LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 6/11/2021 at 4:23 AM, DuckBricks said:

Placed another order over the phone and surprisingly, all the unique Vidiyo parts seemed to go through? I’d be shocked if they didn’t get cancelled, but here’s the list:

My god ! They sell these parts too if you call them !

I'll do it next week to save a lot of money on sets. Also I bet the Vidiyo 2x2 beatbits tiles are under license, am I right ?

On 6/11/2021 at 3:40 PM, DuckBricks said:

Victory! Turns out the Vidiyo parts are actually for sale, and the vast majority have prices attached too so it's really easy to order via call-in. They also kept the Scuba Nya torso in my second order this time, which was really interesting, and only cancelled one part: the Merlopian torso, which is strange as I was able to order it the first time. Regardless, here are the prices as follows:

Scuba Nya Torso 6344309: $0.00 (But still went through?)

Kalmaar Torso: 6344225 $0.93

Kalmaar Head: 6341956 $3.83

Benthomaar Legs: 6361590 $0.74

Benthomaar Head: 6341720 $0.37

Benthomaar Hair: 6344417 $0.00 (Went through)

Benthomaar Torso: 6344422 $0.92

NRG Nya Legs: 6341719 $0.66

NRG Nya Torso: 6344004 $0.99

NRG Nya Scarf: 6329100 $0.12

NRG Nya Head: 6345732 $0.32

Nya Hair Headband Clear: 6342589 $2.18

Maaray Guard Legs: 6341728 $0.65

Maaray Guard Head: 6350601 $0.61

Maaray Guard Torso: 6343419 $0.00 CANCELED

Maaray Guard Armor: 6303532 $0.33

Gold Nya Torso: 6344397 $0.94

Gold Zane Helmet: 6320266 $0.97

CMF/Vidiyo Violin: 6327527 $2.33 (yeah, really high)

Anchor Guitar: 6331793 $1.56

Vidiyo Octopus Head: 6338697 $2.86

Vidiyo Octopus Torso: 6350708 $1.67

Vidiyo Octopus Legs: 6338666 $0.65

Vidiyo Clear Wings: 6336756 $2.74

Alien Head: 6338699 $2.48

Orange Spaceman torso: 6295181 $0.90

Orange air tanks: 6295186 $0.22

City Man-eating Shark: 6308155 $7.85

OK, so funny thing happened I usually always call the French line but they are closed on the weekend so I just called the English line for Canada and I tried to order a few of the vidiyo parts listed here and the shark and a few Ninjago pieces and I was told for all of them that they could not be sold because they are part of a set. She told me that it was not possible to buy parts if they are in a set. Aren’t all parts in sets? :). So I got a big order of 0 parts for 0$ :)

Edited by Megbricks

4 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

We need a lootshot asap :laugh_hard:

🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Megbricks

Vidiyo parts haven't been available in the US for either the first wave of this one. Not sure why they are available in other parts of the world.

I;ve been calling to update the "Please contact customer service" status on my elephant order, it went to "In Process" after the call and then it goes back to "Please contact customer service" again.  Hmm, anyone has similar situation before? I will need to call again tonight.

11 hours ago, Megbricks said:

OK, so funny thing happened I usually always call the French line but they are closed on the weekend so I just called the English line for Canada and I tried to order a few of the vidiyo parts listed here and the shark and a few Ninjago pieces and I was told for all of them that they could not be sold because they are part of a set. She told me that it was not possible to buy parts if they are in a set. Aren’t all parts in sets? :). So I got a big order of 0 parts for 0$ :)

That’s got to be the strangest thing I’ve heard from CS so far.

50 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

I;ve been calling to update the "Please contact customer service" status on my elephant order, it went to "In Process" after the call and then it goes back to "Please contact customer service" again.  Hmm, anyone has similar situation before? I will need to call again tonight.

I’ve had contact customer service before, yes. But I’ve never had it appear a second time on the same order.

12 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

The elephants in the order has updated to cancelled =( 

Does the price show as 0 $/€ on your elephant parts or does ist say "cancelled" in the status column? Or has the part disappeared from the order list completely?

9 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Does the price show as 0 $/€ on your elephant parts or does ist say "cancelled" in the status column? Or has the part disappeared from the order list completely?

Price shows $0 and said cancelled in the status column :(

2 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

Price shows $0 and said cancelled in the status column :(

Did you order just these or other parts as well?

