LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 6/25/2021 at 10:07 PM, DuckBricks said:

Just got my Summer 2021 orders in the mail! Super happy to get some of the latest stuff that won't come out in the US until August

What is that orange hair in the top left?

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote images

5 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

What is that orange hair in the top left?

Vidiyo, salmon colored new hair for Aug 1st. 

On 7/2/2021 at 6:35 AM, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

Hello everyone, hope you're okay and today I show you my latest order from LEGO.com !
Some parts are currently hard to grab or out of stock like the orange classic space torso and the big shark😫

Once again, see all the different parts I ordered on the picture👆

What’s the code for the honey tile?

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote images

For the ones still looking for them, most of the animals(lions,Cubs,baby elephant, snake, bird/eagle, monkeys)  from sets 60301,60302 and 60307 are available

4 hours ago, Megbricks said:

For the ones still looking for them, most of the animals(lions,Cubs,baby elephant, snake, bird/eagle, monkeys)  from sets 60301,60302 and 60307 are available

EDIT: Sorry, I mis read! 

5 hours ago, jonwil said:

You can get other parts from Series 21 as well (including the beekeeper hat)

If you go to https://brickset.com/sets/71029-0/LEGO-Minifigures-Series-21-{Random-bag} and click "parts" every part that's shown there (all 50 of them) shows up for me with a price (although a bunch are out of stock)

Oooh, that could be helpful. Thanks!

Edited by DBlegonerd7

On 6/26/2021 at 11:48 AM, Roebuck said:

I am from the other side of the world so maybe this will not work down there :shrug_oh_well:

1. Keep a tab open with your B&P order, every day do a search for every part you want. The ones that are available that day you ad to your basket, the ones that are not try the next day. After some time when you have enough parts in the basket check out and buy the parts.
2.Then not long after call in and try to ad the missing parts to your order.

How do I keep the tab open? Do I have to leave my PC on all the time? I tried this out and couldn’t get it to work.

7 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

How do I keep the tab open? Do I have to leave my PC on all the time? I tried this out and couldn’t get it to work.

Yes, I usually keep the pc on all the time, when I do not use it it goes to "sleep", when it "wakes up" again everything is there, if you turn it of completely I probably do not work :sceptic: Maybe you can try on your mobile phone if you have that on 24/7 instead?

40 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Yes, I usually keep the pc on all the time, when I do not use it it goes to "sleep", when it "wakes up" again everything is there, if you turn it of completely I probably do not work :sceptic: Maybe you can try on your mobile phone if you have that on 24/7 instead?

Thank you! This helps a lot :classic:

Damn, i am still missing an order from May 24 and all that Lego has done is give me 500 VIP points and not even bother to look into.  It was the only one I really wanted to build and that was currently holding me back for a current MOC that I already forgot what I originally wanted to do but oh well, it is what is. Haha

On 7/1/2021 at 1:38 AM, Clone OPatra said:

The hourglass is there! 72 cents US!

What is a code for hourglass?

I wonder if candelabra piece is available but I don’t have a code for it at the moment. 

42 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

Hourglass is 6353089

Candelabra is 6326425

Thanks!!

Hey folks! I placed some orders this summer and I got some orders at my home:

1.) Maned lion

2.) Two lion cubs

3.) Crocodile

4.) Python

5.) Adult elephant (I forgot to order tusks so I need to find ID for long tusks…oops0

6.) Baby elephant

7.) Monkey 

8.) Three sheep

9.) Barn owl 

now I am waiting for a few to arrive:

1.) Tan horse

2.) Crocodile egg

3.) African eagle

Boy, I love to see Lego Animal Kingdom expanding over time!

Well, I got not one but TWO emails about canceled parts from my last B&P order (with the rep who didn't question anything). The first said these two were canceled: 6351748, which is that light aqua hairpiece shown earlier in this thread. No great loss. The second was 6344309, SCUBA Nya's torso, which someone earlier in the thread had canceled on them, but also, people have posted photos in here having successfully ordered it! So, how is that done, eh? Just try enough times and you'll a) get it into a phone order and b) not have it canceled?

The second email said that two more parts were canceled: First is 6209807, the 4x2x4 tower roof in dark blue was canceled. Okay, sure, whatever; that one's listed out-of-stock on the website. And the sets it's in are no longer sold on LEGO.com, so, sure, maybe that one's too-gone-forever. Second is 4617224, the cylindrical helmet in pearl dark gray. I DID manage to order that one on the website for real last year. But, fine, maybe what I got last year was old stock from 2018 or 2019 (given it was in a 2018 Nexo Knights set sold still during 2019).

So... Only significantly disappointing thing here is the SCUBA Nya torso. I'm thinking I should have put in more weird stuff that was unlikely to go through, just to see! Also, weird to get an email about canceled parts, and then another days later. If they're already reviewing the order, what makes them go back later and find even MORE faults with it?

Edited by Flak Maniak

On 7/8/2021 at 10:16 PM, eldiano said:

Damn, i am still missing an order from May 24 and all that Lego has done is give me 500 VIP points and not even bother to look into.  It was the only one I really wanted to build and that was currently holding me back for a current MOC that I already forgot what I originally wanted to do but oh well, it is what is. Haha

I am awaiting the BF torsos and shields.  Ordered back in April.  Granted I'm at an FPO right now but everything else has shown previously within a certain timeframe.  I leave in five weeks for the U.S.:pir-cry_sad:  Fingers crossed

i just managed to order a bunch of black torso and eagle too.

I was told the elephant is out of stock and cannot be ordered currently...

i was looking for some old pieces like the roman shields etc... any chance i could get those by callng them in your opinion?

23 minutes ago, kiwish said:

i just managed to order a bunch of black torso and eagle too.

I was told the elephant is out of stock and cannot be ordered currently...

i was looking for some old pieces like the roman shields etc... any chance i could get those by callng them in your opinion?

Your best bet for out-of-production pieces is BrickLink. LEGO only sells pieces that are currently in production.

Sheep still out of stock for the U.K. :(

I’m starting to get annoyed with those few who order them in bulk, literally filling a whole bag and I just want 2/3 :/

is the advice just keep checking back and hope for the best?

Edited by Bugbot20082

27 minutes ago, Bugbot20082 said:

I’m starting to get annoyed with those few who order them in bulk, literally filling a whole bag and I just want 2/3 :/

Somebody created a service which sends you an email when they’re in stock. The catch you can only choose one piece to get an email about, if you want more stock alerts, you have to pay.

Can anyone remember what it was called? Or the guy/gal’s username?

9 hours ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Same. I am only missing the BF torsos to make two simple knights, and yet some people seem to hoard them. :sceptic: