LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

3 hours ago, jonwil said:

~$20 for a full set of letter typewriter keys here in Australia. Not that bad actually and could be worth snagging for a project I thought of (LEGO Enigma Cypher Machine model)

Don't build your Enigma machine in reddish brown .... it would be too easy to crack!

I really like looking at all those great parts you all are ordering! I just order a little, mostly to my Speed Champions style cars or winter willage and a few figures. Here are my last order:

AGokUJb.jpg

A few new interesting parts :
Hourglass 6353089
Panda costume : head 6349733 legs 6334625 torso 6356159,
Plate of noodles with egg 6353961
All of Lady Bone Demon is also available, but the hairpiece is quite expensive
Many more monkie kid fig parts available btw, like the cat's new variant with sunglasses
+ The stripes from the gwp, the glow in the dark parts (way too expensive) and quite a few new molds/recolors from the Ice castle

not too bad of a small bricks and pieces release, def worth exploring those sets inventories!

Disappointed to not find any parts with adidas branding, but that was to be expected...

My elephant body and head arrived.  Funny how this arrived earlier than my order 3 orders placed earlier... wondering if it's delay or lost again.

5 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

My elephant body and head arrived.  Funny how this arrived earlier than my order 3 orders placed earlier... wondering if it's delay or lost again.

I got my elephant body and eagle which were ordered through customer service in a matter of days when it normally takes at least a month to get to Australia. The few times I have used replacement bricks for damaged stickers, broken/scratched bricks I also received it in days vs the weeks I would for any Bricks and Pieces order. I suspect that going through customer service in this way prioritises your order (rightly so in the case of damaged or broken items) so you are getting them well in advance of if you could order through the website.

For reference I received my May 27 order earlier this week which is pretty normal for me in Australia. I expect NZ would have a similar time frame (possibly delayed a little if it is all shipped in bulk to Lego Australia, repacked when it gets here, and then shipped to individuals from a central processing location here. I suspect they do something like this as all of the orders I received are shipped locally despite the fact we know they come from Europe.

Edited by timemail

A couple things from Vidiyo are available for sale online that I didn't expect to be available.

Pink pom-poms from the cheerleader

Grey underwater mask thing and purple helmet from the ninja guy

Blue cowboy hat from the cowboy

Magenta hair from the genie

Lime green maracas from the llama

Red wings from the dragon

Tutu and hair from the singer in the castle

Hair from the singer in the car

Tails from the singer and keytar player in the set with the big unicorn head

Hair from the violin player in the pirate ship

I added the maracas (since I wont be buying the Llama set) and the pom-poms (since I just bought 12 of the blind boxes, didn't get the cheerleader and don't plan to spend even more money in the hope I get the 3 I still don't own instead of more copies of the 9 I already own) to my B&P list (and will likely order a pair of each in my next order when that happens)

I’ll direct this at the more seasoned B&P’ers. Is there a way to look for stuff by category? I need to buy some hairpieces for both males & females(working on full Quidditch teams). I don’t have any particular hairs in mind, but if I could search by hair that would be a lot quicker than looking for numbers elsewhere & punching them in. And do heads ever show up? Need more than a few of those too.  

2 hours ago, Vindicare said:

I’ll direct this at the more seasoned B&P’ers. Is there a way to look for stuff by category? I need to buy some hairpieces for both males & females(working on full Quidditch teams). I don’t have any particular hairs in mind, but if I could search by hair that would be a lot quicker than looking for numbers elsewhere & punching them in. And do heads ever show up? Need more than a few of those too.  

Search for parts on Brickset and punch in the numbers to see if it's available. There's no way to search for types of parts on B&P. The only ways to find things are exactly what shows up on B&P: by set number or by element/design number.

Which heads do you mean? Lots of yellow heads are routinely available, and occasional fleshies - like all of the Stranger Things ones for some reason.

does anyone know the part number for the "accessory set"(?) of marine animals (the separate plastic baggy that's like the kitchen set or the ninjago weapons set) and if it's available in coral ?

23 minutes ago, dyl-and said:

does anyone know the part number for the "accessory set"(?) of marine animals (the separate plastic baggy that's like the kitchen set or the ninjago weapons set) and if it's available in coral ?

You mean 49595?

49595.png

On 7/4/2021 at 5:25 AM, lego_guyon02 said:

You mean 49595?

yes !! thank you :)

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote images

On 7/2/2021 at 3:39 PM, MAB said:

Don't build your Enigma machine in reddish brown .... it would be too easy to crack!

LOL! :roflmao: Brilliant comment! :thumbup:

On a more serious note, B&P's stock continues to be a source of frustration. As usual, I'm having to place orders a few pieces at a time separated by several weeks - paying P&P each time - because everything isn't in stock at once. The croc in green is a good example. I have its head and body but its tail wasn't in stock so is coming in a later order. I should be receiving the elephant's trunk soon but haven't been able to get its head or body. In an earlier order, the snake was in stock so I added it to my cart only for the site to crash. When I immediately started over, the snake had gone out of stock - literally from one minute to the next. Aaaargh! :damn:

12 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Search for parts on Brickset and punch in the numbers to see if it's available. There's no way to search for types of parts on B&P. The only ways to find things are exactly what shows up on B&P: by set number or by element/design number.

Which heads do you mean? Lots of yellow heads are routinely available, and occasional fleshies - like all of the Stranger Things ones for some reason.

Drat...that’s what I figured but I don’t frequent there enough to know all the ins & outs. 

No specific heads, just not ones with facial hair I suppose. That’s a good idea with the Stranger Things ones. All of them would be useful. 

Has anyone been able to order (or tried to order via phone or something) any of the musical instruments from the second wave of Vidiyo? Specifically, the black guitar and axe shaped guitar from the new boombox? (I think those are the only 2 musical instruments that are actually new molds/prints in this wave)

Thanks for putting so many of the part numbers on here, it really helps! 
Got myself the new printed snake, hourglass and a tan monkey :)

I decided to get the white dog too from the friends apartments to be a snow dog for Hogsmeade along with the snowmen

Sheep still out of stock :(

Tan horses still available for those who want them (UK)

Edited by Bugbot20082

1 hour ago, Alex THELEGOFAN said:

Yes I called for Ninjago parts, legs were out of stock sadly

Thanks! Maybe I'll give that a try too, then.

other than the stranger things sets and the amelia earheart gwp fig, are there any other flesh heads available ? 

There are a couple available from the Hogsmeade Village Set.  One is Mister Flume & the other is Dean Thomas (darker skin tone).

I did an order to costumize my recent sets - and most desired parts I found also available. So from a quick 20 bucks order it became 70 with some of the animals :pir-grin:

All three hydro-snake pieces (head, torso, legs) are now available on the website, no calling-in needed. Very convenient!

Also I called in a moment ago asking for various interesting parts and was told no, no cool-megablocks minifigure parts to be sold over the phone. It's just straight-up CS rep RNG; just roll the dice until you get a really keyed-in one who loves to sell parts.

On 7/4/2021 at 2:28 PM, jonwil said:

Has anyone been able to order (or tried to order via phone or something) any of the musical instruments from the second wave of Vidiyo? Specifically, the black guitar and axe shaped guitar from the new boombox? (I think those are the only 2 musical instruments that are actually new molds/prints in this wave)

Yes! Was able to get both from calling in to BnP, so they’re definitely available for sale (albeit a little pricey)

20 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

All three hydro-snake pieces (head, torso, legs) are now available on the website, no calling-in needed. Very convenient!

Also I called in a moment ago asking for various interesting parts and was told no, no cool-megablocks minifigure parts to be sold over the phone. It's just straight-up CS rep RNG; just roll the dice until you get a really keyed-in one who loves to sell parts.

Sadly it seems that the head and torso of Prince Kalmaar isn´t available yet.

1 hour ago, Chiaroscuro said:

Sadly it seems that the head and torso of Prince Kalmaar isn´t available yet.

I ordered all three of his parts over the phone a while ago; you might need CS rep RNG on your side, but, it's definitely possible; the parts got here and everything. (Drat; now I recall I should have asked on my last call a moment ago for the parts for that sand blue figure from the Endless Sea. I knew I was forgetting something!)

Speaking of that call, I got what you might call the god-RNG, or might call false hope: A CS rep who didn't question ANY part numbers, didn't check with a supervisor, nothing, just entered everything in. I thought of asking for 6117766 (black capes, new material), which I've had canceled on me before, but, I figured something like THAT might bring more scrutiny to the rest... Or, maybe this was my best shot to order them and I squandered it. Dunno! But, I didn't dare.

Instead I asked for the following; we'll see how many will get here:

Golden Zane Forbidden Spinjitzu hood:
    Golden Cole Master of the Mountain hood:
    Overlord head:
    Overlord body:
    That one light aqua hairpiece (from earlier in this thread):
    Ninjago SCUBA gear:
    SCUBA Nya torso:
    SCUBA Nya legs:
    Legacy Zane Black-and-White hood:
    Legacy Zane Black-and-White torso:
    Legacy Zane Black-and-White legs:
    Dark Blue Tower Roof Thingy (out of stock on the website):
    Pearl dark gray cylindrical knight's helmet (out of stock on the website):

I've ordered the SCUBA breathing apparatus before and had it come. So that one seems unlikely to cancel. I ordered some of the pearl dark gray cylindrical helmets last year and they came; should be fine. And most other parts I mentioned are pictured in this very thread, so at least SOME people have been able to order them.