LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

11 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Somebody created a service which sends you an email when they’re in stock. The catch you can only choose one piece to get an email about, if you want more stock alerts, you have to pay.

Can anyone remember what it was called? Or the guy/gal’s username?

The site is called BrickHawk. The creator is on this forum, but now I don't remember his name.

10 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Same. I am only missing the BF torsos to make two simple knights, and yet some people seem to hoard them. :sceptic:

So annoying! In a 6 months time, we may not have this issue, hopefully people will have moved on by then (we hope).

16 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

It's Brickhawk.com

8 hours ago, CallMeCarbiz said:

The site is called BrickHawk. The creator is on this forum, but now I don't remember his name.

Thank you guys. I found their account, it’s @4bee.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

It looks like “Everything is Awesome” parts are on B&P now. But I could not find a pair of yellow legs… is it an error or what? 

8 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Drone remote control (1x2 printed tile) is now available to purchase for £0.26 - 6343798 (comes in set 60300).

Ah, thank you for giving us head-up! :)

1 hour ago, Chopper Bricks said:

I'm pretty sure yellow legs are not available for sale, to... avoid inappopriate minifigs
Kinda ridiculous but also kinda makes sense

That was a widely held view in the past since they disappeared for years. However, this set indicates it is not a problem. I imagine the reason they are not for sale individually is just that they have no inventory ready for B+P yet.

Two of the big boat hull pieces in medium nougat from 71391 Bowser's Airship are available. 6357255, the bottom middle hull part, and 6357256, the front hull riser part. But 6357254, the bottom front hull part, is not.

Just made an order! Just in time to still qualify for the double VIP points :)

Usually I also order a part with BaP to get free shipping on the total order, so I added the unprinted speed champions windscreen that's available there. However, it wouldn't let me check out, because apparently there is now a minimum buy of 18 euro's on BaP! Really too bad... And to my knowledge, the only interesting thing in BaP is that windscreen...

Anyone know how new this is? And if there is anything to order single pieces from BaP? I really don't need 9 of those windscreens...

Added a CMF from the normal shop instead. Luckily, that still works! :) Sadly, a bit more expensive!!

6 hours ago, TWP said:

Usually I also order a part with BaP to get free shipping on the total order, so I added the unprinted speed champions windscreen that's available there. However, it wouldn't let me check out, because apparently there is now a minimum buy of 18 euro's on BaP! Really too bad... And to my knowledge, the only interesting thing in BaP is that windscreen...

Anyone know how new this is? And if there is anything to order single pieces from BaP? I really don't need 9 of those windscreens...

A trial or similar was mentioned in this thread a few months back which was happening in the UK of a minimum order for Pick a Brick. Could be that extended or being rolled out.

In Australia I ordered a small amount on Pick a Brick last month (less than $10) which went through and qualified me for free shipping on my Bricks and Pieces order.

Edit: It just let me get to the checkout phase with a single $0.06 piece from PaB. So it looks like there is still no limit here.

Edited by timemail

5 hours ago, timemail said:

A trial or similar was mentioned in this thread a few months back which was happening in the UK of a minimum order for Pick a Brick. Could be that extended or being rolled out.

In Australia I ordered a small amount on Pick a Brick last month (less than $10) which went through and qualified me for free shipping on my Bricks and Pieces order.

Edit: It just let me get to the checkout phase with a single $0.06 piece from PaB. So it looks like there is still no limit here.

hmm, that's a bit annoying but thanks for your reply!

I guess indeed that the "trial" has expanded to the netherlands. IMHO 18 euro is quite high actually. I can imagine kids wanting a little bit less bricks. limit in UK is a bit lower, 12 pounds.

I get that they would impose a minimum, ordering one part of 0.06 cents is a bit ridiculous and wouldn't be financially stable. something like 3-5 euro would seem fair to me, personally. you could get 100 parts with that easily.

2 minutes ago, TWP said:

hmm, that's a bit annoying but thanks for your reply!

I guess indeed that the "trial" has expanded to the netherlands. IMHO 18 euro is quite high actually. I can imagine kids wanting a little bit less bricks. limit in UK is a bit lower, 12 pounds.

I get that they would impose a minimum, ordering one part of 0.06 cents is a bit ridiculous and wouldn't be financially stable. something like 3-5 euro would seem fair to me, personally. you could get 100 parts with that easily.

Considering we have $150 (about 94 euro) to qualify for free shipping it will be easy enough for me I guess as orders have to be big anyway. But I won't be overjoyed if they bring it here too. Often my big order is BaP with a much smaller PaB order due to parts limitations you mentioned.

