6152409 although that seems to have vanished from B&P unfortunately) was going to show up in?

Hey guys

has anyone US based been having issues with their orders taking excessively long to reach you?  I had a BnP order ship out 29 Jul and I’ve yet still to receive it.  Additionally I’ve had orders ship out early August and still haven’t received those as well.  Granted my mailing address is an APO address but I’ve placed countless orders in the past and never had these issues.  Just wondering if customs is an on going issue causing a back up.  

1 hour ago, jonwil said:

Did we find out what set the white "brick" bricks that showed up a while back (I have it listed as element ID 6152409 although that seems to have vanished from B&P unfortunately) was going to show up in?

I have been wondering the same thing. The part was still available to purchase earlier this week; in fact I ordered some when a mate was placing an order. It will be interesting to see if they supply and what ends up happening with the part.

2 hours ago, BrickyDwelve said:

Hey guys

has anyone US based been having issues with their orders taking excessively long to reach you?  I had a BnP order ship out 29 Jul and I’ve yet still to receive it.  Additionally I’ve had orders ship out early August and still haven’t received those as well.  Granted my mailing address is an APO address but I’ve placed countless orders in the past and never had these issues.  Just wondering if customs is an on going issue causing a back up.  

I placed an order August 15. Pick a Brick arrived September 7. Bricks and Pieces arrived September 9.

1 hour ago, RichardGoring said:

I placed an order August 15. Pick a Brick arrived September 7. Bricks and Pieces arrived September 9.

Thanks man, I got with customer service and unfortunately because my orders have to be shipped across the pond and then handed to USPS to be shipped right back across the pond, it has to go through a stringent custom process that apparently has changed.  

17 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Which do you mean still listed online? 

The brown 24072 is still available, but previously there was a third colour with no picture showing, and that one doesn't show up for me on B&P at all anymore.

When I review my order summary the element (not part) ID for the orange mullet is still there. I ordered almost a month ago though so the order may have processed/shipped before it was delisted. I'll see when it arrives. It says that piece shipped, but I've never had a piece cancelled before so I'm not sure what to expect.

edit: My order just arrived. It's there. :classic:

Edited by SoupOrFishOil

11 hours ago, jonwil said:

I would guess that white masonry bricks may go to Queer Eye apartment set. Who knows. 

14 hours ago, SoupOrFishOil said:

When I review my order summary the element (not part) ID for the orange mullet is still there. I ordered almost a month ago though so the order may have processed/shipped before it was delisted. I'll see when it arrives. It says that piece shipped, but I've never had a piece cancelled before so I'm not sure what to expect.

edit: My order just arrived. It's there. :classic:

Oh, I thought you meant you could still see it listed online if you searched for the part now.

I've had one part cancelled before very randomly, one that many other people had gotten, but I didn't doubt you'd get this part that's been delisted since I've seen other people getting it too.

Quick question (probably been answered a million times in the past), but do Build A Minifigure parts generally come on Bricks and Pieces?

3 minutes ago, chris6507 said:

Quick question (probably been answered a million times in the past), but do Build A Minifigure parts generally come on Bricks and Pieces?

Pretty sure the answer is: never.

1 hour ago, chris6507 said:

No, they don´t. But some Legoland sells the minifigures in their sites (I have seem the Australian one doing that).

6 hours ago, chris6507 said:

Nope. I think you can bricklink them tho? And Lego Store as well. 

20 hours ago, chris6507 said:

There are some items in the Build a Minifigure which you can get from Bricks and Pieces, however that is because there are items from sets in the BaM. The exclusive BaM items however I have not seen on BaP.

Thanks everyone for your replies in regards to BAM. It's what I kind of figured, but nice to know for sure. So disappointing when you live nowhere near a LEGO store (I know many of you are in the same boat of course). Just discovered they had pink elves last year. My wife would have loved some of them for her winter village. But unfortunately doesn't look like that's going to happen.