LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

1 hour ago, Chiaroscuro said:

Anyway have a recent order marked as already shipped? I made an order on June 1st and today everything change from "in warehouse" to "shipped" and I got the VIP points from it.

Really strange that usually BnP orders take 3-4 weeks to ship and this one is just complete in two days.

My order from June 1 is showing on the Lego website as shipped also.  I have another one that my credit card was charged for last week that says it shipped on 5/27.  Usually I get the credit card notification & then I get a receipt e-mail from Lego later that day or the next but so far no receipts from Lego for either order.  I'm thinking they changed something in their order processing procedure.

1 minute ago, karrit said:

My order from June 1 is showing on the Lego website as shipped also.  I have another one that my credit card was charged for last week that says it shipped on 5/27.  Usually I get the credit card notification & then I get a receipt e-mail from Lego later that day or the next but so far no receipts from Lego for either order.  I'm thinking they changed something in their order processing procedure.

Yes, before I was only charged a reservation upon ordering, the ammount was only charged when the order was shipped. It seems they changed something but it is kind of bad to charge you before the order is actually fulfilled. Plus I used the charge/change of status to know when the order was shipped, since there is no tracking for BnP orders. Hopefully they will send me an e-mail when the order really ships.

7 hours ago, Flak Maniak said:

Oh wow, that's incredible. That's great news; much more reassuring than even "everything went through", because it suggests this order got scrutiny, and is thus probably actually doable consistently! Gonna call in right now and try.

Edit: Really high variance with which rep one gets. This one told me that parts that aren't listed on the website (such as the rubbery SCUBA tanks, 6342590) "we cannot place an order for" at all, not as in, not allowed, but implying almost that it was impossible. So... I guess I should call again later and try? (And they said that the snake torso wasn't available for sale yet but probably would be later.)

That’s so strange - that’s even one of the ones that had a price associated with it automatically. Meanwhile, I called back today out of curiosity to try some other newer parts, and this time was told that the limiting factor was that some of them weren’t released in the US yet - so yeah, I think it really depends on what rep you get. Best of luck!

2 of 3 orders from June 1st has been marked as shipped as well. If they are shipped using DHL they should be here on Monday or Tuesday! Wow!

Wow, my order from June 1st was marked shipped on June 4th as well. I didn't even think to check yet until reading this thread, since that's unheard of!

19 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Wow, my order from June 1st was marked shipped on June 4th as well. I didn't even think to check yet until reading this thread, since that's unheard of!

All of mine are marked as shipped too!! Wow 3 days!!

LOL although It must be the expired transactions, I feel they just mark it as shipped and actually take the normal time to get it delivered, I mean so far it’s been 10 days since an item has been marked as shipped with a tracking number but to be honest, the tracking is still empty on both sides. 😢

12 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

12 hours ago, Megbricks said:

All of mine are marked as shipped too!! Wow 3 days!!

My order too.  This is really weird.  I hope it will be here next week that would be fantastic.  

As someone else in the USA, my order shipped too. However, I will say, still no sheep, lions, elephants(Bible, Disney MOCs). Apparently, they're not supposed to be sold in our(NA) market, yet. I'm told I have to wait until August.

3 hours ago, Modeltrainman said:

However, I will say, still no sheep, lions, elephants(Bible, Disney MOCs). Apparently, they're not supposed to be sold in our(NA) market, yet. I'm told I have to wait until August.

Sounds like another case of "depends which rep get". Others with NA orders (myself included) have ordered all of the animals.

1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

Sounds like another case of "depends which rep get". Others with NA orders (myself included) have ordered all of the animals.

Yeah, I'm not sure... Both indicated that it was a new policy that hadn't gone wide, yet, to match online.

14 hours ago, Modeltrainman said:

As someone else in the USA, my order shipped too. However, I will say, still no sheep, lions, elephants(Bible, Disney MOCs). Apparently, they're not supposed to be sold in our(NA) market, yet. I'm told I have to wait until August.

Are you suggesting they’re being deliberately withheld to avoid Bible MOCs? That seems a little bit of a stretch. Animals aren’t always freely available, and since they are species people have been waiting for for a loooooooong time, it’s much more likely that it’s about supply & demand, or a deliberate holding back to encourage people to buy the actual sets.