2 minutes ago, timemail said:

Considering we have $150 (about 94 euro) to qualify for free shipping it will be easy enough for me I guess as orders have to be big anyway. But I won't be overjoyed if they bring it here too. Often my big order is BaP with a much smaller PaB order due to parts limitations you mentioned.

Yeah my BnP order is big and easily reaches well over those limits. PaB is usually just 1-3 parts. You order multiple parts on PaB? which parts are e.g. good deal on PaB? (don't know if that's allowed here, considering it's a BnP topic, else just send me a PM, if you'd like to, thanks :wink: )

34 minutes ago, TWP said:

Yeah my BnP order is big and easily reaches well over those limits. PaB is usually just 1-3 parts. You order multiple parts on PaB? which parts are e.g. good deal on PaB? (don't know if that's allowed here, considering it's a BnP topic, else just send me a PM, if you'd like to, thanks :wink: )

I struggle with it. The standard bricks are cheaper so I just order them at times (sometimes foliage). Normally it is just to get free shipping though. Our Bricklink prices are quite large as well so standard pieces are often cheaper direct from Lego than from Bricklink sellers which is different to Europe from what I can see. I don't have a big collection currently so I still order 1x2 bricks and other simple bricks quite often.

It is understable, given PAB is mailed separately.  I regularly used to order a 6p part on PAB when placing a B+P order, since any value B+P order cost £2 to post. Whereas add a single PAB part to a £50 B+P order, and postage was free. 

Even if I didn't want the part, it was a way of saving £2. LEGO are just closing that loophole. It would have cost them to deal with the 6p PAB part including the bubble envelope and the mailing costs. I imagine they set the minimum at a level where it doesn't make sense for them to mail out cheaper PAB orders.

If I am ordering enough from B&P that I am at or close to the threshold, I will just throw some cheap item (like the Vidiyo blind box I threw in with my last order) to get the free shipping.

Black Falcon torsos are back, I just ordered. Finally.

Now I'll start the hunt for the legs...

On 7/22/2021 at 3:20 AM, Hive said:

Black Falcon torsos are back, I just ordered. Finally.

Now I'll start the hunt for the legs...

Both the legs and the torsos are now in stock in the US. Not sure if that helps you guys.

I had been trying to get my torsos for a few months already. Happy to complete my BF figures! I might place a call tomorrow to try to add some of the pieces that require a CS rep to add.

Edited by BrickHat

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

I might place a call tomorrow to try to add some of the pieces that require a CS rep to add.

For pieces that you have to call about, is it that they show as out of stock on the website, or they don't appear on the website at all?

12 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

For pieces that you have to call about, is it that they show as out of stock on the website, or they don't appear on the website at all?

They don't show up at all. At the moment it seems that if they are out of stock, you are out of luck.

Some pieces will always show up as out of stock, but can be ordered online if you get the right CS rep. Like the large elephant body/head.

Does calling into CS ever work on cloth pieces? I’m specifically thinking of the Airborne Clone Trooper Kama and Moff Gideon’s Red/Black cape (that appears to be the same as the Winter Village caroler from a few years back).

17 hours ago, Pedilego said:

Does calling into CS ever work on cloth pieces? I’m specifically thinking of the Airborne Clone Trooper Kama and Moff Gideon’s Red/Black cape (that appears to be the same as the Winter Village caroler from a few years back).

Sometimes it does.

On 7/28/2021 at 2:51 AM, BrickHat said:

Both the legs and the torsos are now in stock in the US. Not sure if that helps you guys.

I had been trying to get my torsos for a few months already. Happy to complete my BF figures! I might place a call tomorrow to try to add some of the pieces that require a CS rep to add.

Yeah I noticed - but as I had just placed an order for the torsos and everything else I needed, I couldn't be bothered placing another order just for the legs... and they're gone again now...

On 7/28/2021 at 10:25 AM, LegoFjotten said:

Some pieces will always show up as out of stock, but can be ordered online if you get the right CS rep. Like the large elephant body/head.

The restock date of the elephant head + body has been pushed back from July 28 to August 27, but as @LegoFjotten said, you can already place a (pre)order through CS 🐘

Does anyone know what is the element for that clear (not colorful trans) long piece that is able to hold eagle as if it’s flying in mid-air? I have no idea what it’s called but I do remember seeing it in City theme back in 2017 but i don’t know which set that piece is in.