LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Has anyone ordered (or tried to order) the axe shaped guitar from the big boombox set? The instructions list it as 6338638 which doesn't show up on B&P online but I was wondering if anyone had tried to order it over the phone and if so what the results were.

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

Has anyone ordered (or tried to order) the axe shaped guitar from the big boombox set? The instructions list it as 6338638 which doesn't show up on B&P online but I was wondering if anyone had tried to order it over the phone and if so what the results were.

argh I wish I saw this earlier.  I just got off the phone to order elephants ... lol. the axe shaped guitar I really want but I don't want the boombox set.  I guess will wait for series 2 of bandmates 

I made an order on June 2nd when I ordered the HP Chess set and I've just received it today which is a lot quicker than my last order which took weeks, small or not. Granted it was only two pieces, but it was still a surprise as I hadn't even got the usual B+P dispatch email. It does seem like orders are speeding up. :classic:

I had an order June 1st that got delivered yesterday, fastest turn around time ever.

I am confused though, Pick a Brick and Brick and pieces under the same roof?  I thought pick a brick was a speedier service but since may 26th posted a tracking number and as of today you can’t track it no matter what, as a matter of fact I had 2 of those services in one order and guess what?  I received my brick and pieces delivery than the Pick a Brick, like I mentioned I just thought they were faster.

Victory! Turns out the Vidiyo parts are actually for sale, and the vast majority have prices attached too so it's really easy to order via call-in. They also kept the Scuba Nya torso in my second order this time, which was really interesting, and only cancelled one part: the Merlopian torso, which is strange as I was able to order it the first time. Regardless, here are the prices as follows:

Scuba Nya Torso 6344309: $0.00 (But still went through?)

Kalmaar Torso: 6344225 $0.93

Kalmaar Head: 6341956 $3.83

Benthomaar Legs: 6361590 $0.74

Benthomaar Head: 6341720 $0.37

Benthomaar Hair: 6344417 $0.00 (Went through)

Benthomaar Torso: 6344422 $0.92

NRG Nya Legs: 6341719 $0.66

NRG Nya Torso: 6344004 $0.99

NRG Nya Scarf: 6329100 $0.12

NRG Nya Head: 6345732 $0.32

Nya Hair Headband Clear: 6342589 $2.18

Maaray Guard Legs: 6341728 $0.65

Maaray Guard Head: 6350601 $0.61

Maaray Guard Torso: 6343419 $0.00 CANCELED

Maaray Guard Armor: 6303532 $0.33

Gold Nya Torso: 6344397 $0.94

Gold Zane Helmet: 6320266 $0.97

CMF/Vidiyo Violin: 6327527 $2.33 (yeah, really high)

Anchor Guitar: 6331793 $1.56

Vidiyo Octopus Head: 6338697 $2.86

Vidiyo Octopus Torso: 6350708 $1.67

Vidiyo Octopus Legs: 6338666 $0.65

Vidiyo Clear Wings: 6336756 $2.74

Alien Head: 6338699 $2.48

Orange Spaceman torso: 6295181 $0.90

Orange air tanks: 6295186 $0.22

City Man-eating Shark: 6308155 $7.85

And I think the mystery behind the elephant parts has been solved:

6340167 (the number listed under the set inventory for the body) and 6341542 (the number for the head) were both cancelled. However, at the bottom of my order, two new mysterious numbers appeared with the same quantities I selected for the elephant parts. They were as follows:

6364825 for $6.41 each (I assume the body)

6364809 for $5.36 each (I assume the head)

These must be the part the elephant actually comes in, referring to the plastic baggies that animal parts like these usually are packed with. Hopefully this will save people some time in the future!

Edited by DuckBricks

17 hours ago, jonwil said:

Oh, thank you for a reminder about axe-shaped guitar! I really want that one! I will make a call in a near future!

9 hours ago, DuckBricks said:

And I think the mystery behind the elephant parts has been solved:

6340167 (the number listed under the set inventory for the body) and 6341542 (the number for the head) were both cancelled. However, at the bottom of my order, two new mysterious numbers appeared with the same quantities I selected for the elephant parts. They were as follows:

6364825 for $6.41 each (I assume the body)

6364809 for $5.36 each (I assume the head)

These must be the part the elephant actually comes in, referring to the plastic baggies that animal parts like these usually are packed with. Hopefully this will save people some time in the future!

When I called in I used 6364825 and was told that was for both the head and the body :shrug_oh_well: However I have not received it yet so it may be that I only end up with one of them *huh*

9 hours ago, DuckBricks said:

However, at the bottom of my order, two new mysterious numbers appeared with the same quantities I selected for the elephant parts.

interesting, my order got updated to please contact customer service but they are not available during weekend in NZ to call =( hope it's all good.

55 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

When I called in I used 6364825 and was told that was for both the head and the body :shrug_oh_well: However I have not received it yet so it may be that I only end up with one of them *huh*

That's what I was told too, but the order summary says 6364809 "elephant no.7, head no. 1", so I fear I will only get the head 🙈

The order was shipped yesterday, so I will have to wait and see what happens 🤷‍♂️

Somebody in another German forum said that the body is blocked from sale and that you can only order the head (at least in Germany). Which would be a shame as I explicitly asked whether that was the whole elephant and the rep actually said he looked it up and yes, it was the body and the head which come in one bag together. 

It's a mystery 😔

19 hours ago, eldiano said:

I had an order June 1st that got delivered yesterday, fastest turn around time ever.

I am confused though, Pick a Brick and Brick and pieces under the same roof?  I thought pick a brick was a speedier service but since may 26th posted a tracking number and as of today you can’t track it no matter what, as a matter of fact I had 2 of those services in one order and guess what?  I received my brick and pieces delivery than the Pick a Brick, like I mentioned I just thought they were faster.

Pick a Brick comes from Poland if I remember correctly.

4 hours ago, Greshi210 said:

That's what I was told too, but the order summary says 6364809 "elephant no.7, head no. 1", so I fear I will only get the head 🙈

The order was shipped yesterday, so I will have to wait and see what happens 🤷‍♂️

Somebody in another German forum said that the body is blocked from sale and that you can only order the head (at least in Germany). Which would be a shame as I explicitly asked whether that was the whole elephant and the rep actually said he looked it up and yes, it was the body and the head which come in one bag together. 

It's a mystery 😔

Yeah I think you will be fine, the head and body come in a two-part poly bag together - which is why the part numbers and ordering are confusing. Same as the mammoth. The trunk and tusks are separate of course.

Hah. Less than an hour later my own elephant package arrived in the post - only bodies, no heads! 😫😫😫😫

I have an order for elephants on the way which lists the two original numbers (6341542 and 6340167), hopefully both head & body will be there.

1 minute ago, LegoFjotten said:

I have an order for elephants on the way which lists the two original numbers (6341542 and 6340167), hopefully both head & body will be there.

I did tell customer services that my order looked like an unfortunate poaching incident... 😜

20 minutes ago, williejm said:

Hah. Less than an hour later my own elephant package arrived in the post - only bodies, no heads! 😫😫😫😫

That's really strange. Do they only sell the bodies in Scotland and the heads in Germany? I'm confused and waiting eagerly for my package to arrive.

3 minutes ago, williejm said:

I did tell customer services that my order looked like an unfortunate poaching incident... 😜

🤣

What did they say? Will they send you the heads now?

1 minute ago, Greshi210 said:

That's really strange. Do they only sell the bodies in Scotland and the heads in Germany? I'm confused and waiting eagerly for my package to arrive.

🤣

What did they say? Will they send you the heads now?

They laughed and then went uncomfortably quiet when they thought better of it. Yeah the heads are in stock and will be sent. All seems very complicated and confusing though. Poor elephants. 

1 minute ago, williejm said:

They laughed and then went uncomfortably quiet when they thought better of it. Yeah the heads are in stock and will be sent. All seems very complicated and confusing though. Poor elephants. 

That's great for you! At least you'll have complete elephants at one point! 😀 I just hope that I will also be able to get the bodies too 😬

1 minute ago, Greshi210 said:

That's great for you! At least you'll have complete elephants at one point! 😀 I just hope that I will also be able to get the bodies too 😬

They may be stockpiled in Scotland. 

3 hours ago, williejm said:

:laugh:

3 hours ago, williejm said:

Did they charged you extra for the head in this "replacement" order? Cause it seems that US$ 6.41 was the price only for the body, the head is US$ 5.36.

16 minutes ago, Chiaroscuro said:

Did they charged you extra for the head in this "replacement" order? Cause it seems that US$ 6.41 was the price only for the body, the head is US$ 5.36.

I don’t know yet. The (two) people I’d spoken to before assured me repeatedly that the cost was for the ‘body & head’ together though. Does seem to be a bit of a blip in the system.

8 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Pick a Brick comes from Poland if I remember correctly.

😭😭😭😭 it must taking the super scenic route 

5 hours ago, eldiano said:

😭😭😭😭 it must taking the super scenic route 

Haha! Pick a Brick takes longer so don’t worry, you’ll get it eventually.

59 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Haha! Pick a Brick takes longer so don’t worry, you’ll get it eventually.

Don’t tell me that, HAHAHAH lego lied to me, on their website it states pick a brick can be tracked and it takes 20 days, the lego pieces got shipped within 2-3 business days but i had an order of pick a brick and brick and pieces on the same cart and on may 28th and i received the brick and Pieces on thursday where as a pick a brick from may 24th is MIA still haha it’s all a waiting game.

Edited by eldiano

43 minutes ago, eldiano said:

Don’t tell me that, HAHAHAH lego lied to me, on their website it states pick a brick can be tracked and it takes 20 days, the lego pieces got shipped within 2-3 business days but i had an order of pick a brick and brick and pieces on the same cart and on may 28th and i received the brick and Pieces on thursday where as a pick a brick from may 24th is MIA still haha it’s all a waiting game.

I had four separate B&P orders placed on four different dates - they all ended up being delivered on the same day, today. 🤷🏽‍♂️