39 minutes ago, williejm said:

Are you suggesting they’re being deliberately withheld to avoid Bible MOCs?

Hi williejm.  Modeltrainman also mentions Disney MOCs in his post.  He wasn't implying that a policy exists at LEGO prohibiting the sale of animals on B&P because of their potential use in religious MOCs

Edited by eric_son_of_joseph
grammar

Yes , he has an Ideas project of the Casey Jr. Circus Train which needs animals for the circus.  Also if I remember correctly he is trying to build Noah's Ark which also needs animals.  He didn't mean they were being withheld for religious reasons just that he has to wait for them to be released to add to his builds.

5 hours ago, williejm said:

Are you suggesting they’re being deliberately withheld to avoid Bible MOCs?

I didn’t take that conclusion away from his statement. I also doubt that was what he was implying too.

Anyone ordered 6337918 from 41938 (The letters from Dots Creative Designer Box)? Just wondering if the price is for all the letters in a bag or just one random one. Seems expensive for one random.

8 hours ago, williejm said:

Are you suggesting they’re being deliberately withheld to avoid Bible MOCs? That seems a little bit of a stretch. Animals aren’t always freely available, and since they are species people have been waiting for for a loooooooong time, it’s much more likely that it’s about supply & demand, or a deliberate holding back to encourage people to buy the actual sets.

eric and karrit are correct. I wasn't implying stuff like that. I have an  IDEAS Casey Jr MOC I want to revive, and I really want to do some Bible MOCs, to share my faith. I just need lions, sheep, elephants for both kinds of models...Sorry to imply anything else.

30 minutes ago, Modeltrainman said:

eric and karrit are correct. I wasn't implying stuff like that. I have an  IDEAS Casey Jr MOC I want to revive, and I really want to do some Bible MOCs, to share my faith. I just need lions, sheep, elephants for both kinds of models...Sorry to imply anything else.

Understood, just seemed odd to specify - apologies for assuming anything. 

2 hours ago, upliftingbricks said:

Anyone ordered 6337918 from 41938 (The letters from Dots Creative Designer Box)? Just wondering if the price is for all the letters in a bag or just one random one. Seems expensive for one random.

I drew that conclusion too (based off of assumptions). I agree but on the other hand it seems too cheap for the whole lot.

4 hours ago, williejm said:

Understood, just seemed odd to specify - apologies for assuming anything. 

No need to apologize. I've been waiting for these animals for these kinds of projects for so long. :D

The reviews of the set (and the instructions/packaging/etc) clearly show that you get all the letters so that particular element can't be "one random out of x" like the earlier dots emojis and things otherwise the set would not give you the entire alphabet. It has to be the whole set of letters.

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

The reviews of the set (and the instructions/packaging/etc) clearly show that you get all the letters so that particular element can't be "one random out of x" like the earlier dots emojis and things otherwise the set would not give you the entire alphabet. It has to be the whole set of letters.

Pretty well priced. If they were all individually priced they would more expensive I guess. I think I will buy some when some of the animals come in stock.

Sooo the sets shipped marked as shipped since May 24th have truly arrived at stateside now!!! They are in Houston as of Saturday, I live in San Antonio so by Wednesday I should have them!!! 

These and 3 more sets are arriving together so I am guessing that the new estimated window for stateside orders is 10-14 days!!! A massive improvement, thank you Lego… 😒

3 of 3 orders have been marked as “shipped”! I had placed two orders on June 1st and one on June 34d. Woohoo!

Does anyone have any issue ordering some parts from 40516 - Everyone is Awesome? Personally,I’m not interested in buying the entire set but I’m interested in blue and yellow monochrome minfigures alone. It seems Bricks & Parks can’t let me see these minifigure parts after putting set numbers down. 

EDIT: Never mind.... I finally had a free time to call in and they said I must buy the whole set or I have to wait a bit more before they put parts in B&P.

Edited by DBlegonerd7

I have a DHL tracking number for my big order from June 1st, but it hasn't been marked as shipped. I'm assuming it's the order without the animals which I had to order separately and on backorder. But we'll see when it arrives this week!

In the meantime, here's my loot shoot from orders that arrived in May:
640x552.JPG