The costumer service rep told me on the phone that the elephants would be restocked at the earliest at the end of June, so I got them on back-order. My order doesn't seem cancelled. When did you order them? I called in on June 3rd

If you ordered other parts as well and did not specifically mention that you want the whole order on backorder until the elephants arrive, they might have cancelled it because the other parts were ready to be shipped and the elephant parts would have taken over a month till they are restocked? Because the demand seems pretty high and they are only produced in intervalls so restocking seems to take longer for this specific part.

28 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Did you order just these or other parts as well?

The costumer service rep told me on the phone that the elephants would be restocked at the earliest at the end of June, so I got them on back-order. My order doesn't seem cancelled. When did you order them? I called in on June 3rd

If you ordered other parts as well and did not specifically mention that you want the whole order on backorder until the elephants arrive, they might have cancelled it because the other parts were ready to be shipped and the elephant parts would have taken over a month till they are restocked? Because the demand seems pretty high and they are only produced in intervalls so restocking seems to take longer for this specific part.

There are sheeps, the customer rep did ask me and I told them back order them is fine. I ordered on the 11th and when I placed the order both sheeps and elephants were out of stock.  I guess Ill have to call them again tomorrow

The tan lion cub and the tan monkey are showing up as "in stock" for me right now.

The new brown eagle, the crocodile egg, the sheep and the new big snake are showing as "out of stock".

Didn't check any of the other animals since I will be buying all 4 sets in the theme on Thursday when the toy sale I am waiting for starts :)

I think the elephant cancellation might also be because they’ve realised the system has a glitch and people are getting ‘just’ heads or bodies rather than both (like me). If those people have called up to get replacements then I’d assume that would have alerted them to the problem, and be something they need to fix with the existing customers first? So it might make sense to make the elephants not freely available while they work through that mess. 

2 hours ago, williejm said:

I think the elephant cancellation might also be because they’ve realised the system has a glitch and people are getting ‘just’ heads or bodies rather than both (like me). If those people have called up to get replacements then I’d assume that would have alerted them to the problem, and be something they need to fix with the existing customers first? So it might make sense to make the elephants not freely available while they work through that mess. 

I got my menagerie today, but not any elephant heads unfortunately :hmpf_bad: Will call in tomorrow and hopefully get some :classic:

18 minutes ago, eldiano said:

I’m just surprised everyone calls when I feel it’s easier to do the web form!

Most people call in to order parts not in stock online (or when there is something wrong with the order)..

25 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

I got my menagerie today, but not any elephant heads unfortunately :hmpf_bad: Will call in tomorrow and hopefully get some :classic:

Most people call in to order parts not in stock online (or when there is something wrong with the order)..

So with that Said does that put them in a virtual queue when the parts get in stock?🤔

Called in now and that did not go as I hoped, the heads are not in stock for a month so I must call back then :hmpf: It really depends on who you talk to what kind of solution you will get on your request if it is in the grey-zone and open to interpretation :wacko:

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

Called in now and that did not go as I hoped, the heads are not in stock for a month so I must call back then :hmpf: It really depends on who you talk to what kind of solution you will get on your request if it is in the grey-zone and open to interpretation :wacko:

Yikes. That’s pretty bad given we were told both elephant pieces came in the one bag ... 

18 hours ago, eldiano said:

I’m just surprised everyone calls when I feel it’s easier to do the web form!

These are not available online with the correct numbers

Some very incoherent things going on on bricks and pieces, like a rep telling me two days ago that parts that are in lego sets cannot be bought. 

Lego knows by now that the animals are very popular. They need to do like playmobil and sell animal packs. 

4 hours ago, williejm said:

Yikes. That’s pretty bad given we were told both elephant pieces came in the one bag ... 

You should have realised by now that most people in this thread are most likely more informed about new lego parts and releases than 99% of their customer service reps or store clerks. They are just working in a call center (or rather from home nowadays). The product doesn't really matter. Some are not even directly employed by Lego but rather through temporary employment agencies in different countries.

19 minutes ago, williejm said:

It’s like your birthday & Christmas all at once, @Roebuck

Yes :excited:

15 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Those poor headless elephants though...

Yes :cry2:

For some reason there where some friends cats included, was worried when I saw them that they had sent those instead of the lion cubs, but they where extra so maybe a bonus :shrug_oh_well:

16 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

You should have realised by now that most people in this thread are most likely more informed about new lego parts and releases than 99% of their customer service reps or store clerks. They are just working in a call center (or rather from home nowadays). The product doesn't really matter. Some are not even directly employed by Lego but rather through temporary employment agencies in different countries.

True, but when they do a mistake it do not cost them anything to send some parts free of charge :def_shrug: