LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Still haven't received my parts order yet from June 1 which they say they shipped on June 4.  Also so waiting on a small PAB order that supposedly shipped on June 8.

2 hours ago, karrit said:

Still haven't received my parts order yet from June 1 which they say they shipped on June 4.  Also so waiting on a small PAB order that supposedly shipped on June 8.

Same thing here, except from May 31st. The Disney train stickers from the 8th came first.

3 hours ago, karrit said:

I see that you are in the US. Here in Germany (the whole of Europe?) shipping times have become really fast. I got my June 1 order on Tuesday and my next order from Tuesday was shipped yesterday (Thursday). Maybe they made some changes to their shipping system?

Ehh It’s a mixed bag, I had an order June 7th that arrived in June 15th, but I also have a huge order from may 31st that hasn’t arrived and late may also.  As a matter fact all sorts of shipping I had this week are slow, I had an order from Hong Kong that was supposed to be delivered on Monday and today nothing, then again, I had a strange week

same boat

in US my large 6/1 orders with animals took a while and a smaller order shipped sooner from same day

Waiting on my animals!!

32 minutes ago, toydad2 said:

same boat

in US my large 6/1 orders with animals took a while and a smaller order shipped sooner from same day

Waiting on my animals!!

Livestock has extra customs checks and toilet breaks 

I got my 6/2 order today. There were lions, cubs, eagles, monkeys, a snake, and baby elephant, but no adult elephant  head and body =/

2 hours ago, Greshi210 said:

I see that you are in the US. Here in Germany (the whole of Europe?) shipping times have become really fast. I got my June 1 order on Tuesday and my next order from Tuesday was shipped yesterday (Thursday). Maybe they made some changes to their shipping system?

Denmark have opened up a lot recently, so maybe they can have more people at work at the same time compared to a few weeks ago :shrug_oh_well:

2 hours ago, toydad2 said:

same boat

Waiting on my animals!!

The animals are probably some of the most popular parts, so if they do not have one of the parts in the order in stock they probably wait to pack it until they do. Smaller orders have a bigger chance of being in stock also :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, williejm said:

:grin:

4 hours ago, Modeltrainman said:

Same thing here, except from May 31st. The Disney train stickers from the 8th came first.

How did you get stickers? I asked about stickers from a set and they said they don’t sell them. 

10 hours ago, toydad2 said:

same boat

Waiting on my animals!!

Same here but I still haven't received my animals yet.  Hopefully they come tomorrow.  

7 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Denmark have opened up a lot recently, so maybe they can have more people at work at the same time compared to a few weeks ago :shrug_oh_well:

The animals are probably some of the most popular parts, so if they do not have one of the parts in the order in stock they probably wait to pack it until they do. Smaller orders have a bigger chance of being in stock also :shrug_oh_well:

:grin:

But it says it shipped already so that can't be the issue.  

9 hours ago, williejm said:

Nice one :laugh:

9 hours ago, CallMeCarbiz said:

How did you get stickers? I asked about stickers from a set and they said they don’t sell them. 

They replaced them do to my mistakes. I misapplied them due to disabilities.

14 hours ago, Modeltrainman said:

They replaced them do to my mistakes. I misapplied them due to disabilities.

In expensive sets there is no reason LEGO can't give us two sheets of stickers. It's insulting. 

14 minutes ago, Maple said:

In expensive sets there is no reason LEGO can't give us two sheets of stickers. It's insulting. 

Especially considering their stickers wear off after a certain number of years. Luckily most CS reps are very understanding to the issue and are more than willing to send you some spare sheets, which is exactly how I got my 4 Diagon Alley spares which I'll be keeping around for when the original stickers start wearing off. 

Anyone ordered and received the lego dots letters ? I see that all the letters are showing with the part number but I am thinking that maybe it is only for one letter (even if it’s that expensive) because if I compare to any other printed Lego dots Pieces it was only for one even though the whole assortment was shown. I am 99% sure that I read some thing about this on this forum and I just can’t find it anymore

11 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Anyone ordered and received the lego dots letters ? I see that all the letters are showing with the part number but I am thinking that maybe it is only for one letter (even if it’s that expensive) because if I compare to any other printed Lego dots Pieces it was only for one even though the whole assortment was shown. I am 99% sure that I read some thing about this on this forum and I just can’t find it anymore

We spoke about it a couple of pages back but we were only speculating.

16 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

We spoke about it a couple of pages back but we were only speculating.

this week my five bags with the letters came. A full alphabet of 35 dots  in every bag as expected.

...36 dots and MINESTROLA is double

Edited by Mr Ogel

How do you guys find all these awesome parts? Do you just look through the parts of all the new sets one at a time or is there an easier way?

On 5/28/2021 at 11:00 AM, williejm said:

Dunno if this helps - but the ‘free’ minifig with this month’s Ninjago magazine is the Islander ‘Thunderkeeper’. Might be a simpler way to get the figure if they’re available for you. 

I wants it, I needz it, I MUST HAZ IT!!!!  My parts purchasing budget has been severely reduced (due to the insane cost of daycare.) So I might just have to track this down as a small consolation.

On 6/18/2021 at 7:32 AM, Aurore said:

Sure! *rolls up her sleeves.

Thank you! No doubt going to order some of these parts imminently.

So an order got here today. I thought surely it was my 6 June phone-order with the SCUBA parts. It wasn't; it was my 10 June web-order, meant to go with the 6 June one. The 6 June one was supposedly shipped out on 10 June; actually now that I check, I haven't gotten a "Your Bricks and Pieces have shipped" for the 10 June order!

But, well, since the 6 June one was supposedly shipped, and since I didn't get a notice saying parts were canceled from it... Well, I can only assume that I was in fact allowed to buy all those parts.

12 hours ago, Mr Ogel said:

this week my five bags with the letters came. A full alphabet of 35 dots  in every bag as expected.

Thank you so much!

14 hours ago, Mr Ogel said:

Thanks!!! Ordering this now!

On 6/14/2021 at 5:34 PM, williejm said:

I think the elephant cancellation might also be because they’ve realised the system has a glitch and people are getting ‘just’ heads or bodies rather than both (like me). If those people have called up to get replacements then I’d assume that would have alerted them to the problem, and be something they need to fix with the existing customers first? So it might make sense to make the elephants not freely available while they work through that mess. 

Regarding the recent poaching incidents: My order from June 3rd arrived at the beginning of this week and the elephants were all complete (I did order with both separate IDs for body and head though). So it seems that the missing heads and bodies are wholly attributable to only ordering with one of those IDs and thinking it would be both. Other AFOLs I know also received complete elephants when they ordered both IDs regardless of the country.

The picture below shows only part of my order, since I've got multiples of some animals but didn't include them. I did get no gifts or things I didn't order. Only received the precise amount of pieces I ordered (which is also nice)

Bricks and Pieces June 21

Edited by Metanoios91

44 minutes ago, Metanoios said:

Regarding the recent poaching incidents: My order from June 3rd arrived at the beginning of this week and the elephants were all complete (I did order with both separate IDs for body and head though). So it seems that the missing heads and bodies are wholly attributable to only ordering with one of those IDs and thinking it would be both. Other AFOLs I know also received complete elephants when they ordered both IDs regardless of the country.

May be right, but I mean, I tried to order with both IDs and was talked out of it by the customer service agent I spoke to ;) 

8 minutes ago, williejm said:

May be right, but I mean, I tried to order with both IDs and was talked out of it by the customer service agent I spoke to ;) 

That would be infuriating to me. But a future strategy for something like that might be to order both anyway, no matter what they say. Either you get double the amount or you get one of each. So a win-win situation

Edited by Metanoios